• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Very nice! Once his package arrives, he will post about it here. Then after his post, you can post a list of dicks you are looking for.

If you're looking for dick pics, I think I have a few of mine in the "locked" folder in my phone....LOL!

Lol. By the way for those who are now totally convinced that a I am a perv with a certain fetish for nudies of the quality only @Thoughts can possibly provide ......... ok that started wrong ...... Anyways there is a certain Australian store that sells Habanos. And it’s owner decided to collaborate with a famous roller to make his own blend. He called them nudies ..... those who care enough can figure out who the seller is and read up on the name. Some people raved about these sticks saying they are very close to some Cubans that are no longer produced but were quite amazing. And even though the sticks themselves are not expensive you had to buy in bundles I was hoping to try one to see if the hype is real as I believe they are working on another batch of these

Lol. By the way for those who are now totally convinced that a I am a perv with a certain fetish for nudies of the quality only @Thoughts can possibly provide ......... ok that started wrong ...... Anyways there is a certain Australian store that sells Habanos. And it’s owner decided to collaborate with a famous roller to make his own blend. He called them nudies ..... those who care enough can figure out who the seller is and read up on the name. Some people raved about these sticks saying they are very close to some Cubans that are no longer produced but were quite amazing. And even though the sticks themselves are not expensive you had to buy in bundles I was hoping to try one to see if the hype is real as I believe they are working on another batch of these
I'd be in to split some of those!

They are sold out of nudies. They go quick. I was going to pull the trigger but restrained. So quit reminding me that I still want to try them lol!!!

Aarons list is going to be a ton of Gurkha's. @H. Vachon will take care of it.
Old Man Dohrman, who's taste in cigars I trust unequivocally, was singing the praises of some new Gurkha he tried recently. He and I don't always have the same preference/taste, but if he says it's a quality cigar, it is. I almost want to get a few just to smoke during the virtual herf.

Old Man Dohrman, who's taste in cigars I trust unequivocally, was singing the praises of some new Gurkha he tried recently. He and I don't always have the same preference/taste, but if he says it's a quality cigar, it is. I almost want to get a few just to smoke during the virtual herf.
This would be very charitable of you. Hayden hates being the only one.

Interesting, did he specify which one? @H. Vachon might be able to shed some light on this??

I think Aaron can post his list now that he as mailed his out. Correct me if I am wrong.