• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Does this thread (also) require the 4 month requirement?
Only asking because I see others in the PIF that don't have the 4 months in.
Thanks

Does this thread (also) require the 4 month requirement?
Only asking because I see others in the PIF that don't have the 4 months in.
Thanks
What you see is someone that has well over 4 months gifting his turn to someone who doesn’t... Let’s see if anyone will do the same for you???

Oh, that's how this works? :p

Give me a few to think about it, and then I'll get right back here ASAP.

*EDIT*. Ok, I pass my wish to @jbfurdog. You tried so damn hard -- you deserve this win, at least.
Hey now, thanks Nick. I heard of these sticks called Sir Winnie, I have never seen one but in books. Also have not had any of the Padron “anniversary” cigars.

Hey now, thanks Nick. I heard of these sticks called Sir Winnie, I have never seen one but in books. Also have not had any of the Padron “anniversary” cigars.
Sorry if that request was a lot. I know those are hard to come by. I’ll include Illusione Epernay and ~eccj~ Or even a regional release CC. Thanks again Nick for passing your PIF to me.

I literally just sent out my last Sir Winston on the PIF here last week, or I'd pick this one up for you! :p I hope your wish is fulfilled soon.

Come on, somebody has to have one of these...