• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Wyatt PM'd me about the two. I did see where some passes allowed the trade of NC's for Johnnys. I figure since we've stuck pretty tight to the rules so far we should probably keep it up. Of course, Wyatt had no problem with that. I am not really sure what the problem with the other might be. They seem to be pretty par for the course as far as a trade goes.

No problem with the Johnny O. I'll repost my T's and P's in a few mins and consider that ISOM. It has been done both ways, but as I look more in depth, it was done as an ISOM more often. WILCO on that one.

As for the Regios and San Cristobal trade, not sure what the deal is on that. Just let me know what is in question and I can address it.

Oh, and I'll be repacking this bad boy to ensure no further damage occurs.

No biggy on the Tat / Aston, It was a typo on my part, I thought I removed it...

No biggy on the Tat / Aston, It was a typo on my part, I thought I removed it...

Something told me that was the case. Well hells bells there boys this is still too easy. Wyatt, I really appreciate you repacking the box for us. And thanks for being part of the pass. I try to keep my mouth shut about what looks good because I don't want to influence anyones decisions, but it is getting harder and harder when I see those things! And don't feel bad about the football contest...just don't ever apply to be a bookie :laugh: .

Something told me that was the case. Well hells bells there boys this is still too easy. Wyatt, I really appreciate you repacking the box for us. And thanks for being part of the pass. I try to keep my mouth shut about what looks good because I don't want to influence anyones decisions, but it is getting harder and harder when I see those things! And don't feel bad about the football contest...just don't ever apply to be a bookie :laugh: .

Bro, this is what it's all about man!!! Trust me, I don't want to be wrong on this. Those Johnny O's are a complete mystery to me, which is why I want one. I'm glad Tim said something....it's about the integrity of the pass. So let's try this again:

T1: 19 - Johnny O Sublime (07)
P1: 102 - Cohiba Siglo III (06)

T2: 75 - Padron 1926 #35
P2: 103 - Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro

T3: 99 - Anejo #55
P3: 104 - Graycliff Crystal Pirate Pyramid #2

T4: 100 - Tatuaje Regios
P4: 105 - San Cristobal Monumento

P5: 106 - Tatuatje Exclusivo Lato Occidental

Hell, I don't even know what 106 is. Thank the Lord for google! Everything looks spectacular. Hell, this might even call for another contest. I'll have to come up with something. Wow, I never knew I used the word hell so much...Hell Yeah.

Aight, this'll go out Saturday pending a thumbs up from JHolmes. I gotta grab a box tomorrow to fit this in. The box I had thought it would fit in is about 1/8" to short, lol. No biggie.

Just got a PM from JHolmes. This is going to go out on Tuesday, he's got a few family things going on and won't be around to receive it until later next week.

DC to be posted then.

Sorry for the slight delay, but I'll be out of town enjoying some cabin living in the smoky mountains!

'bout time some of those West Coast Tats started popping up... I haven't seen anything but east coast. :)

---John Holmes...

Hell, I don't even know what 106 is. Thank the Lord for google! Everything looks spectacular. Hell, this might even call for another contest. I'll have to come up with something. Wow, I never knew I used the word hell so much...Hell Yeah.

That's what PBR will do to ya bro...

Anyway.. I just got the nod so Wyatt, send it to me and we will work John in when he returns.

Anyway.. I just got the nod so Wyatt, send it to me and we will work John in when he returns.

Will do :thumbs:

I'll repack tonight and send out on Saturday, DC to be posted then.

Provided that the inspection goes well, here are the approved P/T's

T #101 Anejo 77
T #80 LFD lancero
T #55 LFD lancero
T #93 Davidoff LE 2007 "Puro Robusto

P #107 CAO Odyessy 01-02
P #108 BTTB Salamone
P #109 LFD Factory Press II
P #110 ESG Robusto

You passed inspection with flying colors PFC! Because this is moving so fast, let's go to Ian and then he can shoot it back to Jholmes. Thanks guys.

Right now this is what I'm thinking, what say you?

T: #1 Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
T: #67 Cohiba Esplendido
T: #110 Ashton ESG
T: #95 Montecristo #2

P: #111 Cohiba Siglo VI Tubo 06
P: #112 Cohiba Piramide 06
P: #113 Graycliff Emerald
P: #114 Cohiba Siglo IV

Right now this is what I'm thinking, what say you?

T: #1 Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
T: #67 Cohiba Esplendido
T: #110 Ashton ESG
T: #95 Montecristo #2

P: #111 Cohiba Siglo VI Tubo 06
P: #112 Cohiba Piramide 06
P: #113 Graycliff Emerald
P: #114 Cohiba Siglo IV

Not bad at all, though there is about a $3-4 difference between the MSRP on the Graycliff vs. the ESG so you may want to try again on that one. The rest look great!

Just called the house and I believe the pass has arrived. Will get home and report later.