• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I have this one! @kann I can address 2 of your requested 3- to one degree or another. Give me a few days to get this put together.

Welllll... this was worth the wait! The cigars were an incredible selection, and the one in question is sure to knock me on my ass (unfortunately). Once I'm back into smoking shape, I'll burn it on the v-herf. There were a few extras in there, and you'll have to wait until Saturday(s) to see what they are. ;)

Thank you, Jon. This was awesome. And, thank you, Aaron. Your generosity is much appreciated.

Yup.

Opus X, preferably Angles share or Lost City
LF’s Litto Gomez line
Padron Family Reserve
Illusion Singular
Warped -anything
RoMa’s Wunderlust
Powstanie - anything
Davidoff- anything

I can't help you with anything on your list, unfortunately, but I did just throw out another feeler to see if I can source the Wunderlust. Those things are like unicorns.

I can't help you with anything on your list, unfortunately, but I did just throw out another feeler to see if I can source the Wunderlust. Those things are like unicorns.
Thanks for continuing the search for the Wunderlusts. I may just end up heading over to Germany to pick some up. Wunderlust will do that to you.

Yup.

Opus X, preferably Angles share or Lost City
LF’s Litto Gomez line
Padron Family Reserve
Illusion Singular
Warped -anything
RoMa’s Wunderlust
Powstanie - anything
Davidoff- anything
So any takers? If i dont hear any thing by Monday, I'll take another stab at this. Sorry that my wish is holding this up.

Thanks @Napa_Smokes . I got distracted by everything going on. so 2.0 MAW PIF

Whatever you are excited about smoking at the moment. Please include a note as to why you are excited about it too.

or anything:
-Illusion
-LFD
-Fuente
-RoMa Craft
-Aganorsa

This went out this morning.
As for my wish, I’d like to pass it to @ConDaddy . Hopefully it will brighten up his holidays a bit.
Hey Gavin,

I sincerely appreciate the gesture I really do. However even with my stupid mistake (which is 100% my fault and will be dealt with) I'm still happy for an amazing year, an amazing family, and more than you can even know the amazing people I've met here on CP. Up until joining CP I was going insane. I had been basically stuck at home since March due to this Covid crap. Finding cigars, this group, and the Saturday Vherf was the best present I could have ever received in 2020. Plus if I get too many more cigar packages in the mail, my wife may stuff me in ditch somewhere to start off 2021. I'm sure there is someone much more deserving. And to be honest I have no idea what my wish would be.

Hey Gavin,

I sincerely appreciate the gesture I really do. However even with my stupid mistake (which is 100% my fault and will be dealt with) I'm still happy for an amazing year, an amazing family, and more than you can even know the amazing people I've met here on CP. Up until joining CP I was going insane. I had been basically stuck at home since March due to this Covid crap. Finding cigars, this group, and the Saturday Vherf was the best present I could have ever received in 2020. Plus if I get too many more cigar packages in the mail, my wife may stuff me in ditch somewhere to start off 2021. I'm sure there is someone much more deserving. And to be honest I have no idea what my wish would be.
Pick some damn cigars!