• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice John!! I guess I should not have posted so quickly :).

Jim

If not for your post, I may not have seen Khari's wish. ;)
Quit holding this thing up. Where's your wish?

I know this is a long shot, but.............

Some that I really have wanted to try

Padron Mille Maduro
OR Anejo
BGM Wolters
Tang
:whistling:

If this ends up being unrealistic (I know, I know), I'll be back tomorrow to update.

Padron Mille Maduro
OR Anejo
BGM Wolters
Tang

If this ends up being unrealistic (I know, I know), I'll be back tomorrow to update.

I got you on the PMM....you have to save it for December though.

OK, Here's mine and these are really some wishes, but like John said, if they're too unrealistic, I'll fix them tomorrow

BBMF
Cohiba Millenium
Cuban Davidoff
Padron Reserva de la Familia #44

Padron Mille Maduro
OR Anejo
BGM Wolters
Tang

OK, Here's mine and these are really some wishes, but like John said, if they're too unrealistic, I'll fix them tomorrow

BBMF
Cohiba Millenium
Cuban Davidoff
:) :) :) :)

You have yourself a deal brother. Thanks!

Tell you what.......You hold on to the PMM, and when you come up for Christmas, I'll supply the BBMF. Or, if you talk real sweet. I might even supply the Davidoff.

Padron Mille Maduro
OR Anejo
BGM Wolters
Tang

BBMF
Cohiba Millenium
Cuban Davidoff

Tell you what.......You hold on to the PMM, and when you come up for Christmas, I'll supply the BBMF. Or, if you talk real sweet. I might even supply the Davidoff.
Thank you Sir! :) I guess you're back up again.

Padron Mille Maduro
OR Anejo
BGM Wolters
Tang

BBMF
Cohiba Millenium
Cuban Davidoff

Get a room :D

I'm still dying to try an OR Anejo, or an Opus of large RG from 2003 (or earlier).

If nothing by tomorrow, I'll come up with a plan B tomorrow.

I can take care of this order Mr. fields!! As far as my wish, only two cigars that I am really searching for and would love to smoke.

Here goes nothing

OR VSG
Twin Tower Opus A

Thanks

I can take care of this order Mr. fields!! As far as my wish, only two cigars that I am really searching for and would love to smoke.

Here goes nothing

OR VSG
Twin Tower Opus A

Thanks

Wow! I would love that my friend. What a day. :D I had an Opus Super Beli from 03 once, and I'm dying to see if another would be the same.

Much appreciated.

You have a PM coming.

Here goes nothing

OR VSG

Thanks

Would this be a Round?

Jim

I got you on this :).

Let me ponder my wishes a bit :whistling:.

Jim

So I will shoot for the moon-

Davidoff Brobergs 125th
Tang
Cohete

If this proves impossible I will expand the list later.

Jim

I have see the Tang come up a few times. I have never heard of this, can someone point me to some info please. I wanna play with the big boys too :D

Tim

I have see the Tang come up a few times. I have never heard of this, can someone point me to some info please. I wanna play with the big boys too :D

Yeah, what the hell is Tang? Custom roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.