• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually boyos, Step's wish-grant was a joke! It's Swissy who's up if I'm not mistaken...

Soulpuppy... I got a Palio for you.

I'll pass my wish onto Santa for being so good...

PM sent

Yes it was ineed a joke, but I still might send Jonathan a Pappas :0.

Jim

Yes it was ineed a joke, but I still might send Jonathan a Pappas :0.

Jim
Ugh...please don't. That guy is everything that's wrong with the cigar business today... With his "gangster street-cred" and "tommy gun" style of writing/name-dropping, he just gives me a headache!

Thanks though Jim!! :p

Wow ....... Thanks Jim!

How about I wish for a ....... Shark, another one of my favorite celebration cigars, or any other Anejo.

:cool:

Wow ....... Thanks Jim!

How about I wish for a ....... Shark, another one of my favorite celebration cigars, or any other Anejo.

:cool:

I will get you on this, since I have to send you another package anyway :). I am going to pass my wish to a fellow chump ~ golfgar. I will pm him right now.

Jim

I am not PMSing thanks John!! :p

Ok I am still looking for a Tat Black!!
Anejo, WOAM, Padron 1964, 1926, Hemingway Maddy

Added a couple more!!
I gotcha on this Kristin.

For my wish, I'd like for someone to send a little something to Tasman at his APO since he's in the sandbox.

I hate to jump in again so soon, but if someone doesn't step up before noon today, I will gladly honor this wish. I have more than a couple of his favorites, plus I would love to get my son to add something, to learn about our soldiers fighting for his freedom.

Thanks Rich

Jonesy, I am not waiting, I think this would be a great wish to grant and a learning experience for my son.

Wish Granted!!!!

As for my wish:

BBMF
LBMF
Any Opus
Any CC
Camacho Triple Maduro

Thanks Rich

Hey Rich you first package is in the mail, I will get you on the Camacho Triple Madddie and the CC. As for my wish I would like to pass this one on to Souldog!! I will pm him now. Good Luck Souldoggie.

Thanks again my brother!!!

Rich

OK, I am in for granting some wishes. :D I will do my best to get what someone wants. I kinda read this thread and I think I get the idea, but who do I send what to? Do I search the thread and see who is the last person to have a wish?

OK, I am in for granting some wishes. :D I will do my best to get what someone wants. I kinda read this thread and I think I get the idea, but who do I send what to? Do I search the thread and see who is the last person to have a wish?

You do not have to do anything Larry. I granted Norcal's wish and passed my turn to you, so what do you wish for :)?

Jim

Golfgar --

No, you get to make a wish. What cigars would you want? Post away....

But I wish to grant a wish too, did anyone get David his Shark?

OK, if that's the case then my wish would be a Sancho Panza Sanchos or most any other A. I only have one A size and it is a Montecristo that I have had for several years but have not smoked yet. Also, to go along with that that my other wish would be for the time to actually smoke it. :D

OK, if that's the case then my wish would be a Sancho Panza Sanchos or most any other A. I only have one A size and it is a Montecristo that I have had for several years but have not smoked yet. Also, to go along with that that my other wish would be for the time to actually smoke it. :D

Thats a damn big cigar.

With all of the cigars I have smoked, I have not yet gone to such great length. :laugh: I have heard good things about the cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.