• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Cigar BB Newbie Guide

Eric,
As a newbie, the information that you have assembled here is invaluable. Thanks for all the work that you and others have put in. This effort shows that the people here at CP want to make this place work for everyone! Thanks again.

Eric,
Thanks for taking the time to help us newbs. A lot of good information here.

Thanks to everybody that contributed also.

Savage112

I think I'm gonna update this. Does anybody have any suggestions for something I may have left out the first time?

First off, you want the page to be automatically adjustable to the viewers resolution.

Emo

I would include the other large groups in links. CP and CS are the smaller guys compared to other boards. Plus, CP and CS are a little more focused on a certain aspect of cigars, where as the otehr boards are a little more broad in scope.

Emo

emodx said:
First off, you want the page to be automatically adjustable to the viewers resolution.

Emo
[snapback]191217[/snapback]​

If you can tell me how to do that, I will. You're talking to a computer moron here.

There was a post not to long ago about, equal trades or something.
Quality=Quality. It had to do with passes also. It was very interesting. I will see If I can find it.

wow, looks great Eric. nice job! :thumbs: :thumbs:
a must for noobs to read.

Thanks Eric, your information is a great help.

Brian

Stumbled on this site doing a search, and traced it back to here.

Some good information for ALL members here :thumbs:

Good job Eric

I think I've got someone who's going to help me update it again and make it look like an actual website. If anybody has any suggestions as to some info that isn't included but should be, shoot me a PM.

Thanks Eric, as a noob that is a great way to learn about boards, if you have never been involved in one. Thanks Bro for your time.

I'm topping this for all the new members to read. Eric has done a great job of breaking it down for you.

I'm topping this for all the new members to read. Eric has done a great job of breaking it down for you.

Thanks for topping this. I actually want to say thanks to Eric, because of his website I decided to join CP. I found both CP a little while before his site and didn't feel comfortable joining any cigar BB. I read his site and decided to join CP, definitely a great decision. :thumbs:

this really should be a sticky....how about it Rod?