• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

CMontoya79 said:
You're too kind, many thanks for your generous offer. Z, this is why CP is the place to be!

As far as a wish, I've been blessed to be a part of CP and interact with some top notch, A-1 fellow lovers of the leaf, i'd like whatever you enjoy in a corona, petit corona, corona gorda or robusto size, I'm partial to medium and medium/full smokes, Nics, Doms, and CC's, whatever you feel is a solid smoke.

Edited to expand vitola/sizes.

Sadly I rarely have time for a Churchill, torpedo, or double corona anymore.

Adding a wish for Jonny O's with some time down that you have enjoyed.
Just bumping this for a brother here.  Can anyone help him out?

Holy crap! I totally have this! How did I let this go by? PM me addy stat!

What the hell?

-Trey

Nah...no wish for me unless someone wants to send me a big-ass cabinet humi tower! It'll come back to me eventually and I'll think of something to try one of y'all may have. :p

So...Oke! On you, DAD! Whatcha want besides sleep and baby wipes? :p

-Trey

Spad31 said:
Nah...no wish for me unless someone wants to send me a big-ass cabinet humi tower! It'll come back to me eventually and I'll think of something to try one of y'all may have. :p

So...Oke! On you, DAD! Whatcha want besides sleep and baby wipes? :p

-Trey
Diapers? This kid is a shit storm literally.  Three days old and crapped more times then I have all year.  Let me sleep on it, hopefully, then I will get back to you guys.    Thanks Trey, you are the man.

Trey, thank you very much for the wish, but I am going to pass this one along to someone that could use a little CP love in his life.  Despite his own personal setbacks, he still came through when called upon.  I will send Jeff(extremeXconcepts) a PM and have him post up a wish.

Wow wveryone this is very very cool. I am truly thankful I stumbled into this awesone community. I know I've had my ups and my downs here but I never ran away. And yes times are tough here that's why I haven't been around. So for this to be sent my way is well just to cool. So I've thought about what to put down on the wish list.....and thought and thought....and I don't want to sound greedy and or dumb. So I'm open to anything anyone wants to offer. With a huge thank you! I like just about everything I've ever tried in 1 way or another. It depends on my mood or what I'm doing at the time. So again I can't say it enough. Thank you

Jeff

Monty:
 9407 4036 9930 0008 6948 98

Enjoy, my Brother! :p

Note: 1 Item opened/resealed for...reasons. No worries, my friend. ;)

-Trey

Trey, a few favs, a few yet sampled, you sir are too kind! Thanks.

Now let's get Jeff (extremexconcepts) taken care of.

extremeXconcepts said:
Wow wveryone this is very very cool. I am truly thankful I stumbled into this awesone community. I know I've had my ups and my downs here but I never ran away. And yes times are tough here that's why I haven't been around. So for this to be sent my way is well just to cool. So I've thought about what to put down on the wish list.....and thought and thought....and I don't want to sound greedy and or dumb. So I'm open to anything anyone wants to offer. With a huge thank you! I like just about everything I've ever tried in 1 way or another. It depends on my mood or what I'm doing at the time. So again I can't say it enough. Thank you
Jeff
Bumping for a brother. I see he has a few Davidoffs on his wish list. Can anyone help him with that one?

Man, would really love to help him out, but really don't have any of these laying around.....

Post a short list here Jeff, or guide us with mire "open" wishes, I know people will make it worth it...

Go ahead give this one more bump.  If no takers I will send him a pm to give us some ideas on something.

Sent him a PM but no response.  I asked him if he could put a few specific cigars on his request.

I'll try and get this moving again. I have something from the wish list on his profile page. Since it appears Jeff has been busy recently I'll shoot him a PM to confirm his shipping address is correct and get a package out to him as soon as I hear back; unless, anyone feels I should go ahead and send it to the address listed on his profile page. Let me know if anyone objects to my waiting on his reply before shipping.

I would say wait for his reply just to be safe, if you don't get a reply then one of the FOGs can lend some advice on the situation.

I already heard back from Jeff. I should be able to get a package sent out today. Once I do I will confirm here.

Jeff let me know the package arrived safe and sound!
It looks like Pugman1943 could use a wish list worthy cigar, I'll PM him and let him know he is up next.
Plus, it was his birthday last Monday.