• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Chat Pass

Classic.
Words fail me at a time like this.
It looks to me your years of Schooling and College have finally paid off Martin.

:D

It looks to me your years of Schooling and College have finally paid off Martin.

Eh, it had to be pretty easy to write down his nightly fantasy and just substitute "Dave" for himself, and "Justin" for Robbie...

Last time I do anything for you Justin. I try to ease the transition for you guys in this difficult time. Never again...

Nice package Justin. (Jeez I hope Dave isn't the jelous type)

John

I think they saw my entry right after and realized the have no chance...

Pass came in today, haven't gone through it yet but will try to tonight. Here are my proposed P/T's in order

2-Shark
27- PAM Principe
33 Tatuaje East Coast

81-Anejo 49
82- Opus xXx
83-Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
84-Oliva serires V Lancero
85-'07 Outlaw release Pepin

LMK what you think about these and I'll turn this thing around.

Pass came in today, haven't gone through it yet but will try to tonight. Here are my proposed P/T's in order

2-Shark
27- PAM Principe
33 Tatuaje East Coast

81-Anejo 49
82- Opus xXx
83-Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
84-Oliva serires V Lancero
85-'07 Outlaw release Pepin

LMK what you think about these and I'll turn this thing around.

Those look great Brian. Can you do me a favor and when you check the sticks, make sure I have the right numbers for Frank's puts?

OK Justin, here's the report...79 should be the Opus Lancero and 80 should be the Opus Robusto.
#'s 68 & 69 are both shot....major wrapper damage, other than that, everything else looks good. I added a Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru Presidente for the raffle bag also. The pass is packed and ready to go out first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for having me in the pass Justin!

OK Justin, here's the report...79 should be the Opus Lancero and 80 should be the Opus Robusto.
#'s 68 & 69 are both shot....major wrapper damage, other than that, everything else looks good. I added a Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru Presidente for the raffle bag also. The pass is packed and ready to go out first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks for having me in the pass Justin!

Thanks Brian. I'm assuming you pulled 68 and 69?

...onward to Mr. Wolf. Thanks again for having me Justin!

DC# 0307 0020 0001 89449878

...onward to Mr. Wolf. Thanks again for having me Justin!

DC# 0307 0020 0001 89449878

Thanks for playing Brian!

Dan, when you get this, could you pull out the two damaged sticks and dispose of them as you see fit please?

After a long day of getting pissed at the pub Dave came home to find a surprise! No it wasn't a massive black buttplug (that went to Matt R), it was the Chat Pass. Well Dave felt an urge overcome him and immediately started burning through the smokes one by one, unable to stop himself. As the tupperware from the pass approached empty he realized there was only one cure for his sick, sick obsession. He handed the remainder of his Casa Fuente to his trusty beedog and....................

HAD SOME NICE CANNED CORN

gallery_3595_460_64658.jpg

After a long day of getting pissed at the pub Dave came home to find a surprise! No it wasn't a massive black buttplug (that went to Matt R), it was the Chat Pass. Well Dave felt an urge overcome him and immediately started burning through the smokes one by one, unable to stop himself. As the tupperware from the pass approached empty he realized there was only one cure for his sick, sick obsession. He handed the remainder of his Casa Fuente to his trusty beedog and....................

HAD SOME NICE CANNED CORN

gallery_3595_460_64658.jpg

lmfao

Here are my proposed P&T's.

T: #43 Don Pepin El Centurion "Emperadores"
P: #86 AVO 787 toro

T: #72 VSG Enchantment
P: #87 Zino Platinum Grand Master tubo

P: #88 601 Green La Punta

Raffle Bag: AVO 80th

Yay or nay?