• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Waste of a wish, he is just going to ask for his house to be done anyways

Just for the record, Cory guessed himself who his SS was, I didn't tell him (that would spoil the fun of it being a secret). But he has superb detective skills!
I let him know that I recently had a wish granted by another fine BOTL here and since the "season of giving" is actually practiced year round here on CP, I'd like to pass this wish onto Blinded By Science!
Can't thank you enough, my friend. 2010 had a few more 'transitioins' in it than I'm comfortable with, so some cigar glee would be a good thing. Man, what would I like......

- Never had a Tat Drac or Boris or whatever the weird smokes were...just never felt compelled to chase them.
- How about a Flying Piggie in #9 wrapper? Or two..??
- Padron 46's are always beyond question.
- Anything else interesting...!! I always like to try new smokes....that's how I find new ones I like.

If someone is up to the PIF, please PM me for a mailing address. We're homeless, you know......:p

B.B.S.! Perfect! Couldn't think of a better BOTL to get a little loving this year. (well, maybe 1, or 2 .. maybe 5 .. haa haa .. congrats brother.)

Whoever grants his wish should send along a set of hair cutting sheers and beard trimming scissors along with the cigars. :whistling: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Wish Away Mr. T!

freaks%20mr%20t%20as%20the%20bearded%20lady.jpg
....look, dude. Just because you can't grow a proper head of hair or a beard doesn't mean you get to pitch on those of us that aren't "follically challenged"......:p

Waste of a wish, he is just going to ask for his house to be done anyways
Dear Dr. Phil.....all I want for Christmas is for the damn construction dudes to be ON SCHEDULE...!! Is that too much to ask...??....:laugh:

Thanks to all you guys....means a lot to me....B.B.S.

Got Trent"s (Dan's) package today, very nice indeed. Thanks Dan! Jon's is going out Monday as I have been wrecked with catch up work this week.

I've got BBS on at least one of his wishes. I'll pass this along to whoever he thinks is deserving.

I've got BBS on at least one of his wishes. I'll pass this along to whoever he thinks is deserving.
Thanks, brother...!!

As far as passing the wish, I think we'll just what my friend BobbyRitz would like in his mailbox......:thumbs:

Tom,

Thank you for passing your wish to me, brother. :thumbs:

Normally, I'd post right away, but we're 15 minutes away from the New Year here on the east coast. I'll put something up first thing tomorrow morning.

Thank you again and Happy New Year CP!

Best,

Rob

Since I have to head out to the Post Office tomorrow anyways, I'll get you on this. PM me your addy and I will get this out tomorrow.

Napa,

The package arrived today in perfect condition. Nice packing job!

Thanks again for the generous wish.

NN

Rob,

I would be honored to get you some of my favorite LEs. PM incoming.

As for my list:
Cohiba BHK 52
Viaje Reserva Oro No. 5
E.P. Carrillo EE Limitada 2010
Padron OR 1964
Ashton OR VSG
Liga Privada Dirty Rat, Flying Pig, T-52
Tatuaje OR Brown Label
Opus A (from around 2006-2003)
Opus Maduro
Any Padron
Any Illusione LE
Anything new that isn't sold online

Thanks for the opportunity!

w00ts!te I got you on this one, your package will go out tomorrow.

edit: Do you want it sent to the dorm or the home addy?

My wish list

NC Wish List
Añejo Sharks #77
Opus Sharks / Maduro / CFCF / Forbidden X / BBMF
Padron 44 / 45 / 46 Maduro
LFD Salomones

CC Wish List
Bolivar Belicosos Finos
Cohiba Sublime / Siglio VI
H. Upmann Sir Winston / Magnum 50
Montecristo #2 / #4
Partagas Serie P No. 2 / Serie D No. 4
SCDLH Oficios

emoshun, I'm gonna double down on you and get you the 2008 CFCF Shark.

After watching the PIF for awhile, I've been waiting for a chance like this, hopefully it works out.

Wish: BHK 52, failing that a 54 or 56.

THANK YOU!

You sir have just started off my 2011 in the best way.

I hope to return the favor one day! :thumbs:

-Jimmy

Hmm, no hits. I'd really like to make this count. I'll add a few more.
I'd really like a special CC.

BHK 52, or 54, 56
Cohiba Esplendido
SIglo VI

Mufflerman I got your back on the Siglo VI and a couple other special CC's ;)

I would like to try...
Davidoff Puro D Oro
Forbidden X
BHK 52,54,56
Opus Maduro