• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Ok Kid Montana won't be able to accept due to his redeployment from Iraq so he has recommended Nihon_Ni. A PM has been sent to Nihon_Ni

Ok Kid Montana won't be able to accept due to his redeployment from Iraq so he has recommended Nihon_Ni. A PM has been sent to Nihon_Ni

Trent & Kid,

Thanks for your generous offer! I wish for any of the following:

PLPC
Ashton VSG
Monty No 2
WOAM
H.Upmann Mag 50

Trent & Kid,

PLPC
Ashton VSG
Monty No 2
WOAM
H.Upmann Mag 50

Since I have to head out to the Post Office tomorrow anyways, I'll get you on this. PM me your addy and I will get this out tomorrow.

Trent & Kid,

PLPC
Ashton VSG
Monty No 2
WOAM
H.Upmann Mag 50

Since I have to head out to the Post Office tomorrow anyways, I'll get you on this. PM me your addy and I will get this out tomorrow.

Getting my xmas present in the mail late eh? No worries it will get here quick!

Ok lets start with

Really big wishes
Opus Maduro
Cohiba Behike 54 or 56
RA 898
Cohiba Sig VI Tubo
Cohiba Lancero with age
Bolivar 109
Montecristo B
Any Cuban Dunhill
Punch Serie D'Oro No.1
LGC Gloriosos
H Upmann Sir Winnie with age

Just for info, I went to the cigar shop today and he got a box of signature and classic rosado sungrowns in. So I know they come in those two sizes. They are cedar wrapped as well.

Brandon

Ok lets start with

Really big wishes
Opus Maduro
Cohiba Behike 54 or 56
RA 898
Cohiba Sig VI Tubo
Cohiba Lancero with age
Bolivar 109
Montecristo B
Any Cuban Dunhill
Punch Serie D'Oro No.1
LGC Gloriosos
H Upmann Sir Winnie with age
Well I got you on at at least one. Will a Cohiba Lancero '01 work? That enough age for you? I'll have to dig to see if I can find any others. I think I may have a PSD No.1, maybe a Winnie, and maybe an 898, but I think I smoked it. Hmm .. So I think that should work. :thumbs:

And FWIW, this is not because of his previously granted wish; I understand this is a bit disproportionate. This is because he needs to be put in his place .. so I'm gonna circle the wagons and declare war. Anybody who wants to help me kick his ass, is welcome to join in the fray! :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

It may be a bit before this package gets sent, depending on the response .. and that I'll be in freezin cold Minnesota for awhile. But I'm good for it.

I'll post up a wish a bit later.
Happy Holidays!
- BD

Very nice of you Cory. I was just about to update the list with more unreasonable wishes :D . Of course an 01 Cohiba Lancero will work. Do you need my addy or do you still have it?

Very nice of you Cory. I was just about to update the list with more unreasonable wishes :D . Of course an 01 Cohiba Lancero will work. Do you need my addy or do you still have it?

Go ahead and update with those "more unreasonable" wishes Josh............ And yes, I am serious. :)

Go ahead and update with those "more unreasonable" wishes Josh............ And yes, I am serious. :)

That's a scary thought. I do have a partial list in my profile, which considering there are about 200 cigars on there, is in itself another scary thought. I know better than to list them her after a comment like that John. :p In all reality I am just happy to try anything, cuban, non cuban, esp with age or that is a little harder to find as my local shop gets crap.

hehehehe... careful Josh - I got on the receiving end of something like this, from Cory as well.

hehehehe... careful Josh - I got on the receiving end of something like this, from Cory as well.
Shh... Be vewy vewy quiet ... Wewe hunting gwapes! Don't want to scawe dem and scwush dem. :whistling:

So I think I figured out what to wish for.

Tell me who my Secret Santa is this year, and have some sort of proof to back it up, and the next wish is yours.

Happy Holidays!

Tell me who my Secret Santa is this year, and have some sort of proof to back it up, and the next wish is yours.
Well, for all his hard work and narrowing down my choices, not to mention calling him out when it wasn't him ... I'll pass my wish onto 4cbln3.

Happy Holidays!

Well, for all his hard work and narrowing down my choices, not to mention calling him out when it wasn't him ... I'll pass my wish onto 4cbln3.

Happy Holidays!

Just for the record, Cory guessed himself who his SS was, I didn't tell him (that would spoil the fun of it being a secret). But he has superb detective skills!
I let him know that I recently had a wish granted by another fine BOTL here and since the "season of giving" is actually practiced year round here on CP, I'd like to pass this wish onto Blinded By Science!

Happy Holidays!

Just for the record, Cory guessed himself who his SS was, I didn't tell him (that would spoil the fun of it being a secret). But he has superb detective skills!
I let him know that I recently had a wish granted by another fine BOTL here and since the "season of giving" is actually practiced year round here on CP, I'd like to pass this wish onto Blinded By Science!
B.B.S.! Perfect! Couldn't think of a better BOTL to get a little loving this year. (well, maybe 1, or 2 .. maybe 5 .. haa haa .. congrats brother.)

Whoever grants his wish should send along a set of hair cutting sheers and beard trimming scissors along with the cigars. :whistling: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Wish Away Mr. T!

freaks%20mr%20t%20as%20the%20bearded%20lady.jpg