• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Hey Gavin,

I sincerely appreciate the gesture I really do. However even with my stupid mistake (which is 100% my fault and will be dealt with) I'm still happy for an amazing year, an amazing family, and more than you can even know the amazing people I've met here on CP. Up until joining CP I was going insane. I had been basically stuck at home since March due to this Covid crap. Finding cigars, this group, and the Saturday Vherf was the best present I could have ever received in 2020. Plus if I get too many more cigar packages in the mail, my wife may stuff me in ditch somewhere to start off 2021. I'm sure there is someone much more deserving. And to be honest I have no idea what my wish would be.
You’re too modest, my friend! If you don’t put anything on your wishlist, we’re just going to assume you want Gurkhas

Okay Okay!! You guys are too much haha. Again this is too kind.

Well if there were things I'd love to try:

CC:
Any cohiba (have only had the shorts and one antique collection that I was sent by Bill)
Any LE (Have yet to try any LE's)

NC:
Padron 1926, 50th etc. Have tried allot of the xxxx series and 1964's but haven't really tried any of the others.

Fuente WOAM with some age on it. I recently purchased a box of these and they are amazing, but have heard from multiple people that an aged one is just that much better. Will help me decide if I need to stop smoking mine.

Illusione. I've had one of their 88's but would love to try others.

Tatuaje - I've only had the black series, so would love to try others.

Lastly any Ghurka - I feel bad that nobody else understands the joy that @H. Vachon vachon gets from these. I guess it's worth a try.

I guess there are some cigars I've been looking to try afterall haha.

CC:
Any cohiba (have only had the shorts and one antique collection that I was sent by Bill)

NC:
Padron 1926, 50th etc. Have tried allot of the xxxx series and 1964's but haven't really tried any of the others.

Fuente WOAM with some age on it. I recently purchased a box of these and they are amazing, but have heard from multiple people that an aged one is just that much better. Will help me decide if I need to stop smoking mine.

Lastly any Ghurka - I feel bad that nobody else understands the joy that @H. Vachon vachon gets from these. I guess it's worth a try.

Someone send this newb some cigars but not Gurkhas. 🤢

CC:

NC:

I can get a couple of these for you, but I’m not sending you any damn Ghurka’s.
PM me your address and I’ll get something out to you next week.

CC:

NC:

These went out today.
DC# 9405528206335400969899

Couple things I haven’t tried and would like to
All Cuban of course

Cohiba Novedosos
Punch Sir David
Punch 8-9-8
Punch ManTua
QdO Capitolio
QdO Senadores
ERDM Tainos
H.Upmann Connie B
Punch 48
QdO 54
Trinidad La Trova
Trinidad Esmeralda
Trinidad Topes
Montecristo Linea 1935

Couple things I haven’t tried and would like to
All Cuban of course

Cohiba Novedosos
Punch Sir David
Punch 8-9-8
Punch ManTua
QdO Capitolio
QdO Senadores
ERDM Tainos
H.Upmann Connie B
Punch 48
QdO 54
Trinidad La Trova
Trinidad Esmeralda
Trinidad Topes
Montecristo Linea 1935

Well how something Cuban that’s smoking well or you are enjoying right now.

Box showed up today! Thanks so much!!!! Way over the top and I can’t wait to try them and all the extra goodies!!!
Glad it arrived safe and hopefully the selection is to your wife's approval!