• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have see the Tang come up a few times. I have never heard of this, can someone point me to some info please. I wanna play with the big boys too :D

Yeah, what the hell is Tang? Custom roll?

Custom beverage, usually comes in Orange... :laugh: :whistling:

Loved by Astronauts. :laugh:

tang-is-gross.jpg

In case you're still not following

So I guess expanding is required. I still would like these-

Davidoff Brobergs 125th
Tang
Cohete

But would go for these also-

Punch Punch with more than 5 years
Monte #2 with more than 5 years
Tat black Lancero (I heard a rumor)
Johnny O with some good rest

I will return with more if these are impossible.

Jim

Davidoff Brobergs 125th
Tang
Cohete

Jim

?!?1

Davidoff Brobergs 125th
Tang
Cohete

Jim

?!?1

Not sure what this means, but to expand a bit. I am good friends who has been a house account with tatuaje for a long while and there is suppose to be some of these, but I have never seen one.

Jim

Received my wish today from Jim ( Stepthirteen).

:0 :love:

All I can say is thank you Jim, I am speechless.

Jim is a stand up dude. Every time I deal with this guy he goes WAY above and beyond.

You have just provided me with some smokes that will be saved for the MOST special occasions to come in my life.

Thanks again,

Chris

Davidoff Brobergs 125th
Tang
Cohete

Jim

?!?1

Not sure what this means, but to expand a bit. I am good friends who has been a house account with tatuaje for a long while and there is suppose to be some of these, but I have never seen one.

Jim

Was surprise/shock/confusion, hehe. Thanks for the extra bit of info, good luck with your wishes.

Got Khari's package today!! Way over the top!! Thanks Khari :). I will enjoy each and everyone of these fine sticks!!. I will be back later today to add to my current request for wishes if it does not work out.

Jim

Davidoff Brobergs 125th
Tang
Cohete

Jim

I will be back later today to add to my current request for wishes if it does not work out.

Jim

Oh Jim, I wish you luck with your wishes. :( I don't even know half of the cigars you've wished for, and one of them may or may not even EXIST! You crazy bastage...you and your imagination! :laugh: :sign: :sign:

I got the package today Jfields. Nice selection! Thanks dude!

I am going to pass tyhis wish to someone. I will PM them to make them aware.

Jim

Received my wish today from Jim ( Stepthirteen).

:0 :love:

All I can say is thank you Jim, I am speechless.

Jim is a stand up dude. Every time I deal with this guy he goes WAY above and beyond.

You have just provided me with some smokes that will be saved for the MOST special occasions to come in my life.

Thanks again,

Chris

I cannot agree with your sentiments any more. I just want to echo that Jim has been incredibly generous, and has also provided me with my very most prized smokes. :thumbs:

...Now I need to get my coolidor and my shipping boxes up at school so that I can get back in on this thread!

Jim has been very kind to grant his wish to me. And I have a crazy idea for said wish:

For my wish, I'd like someone to step up and make a donation to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. Any dollar amount will do and you do not have to let everyone here know what that amount is.

If that is not a feasible wish or is not in the spirit of this thread please let me know quick and I'll try and think of something else. And Jim, while I just put my last Broberg's 125th into the pass, I do have a couple other Davidoff treats along the same lines, one of which could very well make their way to your doorstep.

I would be MOST PLEASED to make a contribution to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.

A wonderful cause to help some of the least among us who contribute to our luxurious enjoyment of this self-indulgent hobby.

Thanks for the chance to contribute.

I need time to digest what I want to do with my wish. Give me a little time please.

A Donation has been made.

edited to include donation

Jim has been very kind to grant his wish to me. And I have a crazy idea for said wish:

For my wish, I'd like someone to step up and make a donation to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. Any dollar amount will do and you do not have to let everyone here know what that amount is.

If that is not a feasible wish or is not in the spirit of this thread please let me know quick and I'll try and think of something else. And Jim, while I just put my last Broberg's 125th into the pass, I do have a couple other Davidoff treats along the same lines, one of which could very well make their way to your doorstep.

Nice play all around!! Dave very nice!!! I love this place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.