• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Chat Pass

Could someone post a pic of the cigars all laid out so I can have a perv please

Justin, pass arrived today. Everything is accounted for and looks good. Thanks for having me bro! Shooter, you ready for me to ship this on [Monday] New Years Eve?

Happy New Year everyone!

Could someone post a pic of the cigars all laid out so I can have a perv please

[scolding voice]You can wait your turn mister....you'll get to look at the contents then! [/scolding voice]

Ok, it's coming my way so here are my proposed plays:

T: #1. 5 Vegas Miami PC P: #62. Gurkha Legend Toro
T: #18. Joya De Nicaragua Antano Lancero P: #63. 5 vegas Alpha Toro
T: #21. LFD Oscuro Natural Lancero P: #64. CAO Vision Epiphany
T: #45. Zino Plat Scepter Low Rider Lonsdale P: #65. Graycliff Professionale Robusto
T: #48. LFD DL Chisel P: #66. DPG Black Toro
T: #52. Davidoff Millenium Robusto Tubo P: #67. Graycliff Espresso Robusto

Add: #68. Oakbrook F2 Lonsdale #69. Oakbrook F2 Lonsdale

Raffle Bag: Anejo 46

Sorry I haven't been on top of things guys. Internet at the new house still isn't working (damn Verizon). Those look good Mike, thanks for playing.

The pass is on the move! Left this morning with a DC of 0103 8555 7492 7349 6743. FYI, the Oakbrook F2 actual price per stick is about 4.50 but you could get away with putting a lesser valued cigar as it is the ugliest cigar you will ever encounter. Maduro short filler with hit and miss construction but the flavor is very unique and off the beaten path…

Justin, thank you for inviting me to your pass. The rest of my chat family....see you soon-in the chat room.

The pass is on the move! Left this morning with a DC of 0103 8555 7492 7349 6743. FYI, the Oakbrook F2 actual price per stick is about 4.50 but you could get away with putting a lesser valued cigar as it is the ugliest cigar you will ever encounter. Maduro short filler with hit and miss construction but the flavor is very unique and off the beaten path…

Justin, thank you for inviting me to your pass. The rest of my chat family....see you soon-in the chat room.

Thanks for playing Mike.

Contest time!

Open to all CP members. Rules are simple, post the best picture of what you think Evan looks like. Evan and I will each pick a winner. Each winner will receive a nice 5er. Contest ends when Shane posts that he got the pass.

edit: Should have thought it out more before posting, haha.

Contest time!

Open to all CP members. Rules are simple, post the best picture of what you think Evan looks like. Evan and I will each pick a winner. Each winner will receive a nice 5er. Contest ends when Shane posts that he got the pass.

edit: Should have thought it out more before posting, haha.

The picture I chose when you were the judge:
Buddha1F.jpg

The picture I chose after you made Evan the judge:
tom_selleck.jpg

Now that you are both judging, I don't know what to do.

Oh...this is gonna be great

Paris2.jpg

Fat%20Kid.jpg

20060516HungryCabbie-thumb.jpg

boston_babes_4_U.jpg

Joseba%20B-Loki.gif

Seems like good measure for the first barrage...oh...and I love you Evan!!!

Heres Evan ready for school

duddy.jpg

And here is one of Evans custom rolled cigars

hamster_roll.jpg

Pic from the Chat HERF:

pookie1024.jpg

L-R: Evan, Phil, Mark, Tom

chrisrockaspookiefromnewjackcitypx7.jpg

E with the nub from the Opus Chili Pepper