• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

I've received the goods. i will go through them and post my P/T shortly. Too many choices. :D

Alright here goes, inventory looks good.

T: #12 Partagas Serie P No.2 (05)
P: #91 Monte Edmundo (05)

T: #17 FFOX xXx
P: #92 FFOX Fuente Fuente

T: #32 Davidoff Robusto 100
P: #93 Davidoff LE 2007 "Puro Robusto"

T: #43 HdM Petit Robusto (07)
P: #94 Bolivar CE (05)

T: #52 Partagas PSD4
P: #95 Monte #2

T: #87 Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
P: #96 Cohiba Sig II (06)

P: #97 Monte #4
P: #98 Tatuaje Havana Almirantes
P: #99 Tatuaje Noella

Let me know if all is fine and I'll have this out in the morning.

Let me know if all is fine and I'll have this out in the morning.

Just asking, but does a Sig II really seem like a fair trade for a Maduro 5 Secretos? IMO, and it's just that. That seems a little lopsided. ???

Just asking, but does a Sig II really seem like a fair trade for a Maduro 5 Secretos? IMO, and it's just that. That seems a little lopsided. ???

Looking at this, I see what JFields is referring to, so the T/P are the same minus the Secretos/Sig

Revised list.

T: #12 Partagas Serie P No.2 (05)
P: #91 Monte Edmundo (05)

T: #17 FFOX xXx
P: #92 FFOX Fuente Fuente

T: #32 Davidoff Robusto 100
P: #93 Davidoff LE 2007 "Puro Robusto"

T: #43 HdM Petit Robusto (07)
P: #94 Bolivar CE (05)

T: #52 Partagas PSD4
P: #95 Monte #2

P: #96 Monte #4
P: #97 Tatuaje Havana Almirantes
P: #98 Tatuaje Noella

Everything there looks mighty fine to me. I am not so sure that the trade for the Secretos mattered because unless I am mistaken that put was actually a Tatuaje Zona del Este for number 87. Perhaps I have confused myself (easily done). Anyhow, Mark buddy, are you ready?

Everything there looks mighty fine to me. I am not so sure that the trade for the Secretos mattered because unless I am mistaken that put was actually a Tatuaje Zona del Este for number 87. Perhaps I have confused myself (easily done). Anyhow, Mark buddy, are you ready?

Nate,
You are correct, the Zona del Este was a put for the Cabiguan to keep it NC for NC. Rob left the Secretos in. So the current lineup is.

87. Cohiba maduro 5 Secretos (Put:rob300c)
88. Fonseca Cosacos 06(Put:rob300c)
89. A.Fuente Hemmingway Maduro Classic(Put:rob300c)
90: Tatuaje Zona del Este(Put:rob300c)

In any event, let's stick with the revised list. I've got some fine sticks waiting to be smoked! :D

If all is fine, I am sending this bad boy out in the morning.

Damn you, Rob! :D I swear, a pass full of smartasses. Thank you again for the very generous puts. I think everything looks great. Thank you for your great puts as well. It was a pleasure having you in the pass and I do hope you grabbed a few you've been waiting to try. Onwards and upwards.

Nate,

Ye sow what ye shall reap...

I am glad to be a part of this pass and I hope a few things...
a) you get a bunch of fine smokes to celebrate your nuptials
b) Santa anihilates you bro!

I truly hope we get to herf some day.
Hopefully sooner then later!

-Rob

OK here's the deal, we are all ready and the package will go out in the afternoon. DC # will be posted when I've made the drop off.

Thanks Nate for letting me be a part of this pass. It has been a pleasure!
a) you get a bunch of fine smokes to celebrate your nuptials
b) Santa anihilates you bro!

I truly hope we get to herf some day.
Hopefully sooner then later!

x2 on all of the above!

I think that all three of those things are happening as we speak. Have you seen the list of cigars you all have put up there! One of these days I'm sure I'll make it aroud to herfing with everyone on the list and more. I'm getting all sappy...you guys are the best...sniff...sniff :p .

Sniff.. sniff.. this baby has left NYC and is on its way west.
DC# 0103 8555 7492 3824 4297

Nate, it's been a blast, thanks for letting me in on this pass.
Congrats on the nuptials, many good times ahead, enjoy them all (the smokes :laugh: ).

I got it safe and sound, I'll do inventory and get my P&T's up.

Take:
92. FFOX Fuente Fuente(Put:rudou)
98. Tatuaje Noella

Put:
99. Añejo 55
100. Tatuje Regios
101. Añejo 77

This will ship out to Wyatt today.

Rock on! Thanks for participating and the great puts. Looks like it's headed your way Wyatt!

Went out yesturday

0103 8555 7492 6970 1578

Got the box today fellas and everything is accounted for. I have PM'd Nate though about the box itself. It's taken a pretty good beating it looks, so I may repack this baby if he wants me to. It would probably make it all the way if I taped it to hell, but not sure if we want to do that or not.

This all being said, here are my proposed T's and P's:

T1: 19 - Johnny O Sublime (07)
P1: 102 - Tatuatje Exclusivo Lato Occidental

T2: 75 - Padron 1926 #35
P2: 103 - Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro

T3: 99 - Anejo #55
P3: 104 - Graycliff Crystal Pirate Pyramid #2

T4: 100 - Tatuaje Regios
P4: 105 - San Cristobal Monumento

T1: 19 - Johnny O Sublime (07)
P1: 102 - Tatuatje Exclusivo Lato Occidental

T4: 100 - Tatuaje Regios
P4: 105 - San Cristobal Monumento

5. Put & Takes's (P/T's) should be: A) value for value, B) ISOM for ISOM, C) NC for NC, D) Premium for Premium, and E) Rarity for Rarity.

Hmmmm ??? ???

Which one we worried about here? I sent Nate a PM asking if it was considered NC or ISOM. I didn't get a response yet. But I saw in other passes they were considered NC.

As for value, according to his posts in Hot Deals and what not, those go for $9 a pop and the Tat goes for just over $10.

Not sure what the issue is with the Regios and San Cristobal.

Just let me know what the issue is and I'll fix it.