• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

As an update, I received Dan's PIF today, and it was over the top! Knocked several off my wish list, and hit me with some really nice hitchhikers. It was a great way to come home to an awful day. I can't wait to fire these up! Thanks again Dan for the generosity! :thumbs:

Brandon

Juddster, got the package. The doctors are confident they'll be able to reattach my jaw after it detached and hit the floor. Thanks so much!

Very nice of you Cory. I was just about to update the list with more unreasonable wishes :D . Of course an 01 Cohiba Lancero will work. Do you need my addy or do you still have it?

Go ahead and update with those "more unreasonable" wishes Josh............ And yes, I am serious. :)

That's a scary thought. I do have a partial list in my profile, which considering there are about 200 cigars on there, is in itself another scary thought. I know better than to list them her after a comment like that John. :p In all reality I am just happy to try anything, cuban, non cuban, esp with age or that is a little harder to find as my local shop gets crap.
Sorry for the delay, but some BOTLs wanted to pitch in and treat you to a little House Remodel! (and then I got busy...) Package went out today (Thursday): 468390515028904 - Looks like it is scheduled to arrive on Saturday.

23 lbs of LOVE headed your way!! :love: :love: :love:

Happy Birthday!

Very nice of you Cory. I was just about to update the list with more unreasonable wishes :D . Of course an 01 Cohiba Lancero will work. Do you need my addy or do you still have it?

Go ahead and update with those "more unreasonable" wishes Josh............ And yes, I am serious. :)

That's a scary thought. I do have a partial list in my profile, which considering there are about 200 cigars on there, is in itself another scary thought. I know better than to list them her after a comment like that John. :p In all reality I am just happy to try anything, cuban, non cuban, esp with age or that is a little harder to find as my local shop gets crap.
Sorry for the delay, but some BOTLs wanted to pitch in and treat you to a little House Remodel! (and then I got busy...) Package went out today (Thursday): 468390515028904 - Looks like it is scheduled to arrive on Saturday.

23 lbs of LOVE headed your way!! :love: :love: :love:

Happy Birthday!

Came home from work today to a very heavy large package. :0 All I can say is thank you to all involved. :love: I am truly humbled by the generosity of you gentlemen and find myself at a loss for words. Thank you very very much. It came at a great time and was much more than I deserve.

Mufflerman I got your back on the Siglo VI and a couple other special CC's ;)

I would like to try...
Davidoff Puro D Oro
Forbidden X
BHK 52,54,56
Opus Maduro

Any other wishes to add?

Sure how about someones favorite smoke, Im sure it will be fine.;)

Bumping....This is a great thread, sorry if I stalled it! I would take your favorite cigar, preferably with some age on it but Im wide open. Lets keep this one going! :cool:

Juddster I got you man, package will be out today.

USPS DC# 9405 5036 9930 0490 6034 38

Passing my wish to B.Hobs!

edit: to add DC#

Wow, thanks Jimmy! Very kind of you my friend....

Some wishes:

Bolivar Gold Medal
Cohiba Maduro
Partagas Culebra
Padron 80th Maduro

Or whatever someone wants to send out! Thanks guys!
-Billy

Wow, thanks Jimmy! Very kind of you my friend....

Some wishes:

Bolivar Gold Medal
Cohiba Maduro
Partagas Culebra
Padron 80th Maduro

Or whatever someone wants to send out! Thanks guys!
-Billy

I've got the two in bold for ya.

I pass my wish to Soulpup. You're up Jon.

Souldog asked me to post his wish for him, as he's dealing with a personal issue and has limited acces to a computer at the moment.

His wish is for a Padron 40t with a little age if possible.

If someone can fill this please PM me for shipping details. Back with more later if this sits to long. Also said to say thanks to waves for passing him the wish.

Souldog asked me to post his wish for him, as he's dealing with a personal issue and has limited acces to a computer at the moment.

His wish is for a Padron 40t with a little age if possible.

If someone can fill this please PM me for shipping details. Back with more later if this sits to long. Also said to say thanks to waves for passing him the wish.

Chit...I just smoked one last night!

It was fantastic.

Thanks for posting this for me Sneeds. Back at work where I have a computer, and thank you to Mike for passing this along to me when I don't deserve it!

My mind isn't really thinking right now, so if this one doesn't get fulfilled, I don't want to hold it up, so anything ISOM or NC works. :thumbs: