• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Charlottesville Pass

Right on David!

OK our hosting trio....here are my proposed P/Ts....let me know if all looks cool.

Takes vs. Puts
#31 HDM Petite Robusto / Romeo Y Julieta Corona (isom)
#18 Partagas Serie D #4 / Montecristo #2 06/04 (isom)
#19 Partagas Serie P #2 / Ramon Allones Gigantes 04 (isom)
#14 DCM Robusto / Ashton Heritage Churchill
#7 Graycliff Expresso / Padron 1964 Pyramid Maduro
#26 CAO Anaconda / LGC Serie R #7 Natural
#28 CAO Brazilia Ciao / K. Hansotia Symphony Robusto

Hope your day wasn't too too bad mijo, I saw in a couple posts you mentioned having a sh!tty day. At least you're not dead :D

Wine-boy's getting married next month....sounds like Jingles could provide the entertainment if David picks up the airfair  :p

I bet he'll do it for some Fuente's! Norcal, drop a PM if you guys are interested!? :laugh:

LOL!!! Now there's an image for the minds eye :0

:cool:

Hope your day wasn't too too bad mijo, I saw in a couple posts you mentioned having a sh!tty day. At least you're not dead :D

Amen to that! but it is time for a glass of Zinfandel and a mystery smoke!

BrownDevil said:
OK our hosting trio....here are my proposed P/Ts....let me know if all looks cool.

Takes vs. Puts
\
[snapback]182034[/snapback]​

Lots of action; that's what we like to see!! The P/T's look great to me! Nice work Rob.

Nice plays there BD. Hope you left me some. YOu know me and my P/T's :laugh: . I believe I'm next?

Ree

BrownDevil said:
Right on David!

Takes vs. Puts

Looks great to me. Nice P/Ts. Good action there, BD.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Mystery sticks I took are numbers M2 and M6, I recognized a couple of other sticks in there but didn't want to make it too easy on myself. I'm not going to spoil this for anyone but there are some primo sticks in that mystery bag :thumbs:

[snapback]182031[/snapback]​

Can't wait to hear your reviews and guesses. Hope you enjoy them. :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Oops, forgot about the mystery sticks :0 . I'll check those out when I get home as well.

EDIT: I didn't find any dried orange skins in the box but there was a feather from a pink boa :blush: , would somebody like to explain :whistling: ??.

[snapback]181991[/snapback]​

:laugh: No, I do not care to explain. :p

LC-Smoker said:
Was there seriously a pink boa feather?? THAT'S AWESOME! Mr. Jingles and his wife hosted my fiance's bachelorette party this past weekend and there plenty of feater boas involved!!! Guess some found it's way out west!
[snapback]182022[/snapback]​

I swear, the feather boas were not mine.

BrownDevil said:
Wine-boy's getting married next month....sounds like Jingles could provide the entertainment if David picks up the airfair :p
[snapback]182028[/snapback]​

Trust me, David does not want this. :sign:

LC-Smoker said:
I bet he'll do it for some Fuente's! Norcal, drop a PM if you guys are interested!? :laugh:
[snapback]182030[/snapback]​

OK, yes, I will do anything for Fuentes and Padron Anniversarios. :p

BrownDevil said:
Right on David!

Takes vs. Puts

Very nice plays Robert! :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
#19 Partagas Serie P #2

I guess I'll just have to find my own damn P #2s now ya damn scumlord.

Nice plays :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Inventory complete and all is there except I think that #2 is not a Opus X xXx but an Opus X Super Belicoso, its size about 5 5/8 in a Belicoso shape. I could have sworn the xXx was smaller. I could always put a xXx in there in place of the Super Beli, but that's another story.
[snapback]182031[/snapback]​

No need to do that David. I could have sworn I put a xXx in there. Well, if anyone wants to take a xXx, let me know and I will send it to you (my expense) and you can add your put to the pass. If it is a Super Beli, it's fair game for P&Ts. :thumbs:

Does it have a red band at the foot? The xXx is 4 5/8" with a red band at the foot...

Does it have a red band at the foot? The xXx is 4 5/8" with a red band at the foot...

Nope, check out the photo page its the same one as in there. It's 5 5/8" in length. Hey wait a minute! this is another one of those mystery contests isn't it! and I found it? WOW! what did I win?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Does it have a red band at the foot?  The xXx is 4 5/8" with a red band at the foot...

Nope, check out the photo page its the same one as in there. It's 5 5/8" in length. Hey wait a minute! this is another one of those mystery contests isn't it! and I found it? WOW! what did I win?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[snapback]182132[/snapback]​

??? Weird. 5 5/8" would make it a Fuente Fuente. But you said it is a belicoso shape and the only other belicoso is the Perfecxion #2 (6 3/8" x 52). Anyway, there is an Opus X in there. :sign: :p Sorry about the confusion all. Again, if you want a xXx, let me know and I will send it to you at my cost and you can put your stick for it in the pass.

bfreebern said:
BrownDevil said:
#19 Partagas Serie P #2

I guess I'll just have to find my own damn P #2s now ya damn scumlord.

Nice plays :thumbs:
[snapback]182111[/snapback]​

Oh now how did I know that would provoke a response out of you :whistling:

Not to worry my fine feathered friend....never know how things go ;)

NorCal - Your prize is a nice bottle of fine Virginia wine!! :sign:

I think that the Super Belicoso, not the #2, is a new size for the Opus X and is not listed in the AF website. The Belicoso xXx is 4 5/8x49 and the Super Belicoso is 5 1/2x52. Okay, so my measuring stick was a little off :laugh: . No comments from you Freebern :angry: