• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Lego's
One of those car things that kids ride in
EyeClops Bionic Eye telescope things

Thanks for the contest Nate!
Happy holidays to the Fulton clan!

Given the holiday and the hustle and bustle of the mail system, I'm going to hold off sending the pass out until Wednesday morning. Does anyone have a problem with that?

On another note, I cannot find the Opus BBMF anywhere. I've looked through all bags 2x. Did someone happen to get this one and not mark it off?

Sonic and Mario at the Olympics!
Mario Galaxy

some badass smokes?? :whistling:

mmmm..... legos
one of those mini crotch rockets

Here are my final P/T's:

T: #1 Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
T: #67 Cohiba Esplendido
T: #91 Montecristo Edmundo 05

P: #111 Cohiba Siglo VI Tubo 06
P: #112 Cohiba Piramide 06
P: #113 Cohiba Siglo IV 06

If all is well, this will go out 1st thing Wednesday.

EDIT: Mistyped a number.

1) Beedogs!

image267.jpg

2) Other beedogs!

image017.jpg

3) QUEEN beedog!

image002.jpg

Phil, you're obsession with Beedogs is kinda scary. You don't own a yellow and black striped sweater do you?

:laugh:

Since finding Beedogs on this forum, it has been Instant Messaged and e-mail'ed to about 200+ people from me. Probably one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Given the holiday and the hustle and bustle of the mail system, I'm going to hold off sending the pass out until Wednesday morning. Does anyone have a problem with that?

On another note, I cannot find the Opus BBMF anywhere. I've looked through all bags 2x. Did someone happen to get this one and not mark it off?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll go back and fix that. And thank you for making the decision to hold it. I was going to PM you and ask that you do that, but I've been running around in a drunken holiday stupor and missed it. We'll go to Jholmes right after the holidays if you can. That way he can grab his sticks before he ships out.

You all have made my first pass a great and problem free experience. When I do this again, I wouldn't hesitate to have any of you first on the list. In fact, I think this could be pinned as how to run and participate in a pass. Even with a few hiccups the communication was unbelievable and each hiccup was solved easily, everyone was more than civil (in fact you remind me why they call this a family), and it shot around like a donkey on fire.

Happy safe and prosperous holidays, Everyone!!

Ugh, I'm out of town until the 3rd. ??? My neighbor should be able to hold the box for me. Or it can go to Cody and then to me. I told all of this to Nate.

Great pass Nate and all involved.

Thanks again for letting me play!!!!

Seth

You can send it here, but I am not going to be able to go through it until after New Years!! I have family coming in so I need to spend time with them, but I will make sure the cigars are safe!! You never know I might get a little time, but don't count on it!

Pass already went out to JHolms per Nate's post above this morning. Sorry I didn't read the posts after mine in time.

0307 1790 0000 1959 4265

EDITED to post DC#

Uh, oops. Yeah, my bad. John if you can get your neighbor to grab it it should be plenty safe until you get home. Then we'll get back on track. LMK when he gets it so I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Yeah, my neighbor will grab it. I'll be back on the night of the third. :)