• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Chat Pass

Okay here are my proposed P/Ts:

PUTS:
96. Padron 1926 #35 maduro
97. RASCC (Sept 06)
98. Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro
99. La Gloria Cubana Serie R Limitada 2003 (big PHAT one :0 ) 6 1/2 x 60
100. Davidoff Millennium Piramides
101. CAO Brazilia Samba

TAKES:
89. La Punta 601 Green Label
93. Monte #4
63. 5 Vegas "A" Toro (time to give these one more shot :p )
87. Zino Platinum Septer Grand Master Tubo
6. Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
84. Oliva Serie V Lancero

I think these are "okay" but I'm not sure about the rarity of the Casa Fuente (if the Davidoff Millenium or the LGC Serie R) is a fair put. What say you smelly or anyone else?

Please let me know and I'll get this on the road on Thursday or Friday.

A very nice pass! :thumbs: Thanks for including me!

Those look good to me Bill.

Okay, any of the rest of you guys have any other input?

I just lit up the 5 Vegas and I was shocked that this cigar isn't as bad as I remembered. :0 I found the wrapper tasty and the draw was near perfect, not "loose" as I had experienced years ago. It's smoking very well.

I had some not so memorable experiences with 5 Vegas in the past and I remember about a year ago I jumped ugly on these cigars in a thread where someone was saying that the 5 Vegas "A" were good and I replied back that they were lousy cigars or something like that. I hereby retract that statement. :p

Oh, I just noticed on the copy I made of the P/T sheet that I forgot to note that I "took" that cigar, it was #63 so Howard, could you please mark that off for me on the P/T sheet in the pass? I already sealed it up.

Tanks!

Ohhh yeah... come to the fish...

Projected P's & T's will be available shortly.

Howard

Time for another contest! I had so much fun with the last one, I figured I'd do a similar one.

Post as many pics as you like.
Please link to NSFW pics and label them as such.
Contest ends when Fishy gets the pass.
I'm the judge and have final say, so no crying.

Winner gets a nice fiver of smokes or a nice package of beer, their choice.

The theme of the contest is...

What will Robbie (robbieOxr) and Mathew's (Martin2D) love child look like?

Sonovabitch...... :angry:

I just now found the CAO Brazilia with the rest of my puts. :rolleyes:

The pass went out to Fish Thursday evening out of Hartford (06101) one of four main USPS distribution centers in CT so so he'll definitely get it on Friday. The box was slightly beat up so I pulled my usual stunt of turning it inside out :laugh: so we can get a little more mileage out of it.

Howard, I'll drop the CAO in the mail on Friday and you'll get it on Saturday, 'kay?

Sorry about this...

The Love Child
DSCN3072.jpg

Which one carried it ...I can not say. But I know it should have never been let out.....

The package went out to Fish today so he'll get it tomorrow.

Howard, I'll drop the cigar in the mail on Friday and you'll get it on Saturday, 'kay?

Sorry about this...

Hey Bill, throw one in for the raffle bag too if you want.

The package went out to Fish today so he'll get it tomorrow.

Howard, I'll drop the cigar in the mail on Friday and you'll get it on Saturday, 'kay?

Sorry about this...

Hey Bill, throw one in for the raffle bag too if you want.

Hmmmm, okay. Even though the box is now out in the mailbox, it's only one small piece of tape to unseal it. What's the deal with the raffle? ???

Smelly was kind enough to explain to me in a PM what the deal is with the raffle since I'm a lazy bastid and I couldn't find it myself. :rolleyes:

So, I put a Power Ranger in the box with the CAO to Fish so Howard, if you'd be so kind as to put the Power Ranger in the raffle bag for me and NOT smoke it yourself, :laugh: I'd appreciate it!

Thanks. :thumbs:

Good thing I decided to look at my "takes" for this pass when trying to pick out a cigar for tonight, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed my fock up.... :rolleyes:

So, tonight's smoke is that Zino Platinum Secpter which is smoking very nicely! :thumbs: I've had a couple of these in the past and don't remember being too impressed but I'm glad I tried one again. These are very nice cigars, the construction and draw are top rate and even though for the most part, I'm not a natural wrapper fan when it comes to domestic ceegars, the wrapper on this cigar is very tasty, with a slight "peppery" taste. The burn is perfectly even, another sign of a premium smoke.

There is no #95 because I'm guessing Mathew wrote the WOAN down in that spot before he realized it wasn't what he thought. Just wanted to clear that up so nobody gets confused doing inventory.

Smelly was kind enough to explain to me in a PM what the deal is with the raffle since I'm a lazy bastid and I couldn't find it myself. :rolleyes:

So, I put a Power Ranger in the box with the CAO to Fish so Howard, if you'd be so kind as to put the Power Ranger in the raffle bag for me and NOT smoke it yourself, :laugh: I'd appreciate it!

Thanks. :thumbs:

Good thing I decided to look at my "takes" for this pass when trying to pick out a cigar for tonight, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed my fock up.... :rolleyes:

So, tonight's smoke is that Zino Platinum Secpter which is smoking very nicely! :thumbs: I've had a couple of these in the past and don't remember being too impressed but I'm glad I tried one again. These are very nice cigars, the construction and draw are top rate and even though for the most part, I'm not a natural wrapper fan when it comes to domestic ceegars, the wrapper on this cigar is very tasty, with a slight "peppery" taste. The burn is perfectly even, another sign of a premium smoke.

I don't know how this ended up this way but it looks like I will be forced to clean up CC's mess. I will post an update when all the boxes arrive.

PS - There was no Power Ranger in the second box. :laugh:

Fish