• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramon Allones 898
Partagas 898 Unvarnished
Any cigar from a Sellection Robustos box of 5
LA GLORIA CUBANA NO2
Any cigar from any Sellection box of 5
Trinidad Robusto Extra

I can get you on the LGC #2.
I have your addy, in fact you should be receiving a chumps package today.
Will return with my wish shortly.

Ramon Allones 898
Partagas 898 Unvarnished
Any cigar from a Sellection Robustos box of 5
LA GLORIA CUBANA NO2
Any cigar from any Sellection box of 5
Trinidad Robusto Extra

Thanks fellow Chump, once again Chumps rule!

Thanks fellow Chump, once again Chumps rule!

Chumps Rule!
Just wish I picked up on this before I sent your split ... could have saved a few bucks on postage ... C'est la vie.

How about this for my wishes (nothing to wild):

Illusione m7
San Cristobal dlH Murallas
VR Unicos
Cohiba Maduro Magicos

C...

Chumps Rule!
Just wish I picked up on this before I sent your split ... could have saved a few bucks on postage ... C'est la vie.

Illusione m7
VR Unicos
Cohiba Maduro Magicos

C...

I know that's too bad. Just hold it for a while you can get me later if you want. I would like to give some others a chance to fill your wish, but I will be watching in case this goes on too long then I will step in.

Chumps Rule!

I know that's too bad. Just hold it for a while you can get me later if you want. I would like to give some others a chance to fill your wish, but I will be watching in case this goes on too long then I will step in.

Chumps Rule!

No worries bro, your wish will go out sometime this week. I send so many packages, in the grand scheme, whats one more? Let this one ride a bit, lets see what happens.

Chumps Rule!

Shoot for the stars, but if the thread is silent for a day or so, aim your PIF a bit lower.

If no a Chili Pepper or BBMF, how about My Father Lanceros. Is that a little better?
Gotcha on the My Fathers Lancero.PM me your addy please.
For my wish I would love a Padron Millinium Maduro,but would be happy with any Padron 1964 or a Partagas D4 with a little age on it.

Package arrived today. Thanks JonDot. Nice adds too. I can't wait to try the My Father but I will a while. I did smoke one of them. Interesting smoke this Mr Barrio. Tell us more about it. Thanks again...

Shoot for the stars, but if the thread is silent for a day or so, aim your PIF a bit lower.

If no a Chili Pepper or BBMF, how about My Father Lanceros. Is that a little better?
Gotcha on the My Fathers Lancero.PM me your addy please.
For my wish I would love a Padron Millinium Maduro,but would be happy with any Padron 1964 or a Partagas D4 with a little age on it.

Package arrived today. Thanks JonDot. Nice adds too. I can't wait to try the My Father but I will a while. I did smoke one of them. Interesting smoke this Mr Barrio. Tell us more about it. Thanks again...
Glad you got them.The Mi Barrio is 1 of the new Pepin blends.I think it came out around the same time as the My Father.

Well, how about a......

1. BBMFM

2. 80's davidoff Dom P
:whistling:

3. 80's davidoff chateau margaux
4. any opus maduro ??? ???

Edit to add 3 and 4

You wished for 1 and 2... A HTF Fuente cigar with a relatively high price point, and an 80's Davidoff. Got no hits, then "bumped it down" on #'s 3 and 4...another 80's Davidoff, and another HTF Fuente cigar with a high price point. Got no hits, so let's "bump it down" again on #'s 5 and 6! :laugh:

5. '85 la escepcion longos
6. BBMF

What's this? An 80's cigar! And what's this?? Another HTF Fuente cigar! :0

Lateral wishing indeed... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You're right Moki, the PIF is dead. This is why I don't come in and grant stuff anymore... :rolleyes: :angry: I do actually hope somebody grants you the BBMF, given that you granted a PFR, but it also isn't always about "getting your money's worth." I guess that's why they call it a "Pay It Forward." :whistling:

/endrant

Up one post I added 7. Cohiba sublime. Like I said before I followed this thread from the start and it is not like I have been siting on this. Yes your right on the lateral wishes, but that wasn't my intention rather just adding to the list of things I've always wanted to try. Read more post less is what I typically do and now I shot myself in the foot. The words the pif is dead was mentioned at the start of this thread also meaning alot of people have asked for htf stuff. As I already said I mean not to hold this up. If you know me then you would know that I wouldn't grant a wish just to get one beause one this is my first time and two I normally just gift. I was just publicly wishing, which I've never done. I've always wanted to try a sublime so hopefully that wish is granted and if not #8 will follow :laugh: :laugh:

I've got you on the Sublimes Carps, send me your addy. I'd like to try a Liga Privada.

Thanks a ton. I really appreciate it. From now on I'm posting ISO's :laugh:

Received package from justin. A BIG thank you to a great botl. Thanks again brother and thanks for the extras.

Illusione m7
VR Unicos
Cohiba Maduro Magicos

Any VR
Any SCdlH

C...

I have you covered on the Illusione m7 and either a SCdlH or Cohiba Magicos (maybe both -- not sure I have a Magicos left)! Send me your addy and you're hooked up. I'll get this out by Wednesday....

Darryl

Illusione m7
VR Unicos
Cohiba Maduro Magicos

Any VR
Any SCdlH

C...

I have you covered on the Illusione m7 and either a SCdlH or Cohiba Magicos (maybe both -- not sure I have a Magicos left)! Send me your addy and you're hooked up. I'll get this out by Wednesday....

Darryl

Looks like you are up then.

Illusione m7
VR Unicos
Cohiba Maduro Magicos

Any VR
Any SCdlH

C...

Darryl

PM Sent. Thanx Darryl.

You're up.

C...

How about something special to smoke for the 44th birthday?

I'm easy. If someone has something special they think I should try -- all is good.

Recieved mine from GolfGar Friday.Thanks for the OUTSTANDING slection & tag alongs my friend! :thumbs:

How about something special to smoke for the 44th birthday?

I'm easy. If someone has something special they think I should try -- all is good.

Garvey, I got your back on this one. Happy 44th
PM your addy Darryl

You know, I can be easy and hard. I wanted to try

My Father No. 3 crema
601 Maduro BP Toro (Blue)
and still looking for an Opus BBMF or Chili Pepper

Any of them would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.