• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Thanks guys... There have been many people who have shown me unparalleled generosity, taken the time to answer questions and from time to time without any solicitation been kind enough to gift me sticks, cigar related items, and even 99 shots... 🤪 You all know who you are, you are all equally appreciated!!! I would like to pass my turn to one of them now as a token of my appreciation... @kann my brother you are up, let’s have your list...

Thanks guys... There have been many people who have shown me unparalleled generosity, taken the time to answer questions and from time to time without any solicitation been kind enough to gift me sticks, cigar related items, and even 99 shots... 🤪 You all know who you are, you are all equally appreciated!!! I would like to pass my turn to one of them now as a token of my appreciation... @kann my brother you are up, let’s have your list...
That guy barely has a leg to stand on, but he is an awesome BOTL. It is a generous gesture and I approve this message.

Wait, WHAAAAAA? I have no idea what's going on here, but, thank you.

*EDIT*. Also, I've said before -- if you can't come up with a good amputee joke, we just probably aren't going to be able to be friends...

*EDIT* *EDIT* Ok, after reviewing and seeing what this PIF is all about.. First, thank you, again, Aaron. It would only be right to request something that I plan on smoking during the v-herf, so I'll go with two:

Fantasy: OpusX BBMF -- If I'm going to die on camera in front of y'all, I might as well enjoy it, too.
Reality: The biggest, dumbest (or most awesome) cigar you can find, like one of those 8x80 things or a Chieftan.
I lied; there's a third: Anything from 1978.

Last edited:
Wait, WHAAAAAA? I have no idea what's going on here, but, thank you.

*EDIT*. Also, I've said before -- if you can't come up with a good amputee joke, we just probably aren't going to be able to be friends...

I can imagine that sending a package to the Netherlands is probably going to cost an arm and a leg.....

From his wife earlier today.
Nick just got out of surgery and the doctor thinks all went well. Now he has a giant plate in his upper arm but should have no major permanent damage.
That’s great to hear he’s going to be okay but wow that’s terrible he had to go through all of that.
If anyone knows where to get one of those BBMF I’m happy to help chip in. I wouldn’t have the first idea of where to get those.

He posted 17 minutes ago a pic of his arm wraped and some staples. Let's just say I would have did more then the one like scream he did.

That’s great to hear he’s going to be okay but wow that’s terrible he had to go through all of that.
If anyone knows where to get one of those BBMF I’m happy to help chip in. I wouldn’t have the first idea of where to get those.
I believe they were over a $100 when you could find them. Only chance now is to find someone that has one and is willing to sell it.

From his wife earlier today.
Nick just got out of surgery and the doctor thinks all went well. Now he has a giant plate in his upper arm but should have no major permanent damage.
Is it wrong that I was secretly hoping they’d have to amputate an arm too??
Couldn’t wait to crack some new jokes on him.
Like.... I hear Nick’s a fast swimmer, but he only goes in circles.....