• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Way to go Chester! PM incoming.

edit to add the word go. Should never have two martini’s before posting!!!

Last edited:
I am in here!
Patients young Sky Walker. Go introduce yourself. Post and contribute to the forum and once you put in you time here then you can try doing some of these PIF. Also just a FYI that it looks really bad that most of your posts are trying to get free cigars.

Edit fat fingers

Last edited:
Patients young Sky Walker. Go introduce your self. Post and contribute to the form and once you put in you time here then you can try doing some of these PIF. Also just a FYI that it looks really bad that most of your posts are trying to get free cigars.

Who are you, and what have you done with our Thor's Hammer Chester...?

haha! thats perfect! sorry, the weekend was harder than I thought it would be.

A few wishes I can throw out;
-OR tat black jar release
-OR tat noella reserva or even the first 2nd release with extra band (09 I think)
-Original release of the Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra! This will be a tough one; but I smoked my last one from my box from 07 this summer and I wish I would not have given so many away! ;)
-QdO corona (or 20 ;))

I can think of some more if needed. Sorry for the delay!!!

Chester, this shipped today! I will also bump this for my wishes and or put up some new ones tomorrow if needed!