• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I’ll take it. And since old Danny boy wants to tell all my secrets it’s time for him to put up a list. Come on down @CgarDan your the next contestant on fill my humidor

thanks buddy. Here we can pass a pass so I am picking @SKYDIVNEKD Floyd is a hell of a guy and lately I have not seen him in a great mood too often. let’s see your wish list Floyd 👍

To just post and say that I received the package from @BlueRidgePuffer would be like saying there are couple inches in a Texas Lancero... What am amazing selection of exactly the cigars I was wishing for. Thank you very much for this, I won't soon forget.

@CgarDan I’m fairly certain that the rules state if a wish is passed and there is no response then the wish falls back on the wisher and thus can not be passed again. Please correct me if I’m wrong

@CgarDan I’m fairly certain that the rules state if a wish is passed and there is no response then the wish falls back on the wisher and thus can not be passed again. Please correct me if I’m wrong
My apologies for the delayed response. Give me just a day or two, so I can research this thread. I ain’t been part of it so I wanna make sure I don’t Jack it up, too. Dan, thanks for the thought.

Floyd T

@BlueRidgePuffer , let's do this. Since I don't stray too far from my mainstay seegars, my wish (from the membership at large) is for favorites of any of the members here. That way, I can try what they all like, and maybe it'll turn me on to a new line. I'm blown away that I got included in this and am very appreciative of the gesture. Thanks.

Floyd T

Last edited:
@BlueRidgePuffer , let's do this. Since I don't stray too far from my mainstay seegars, my wish (from the membership at large) is for favorites of any of the members here. That way, I can try what they all like, and maybe it'll turn me on to a new line. I'm blown away that I got included in this and am very appreciative of the gesture. Thanks.

Floyd T
I GOTCHU.