• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I figured I’d throw a list of sticks I haven’t tried before. If nothing clicks. I’m good with whatever someone is enjoying currently.

NC:
Red Meat Lovers
Rojas KSG
Illusione Fume d’Amour
Anything from Protocol
Any Opus X variant
LP Feral Flying Pig

CC:
BBF
RASS
Anything LGC

I figured I’d throw a list of sticks I haven’t tried before. If nothing clicks. I’m good with whatever someone is enjoying currently.

NC:
Red Meat Lovers
Rojas KSG
Illusione Fume d’Amour
Anything from Protocol
Any Opus X variant
LP Feral Flying Pig

CC:
BBF
RASS
Anything LGC
I got you Hayden! I can take care of at least one of those and I am sure you wont mind his friends coming along :)

Many thanks, my friend!!
Ships tomorrow friend!

For my wish,
OR tat black CG...I know there aren't many left on CP or no one will part with one you greedy bastards 🤣 , so....

I am heading to my honeymoon in 9 days (delayed by 8 months). Heading to Dominican Republic for an amazing 7 days on the beach....I will take your best aged suggestions for smoking on the beach if you have any!? Trick is I need them here by Thursday; if no takers, I will adjust my wish when I get back.

Ships tomorrow friend!

For my wish,
OR tat black CG...I know there aren't many left on CP or no one will part with one you greedy bastards 🤣 , so....

I am heading to my honeymoon in 9 days (delayed by 8 months). Heading to Dominican Republic for an amazing 7 days on the beach....I will take your best aged suggestions for smoking on the beach if you have any!? Trick is I need them here by Thursday; if no takers, I will adjust my wish when I get back.
Dang man, your wedding was 8 months ago? Wow, time flies.

Received. Thanks for the smokes! The mask is a slap in the face though but at least it’s not U of M. 🤣
I thought you’d like that 😂 My wife asked why I didn’t send a U of M mask and I told her I couldn’t bring myself to buy one 🤮. At least your bucks made it to March madness lol. Enjoy, my friend!

Many thanks, my friend!!
9405 5036 9930 0377 5541 98
flew yesterday!

Also, Bump on this:
Ships tomorrow friend!

For my wish,