• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wish seemed make this thread come to a grinding halt, and it was moving along so nicely. Should I change it?

I've got you covered on your ISOM "A". PM me your info and I'll get it out Friday.

Brian

I need to add that Jim made a very nice gesture in passing his wish to me and for that I am grateful. I would hope I can return the favor in short order now that I understand how this thing works. If the Sancho doesn't get some play soon I have decided that I will indeed pass the wish on to another deserving person. I think I like this game and will participate more in the future and for that I would also like to thank Jim.

Thank you Sir Jonsey.

What a helluva gesture. Just goes to show that this site is comprised of some of the best people to sit in front of a computer screen. Awesome!

Interesting choice, Jonesy. Do let us know what you think of it if you get one!

Sweet, finally something that I can play with.

Jonesy,

I got you on the Shark. PM me your Addy and i will get it and some friends out your way ASAP.

Sweet, finally something that I can play with.

Jonesy,

I got you on the Shark. PM me your Addy and i will get it and some friends out your way ASAP.
Thanks much Gregg!

You got it bro,

Finally nice to be able to participate. I have been watching this thread for a while now trying to grant a wish but, I was either too slow or the pieces of the puzzle never fit. Anyhow, glad to be able to help out.

I'll get something put together tonight and get it off on the Pony Express tomorrow for you.

You have to be pretty quick around here to get in on the wish granting. I tune into this thread several times a day, and the ones that I can make happen always go pretty fast.

Just one of many reasons why this is such a great place.

Tim

Wow ....... Thanks Jim!

How about I wish for a ....... Shark, another one of my favorite celebration cigars, or any other Anejo.

:cool:

I will get you on this, since I have to send you another package anyway :) . I am going to pass my wish to a fellow chump ~ golfgar. I will pm him right now.

Jim

Now that's the way to celebrate, thanks for the cigars Jim!

:cool:

My wish would be:

Tabac Especial Coffee Infused
Padron Millennium
Tatuaje Black

Hey Punch,

Nice wishes however this thread is a MAWPIF thread where before you can make a wish you must grant the current wish. If you are interested in playing you should read the very first post to see how the game is played.

We are currently waiting for Greggj77 to make his wish.

I am not PMSing thanks John!! :p

Ok I am still looking for a Tat Black!!
Anejo, WOAM, Padron 1964, 1926, Hemingway Maddy

Added a couple more!!
I gotcha on this Kristin.

For my wish, I'd like for someone to send a little something to Tasman at his APO since he's in the sandbox.

I hate to jump in again so soon, but if someone doesn't step up before noon today, I will gladly honor this wish. I have more than a couple of his favorites, plus I would love to get my son to add something, to learn about our soldiers fighting for his freedom.

Thanks Rich

LOCAL669,

I sent the package out, all 10lbs of it!!! I also pm'ed Tasman, I think I sent you carbon copy.
It went out Tuesday DC# 03006000000136258190. Do you know how long it takes to get to him?
My son had a good time helping me put the box together, he even spent his monthly allowance!

Thanks Rich

edit to add: The customs declaration tracking number is cp223830655us.

Status
Not open for further replies.