• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

For my wish, I’m asking for a donation to be made to St. Jude’s or a local charity that is special to you. I have plenty of cigars to keep me busy so this only seems fitting. No specific amount, just whatever seems reasonable to you. A simple screen shot of the receipt in a PM would be enough for me. Cheers, friends!

For my wish, I’m asking for a donation to be made to St. Jude’s or a local charity that is special to you. I have plenty of cigars to keep me busy so this only seems fitting. No specific amount, just whatever seems reasonable to you. A simple screen shot of the receipt in a PM would be enough for me. Cheers, friends!
If it's okay, I would like to Grant this Wish by making a donation to The palliative care team that helped our family through the death of my newborn grandson a little over two years ago.

If it's okay, I would like to Grant this Wish by making a donation to The palliative care team that helped our family through the death of my newborn grandson a little over two years ago.
I can’t think of a better cause to donate to. They truly do amazing things. I’m incredibly sorry for your family’s loss. We lost my nephew when he was 5 and we still keep in contact with a few members of his care team. Thank you for granting the wish, sir.

I can’t think of a better cause to donate to. They truly do amazing things. I’m incredibly sorry for your family’s loss. We lost my nephew when he was 5 and we still keep in contact with a few members of his care team. Thank you for granting the wish, sir.
The loss of a youngster is so difficult.

Thanks for doing this!

I should have the information needed to be able to make the donation by the end of the day.

For my wish, I am really enjoying 45 minute CC smokes, corona, corona gorda, or similar. There are some that are discontinued which would be even better because they will have age. Here are a few I can think of:
RG Lonsdale
RG Coronas Extra
Sanch Panza Corona
St. Louis Rey Serie A
H Uppmann Corona
R&J Corona
Trinidad Robustos Extra
Trinidad Robusto T

And quite frankly, and decent CC with a bit of age.

I should have the information needed to be able to make the donation by the end of the day.

For my wish, I am really enjoying 45 minute CC smokes, corona, corona gorda, or similar. There are some that are discontinued which would be even better because they will have age. Here are a few I can think of:
RG Lonsdale
RG Coronas Extra
Sanch Panza Corona
St. Louis Rey Serie A
H Uppmann Corona
R&J Corona
Trinidad Robustos Extra
Trinidad Robusto T

And quite frankly, and decent CC with a bit of age.
I've got ya. I'll be unemployed after Friday, so will send it and some purge long over due packages next week now that I have some free time.

I've got ya. I'll be unemployed after Friday, so will send it and some purge long over due packages next week now that I have some free time.

Thanks brother!
I hope your employment and time off both work to your favor!

Last edited:

IMG_3604.PNG

unnamed.png

60 Boxes of Crayons
60 Coloring Books
4 Board Games
288 Jars of Play Doh
24 stuffed animals
4 Etch a Sketches
8 Packs of UNO

You were making your wish the same time I decided to surprise a friend of mine named John. John's birthday is Thursday and his son, John Jr.'s birthday is Saturday.

John Jr's birthday is celebrated post mortem as he succumbed to cancer a few years back. Obviously Sr. connects the dots for their two birthdays and without saying, his pain is crushing.

Taking the idea of donation, I've gotten the above gifts for a local children's hospital and John and I will be bringing it to them this weekend in Juniors name. Though I can't change my friends pain and I can't change those kids pain I can change a moment in time for them. My hope is by next year, my friends memories go back to what we did and he wants to do it again versus having the instant feeling of sadness when he thinks of his birthday. Even if its a brief trick of his mind, anything helps.

My grander scale hope is that those children and families know that the world loves them and we're rooting for them.

Last edited:
Since this thread has taken such a precious turn, I feel okay posting this.

When my son and his wife lost their son at birth, they agreed to always do something special for Owen's birthday. This past January 28th was Owen's second birthday and they chose to go to their camp in the Allegheny National Forest for a week. My daughter in law surprised my son with this picture she had made from a family photo to add Owen (with the halo).

This still hurts and I'm sure it always will but every time I feel good enough to share this, I feel a little better.
Dougs family.jpg

Since this thread has taken such a precious turn, I feel okay posting this.

When my son and his wife lost their son at birth, they agreed to always do something special for Owen's birthday. This past January 28th was Owen's second birthday and they chose to go to their camp in the Allegheny National Forest for a week. My daughter in law surprised my son with this picture she had made from a family photo to add Owen (with the halo).

This still hurts and I'm sure it always will but every time I feel good enough to share this, I feel a little better.
View attachment 40519

Sorry to hear but glad to see some healing. Prayers for your family brother.

Package received!!!

Damn Hayden, you rock! Thanks for the sticks You took care of my first request, my second request, and then some. I appreciate it, brother. Thanks also to Ben @modo22 for giving me your spot in the first place.
Enjoy, my friend!

Stoked for a (hopefully) short period of employment, thanks brother!

Shoot me your address when you have a chance.
Impending unemployment is on a collision course with a pretty decent spring storm pattern near my brother's house, so it will probably be mid week before I get this out, Jeff.