• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Chat Pass

You guys getting bored with this already? Here's a little something to get this back going.

paul_reubens.jpg

Evan doing yoga
feet-above-head.jpg

Evan after doing yoga
mr-strong-man.jpg

Evan on his webcam
webcammodel.jpg

Evan the Goth
ugly-goth.jpg

Evan after a hard weekend
11img.jpg

Evans hard weekend help
funny2.jpg

Evan training to be a Ninja
kungfuhamster.jpg

Oh, I'll never get bored of this one
dumbass.jpg

This is why Evan wants to go to Vegas all the time (ever heard of moose knuckle dude)
fat-elvis.jpg

A nightly run
ist2_1051832_fat_man.jpg

Evan spying on Phil from a distance to make sure he's not cheating
6207-3802FatBloke.jpg

He's a hardass too
fat_cigar.jpg

Evan, Phil, and John all geared up
fat-boys2.jpg

Evan and Phil with a little foreplay before playtime
fridays_fatty_eric.jpg

Evan after facing off in a Robbie drinking contest
Puking-Fatty-vomit-1415.jpeg

Which one? Doesn't matter

fatty.JPG

it has landed, what have I missed????? Sorry to not keep up just super busy lately. Will inspect in the morning.

Some how I managed to pull a groin muscle last night, so it I think, and could barely walk today, I mean I could hardly get out of bed this morning, so I didn't get to the pass. I will have everything in order and 2nd day air on Mon. Will have my P/T up Sunday.

I don't know what happened to my leg, but all day I could barely move, then tonight its as if nothing happened, still sore but able to walk around. Maybe a pinched nerve, but it was awful. All my years in sports and I have never been in that much pain. I dunno, sorry for the delay I was hoping to have it out today.

Some how I managed to pull a groin muscle last night, so it I think, and could barely walk today, I mean I could hardly get out of bed this morning, so I didn't get to the pass. I will have everything in order and 2nd day air on Mon. Will have my P/T up Sunday.

I don't know what happened to my leg, but all day I could barely move, then tonight its as if nothing happened, still sore but able to walk around. Maybe a pinched nerve, but it was awful. All my years in sports and I have never been in that much pain. I dunno, sorry for the delay I was hoping to have it out today.

How's the wifey feel?

Meat whistle's p/t

take 26 padilla 8/11 lancero put 70 Opus X Petite Lancero

take 12 Don Pepin JJ put 71 Tat regios 07

take 7 Coronado put 72 VSG enchantement 01/07

put 73 slr serie a 5/06
put 74 2005 GOF double robusto

I think the coronado p/t should be good but I dunno what they go for???? lemme know

Back