• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Chat Pass

Sorry - no. Wifely Unit© got home, took her pain pills and went to sleep. All I got was a phone message saying she was home and going to bed. So I won't know untili I get home tomorrow after my shift. We've been too busy with freezing rain and accidents to swing by my house.

pass arrived - I'll look thru it today and get my puts/takes posted

ok... my wants and get rid of's! :laugh:

112. Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Limitado Churchill
121. Padilla Miami 8&11 Churchill
131. Bolivar Gold Medal 07

133 - Padron Millennium maddie
134 - perdomo edicion de silva topedo
134 - Cohiba siglo VI JKI DIC04

I'll have this out asap as long as no one objects...

ok... my wants and get rid of's! :laugh:

112. Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Limitado Churchill
121. Padilla Miami 8&11 Churchill
131. Bolivar Gold Medal 07

133 - Padron Millennium maddie
134 - perdomo edicion de silva topedo
134 - Cohiba siglo VI JKI DIC04

I'll have this out asap as long as no one objects...

Ummm, yeah....
I think those will work. :sign:

Very generous Jim, thanks for playing. :thumbs:

Dale, whenever you're ready go ahead and post some P/T and when I get the pass I'll send out your takes.

Ummm, yeah....
I think those will work. :sign:

Very generous Jim, thanks for playing. :thumbs:

Dale, whenever you're ready go ahead and post some P/T and when I get the pass I'll send out your takes.

if they don't work, lemme know. I can revise them :whistling:

and oh yeah, I threw a VSG somethingorother in the raffle bag

I'll have a DC number to you today justin. Thanks for letting me in!

oh yeah I threw in an oliva V lancero in for the raffel Justin

box away

C# 0306 0320 0002 5501 9057

And Justin... as I was cleaning up my disaster of a computer area, I found the log/list of cigars and put/takes. :blush: I'll get it out in an envelope to you ASAP. Or I'll see if they'll fit in your 'other' box :whistling:

box away

And Justin... as I was cleaning up my disaster of a computer area, I found the log/list of cigars and put/takes. :blush: I'll get it out in an envelope to you ASAP. Or I'll see if they'll fit in your 'other' box :whistling:

Jim, if you just want to check it against the list in the first post, that's good enough. I don't need a hard copy. Thanks again for playing.

box away

Jim, if you just want to check it against the list in the first post, that's good enough. I don't need a hard copy. Thanks again for playing.

Looks good.But I still gotta send you the 'goodies' again, so they can hitch the ride...

puts cao tony soprano signature,lfd factory box press 2,dpg centurion,raffle opus x beli

take padilla,torano,chisel

I hope this is ok

Dale