• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can get downtown today I might be able to get a Cuban Davidoff. Hold out for a bit and I will do my best to look into it. Or wish for something else and I will still look into it. Only problem is that 1. it might have zero age on it, and 2. most things in Brussels are closed on Mondays.

Tim

PS: how do you pronounce Davidoff, I saw it in another thread, and that just cant be right...

Cuban Davidoff's aren't in production any more, the company moved out of Cuba a while ago, so I doubt you'll run into one in a local shop.

Well there I go being a newbie again.......

Tim

So unrealistic wishes while I am thinking of things more people might have.
Padron Mille
Padron Reserva da Famalia
Cohiba 35th Lancero
Cohiba Sublime
Cuban Dunhill
Cuban Davidoff
Hamlet Custom Roll
Cuban Party 150,155 or 160
HUSC
RA 898
PL Magnum
Any Cigar from 1978 (my birth year)
OR Anejo
Opus Maddy Lancero

Um.. yeah. I got you on a couple of these.

edit to add: not saying which, to protect the innocent :whistling:

And for my wish... I wish my wish for Soulpuppy to get a BBMF for his dead xbox... (or any other cigar he wishes for... I'm passing to him)

And for my wish... I wish my wish for Soulpuppy to get a BBMF for his dead xbox... (or any other cigar he wishes for... I'm passing to him)

Wow Jimbo, as I told you when I called you, "You a$$hole!!" :sign: Thank you very very much for passing this onto me.

In addition to the BBMF, since this is a "wish thread," I will wish for:

1 Padron Millennium.

I was given the rare and amazing opportunity to try one by a personal friend when I was in my first months of infancy in the cigar world, and now that my palate is a little more advance and refined, I would like to have the opportunity to have one to put down in my humidor to smoke. I know this is wishing for the moon, but maybe I'll get lucky.

Thank you again Swiss. You're friendship means alot to me, and this was very kind of you. Now enough getting slobby!! Back to being an a$$hole! :p

Looks like I'm not getting any bites...so I'll update/add:

Padron Millennium
LBMF
BBMF Maduro
Opus 22 Set Cigar

Here's the "moon" list, I'll be back in 24 to downgrade.

Padron Millennium
LBMF
BBMF Maduro
Opus 22 Set Cigar

I got you on the Mille SoulPuppy.

As for my wishes, here they are:

BBMF maduro
Cuban Davidoff
Cuban Dunhill
Padron Reserva de Familia #44

Padron Millennium
LBMF
BBMF Maduro
Opus 22 Set Cigar

I got you on the Mille SoulPuppy.

As for my wishes, here they are:

BBMF maduro
Cuban Davidoff
Cuban Dunhill
Padron Reserva de Familia #44

I gotta upgrade the caliber of my holdings so I can start hitting BOTL's like you and SoulPup.

You got to watch that Brian guy.

One hell of a Brother, class act in my book....

Tim

Got my end from Breedy today! Thanks for the extra yummys Brandon! Much appreciated!

OK, guess I need to drop my wishes a little

PL Magnificos UK Regional Release
ahhh, hell, any regional release other than the PL Alemania, Punch Super Robo, or Juan Lopez Francia

ahhh, hell, any regional release other than the PL Alemania, Punch Super Robo, or Juan Lopez Francia

Brian,

While I can't come close to matching the Mille (WOW!) I can set you up with a different RE and maybe some friends too.

I pass my wish to Treamayne. I'll PM him with a link.

...and I'll send a couple as well. I trust all is going well with you an yours, Brian. :)

Brian,

While I can't come close to matching the Mille (WOW!) I can set you up with a different RE and maybe some friends too.

Thanks Dave! The RE's have been a favorite of mine for a while so I'm looking forward to this!

...and I'll send a couple as well. I trust all is going well with you an yours, Brian. :)
Damn Rob, you've already kicked my ass in here once early on! Thanks a bunch, you're quite the generous one my friend! Things are going well for us as I hope they are with you and your family also.

Brian,

Wow, thanks Dave. I'm not really wanting for much right now, but I have a friend overseas right now that's been wanting to try a God of Fire (either) or a Opus xXx. If I could find one of those to send him, that would be awesome.

V/R

-K-

Wow, thanks Dave. I'm not really wanting for much right now, but I have a friend overseas right now that's been wanting to try a God of Fire (either) or a Opus xXx. If I could find one of those to send him, that would be awesome.

V/R

-K-

I've got your God of Fire and an Opus -- just send me your addy and they will go out no later than Monday!

And for my wish -- a couple of flyers:

1) Cohiba Sublime 2004
2) Partagas Piramide EL (I know, a long shot)

Status
Not open for further replies.