• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn, I'm so sorry for holding this up!!! As Kevin pointed out, I've been pretty much locked up in my school's library, working on a marketing plan for Oakley, Inc.

For my wish.....I would like to pass it along to Ekans. I took his wish awhile back and sent out his package, but I dont know whether or not customs got ahold of it, or what the hell happend to the package, but I don't think it ever reached him safely. He and I were waiting to see if it would surface, but it is not fair to him to wait any longer :(. I hate thinking that some ****er is smoking his sticks for him, but maybe someone will have better luck reaching him.

I will PM him right now. There's a time difference, so bear with him.

I'm sorry again for holding this up.

Niko, I will get your package out to you next week, towards the end of it, is that okay?

Thanks all.
-Aaron

golfgar, got the package, thanks so much! I noticed there's a mystery hitchhiker in there, what have we got there?

I thought I wrote on the bag what the contents were. If not, is it an unbanded petite corona?

I would like to thank Aaron for his honesty, since I had already forgotten about it. I have a special wish, which if it goes against the wish PIF rules should be ignored. I would like to put a 1 year minimum membership on the special wish, or if an established member can vouch for you.

Special wish: donate an amount of your choice to a local animal shelter or something similar.

Hemingway classic maduro
Don Carlos (any)
Davidoff Diademas Finas
Tatuaje (any'll do but would love to get to try a black)

I would like to thank Aaron for his honesty, since I had already forgotten about it. I have a special wish, which if it goes against the wish PIF rules should be ignored. I would like to put a 1 year minimum membership on the special wish, or if an established member can vouch for you.

Special wish: donate an amount of your choice to a local animal shelter or something similar.

Hemingway classic maduro
Don Carlos (any)
Davidoff Diademas Finas

Got ya covered on this.

Please PM with Addy.

For my wish lets try:

VSG Enchantment or something (ie. one half) from TAA any year

Brandon

So what's going on here? Is Bruce accepting my Lx2?

Sorry Nick, didn't see your post. I was gonna downgrade again to 2 Connies and a Camacho.

No problem Bruce, I will get your package out Monday morning.

I can't believe nobody has a LGC Artesano de Miami...

Well I will post a few other things up I guess:

NC Cubao
Illusione EccJ
Jose Seijas Sig

Thanks guys.

Went out this morning Bruce... Here you go: 9101785091401825610143

goflgar: ok, I see it now. I didn't put 2 and 2 together to decipher the code on the bag. Wow! Thanks again for the treat(s)!

Hemingway classic maduro
Don Carlos (any)
Davidoff Diademas Finas

Got ya covered on this.

Please PM with Addy.

For my wish lets try:

Brandon
I got ya Brandon. Send me an addy and I'm sure I can make you happy!

My wish goes to the newest female member of CP -Britishfields. I'll pm Donella to let her know she's up.

Hemingway classic maduro
Don Carlos (any)
Davidoff Diademas Finas

Got ya covered on this.

Please PM with Addy.

For my wish lets try:

Brandon
I got ya Brandon. Send me an addy and I'm sure I can make you happy!

My wish goes to the newest female member of CP -Britishfields. I'll pm Donella to let her know she's up.

Wow! This is so exciting, and quite frankly after the day I've had this has made me smile~ Thank you so much Brian this is very generous of you, and what CP is all about...I would like to try a lighter bodied Padron or Fuente...Or perhaps you could teach me and pick it..although shoes are always a safe bet, size 9.5 :D (John's cigars are too strong for me) although they smell great! I have already tried WOAM's and Sharks, but I probably need to graduate to those because they are too strong, and I can't finish them, What a waste! I am a Cigar Virgin so it will probably be easy to mold me into a great Cigar aficianado. Surprise Me! Thank You :rolleyes:

Wow! This is so exciting, and quite frankly after the day I've had this has made me smile~ Thank you so much Brian this is very generous of you, and what CP is all about...I would like to try a lighter bodied Padron or Fuente...Or perhaps you could teach me and pick it..although shoes are always a safe bet, size 9.5 :D (John's cigars are too strong for me) although they smell great! I have already tried WOAM's and Sharks, but I probably need to graduate to those because they are too strong, and I can't finish them, What a waste! I am a Cigar Virgin so it will probably be easy to mold me into a great Cigar aficianado. Surprise Me! Thank You :rolleyes:

I got you on this ... send me a PM with your address.

C...

Donella,
I have a few things that I think you would enjoy. I'll PM you and John, to see what he thinks of my idea.

Brent

Edit: nevermind, looks like I am too late.

I got you on this ... send me a PM with your address.

C...

Thank You! I am so excited! I love pressie's... I can hardly wait! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back