• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

read them but after a couple of weeks and no reply didnt know if it was stalled......

J
It does that every so often. Sometimes people (especially when the wish is being passed to someone else) are unaware they've been tagged as "It", and the need a little prompting. It's definitely fun to watch the PIF process work back and forth.

Alright lets see....my wish list is small as I've narrowed down what I like and keep those in stock but...

Shots in the dark:
I'd love to try a Davidoff Chef's Edition- any year
Your absolute favorite ISOM that is smoking perfect right now
Any Opus X that you swear by- I got my hands on a few years ago and I was never sold on them, but maybe I just wasn't ready yet. I'd love to have my mind changed or confirmed.

Beyond that-
A cigar you'd love to share with me the same way you'd share a pour from a special bottle of bourbon, your favorite beer, or your top cigar pick for that time you know you're going to get to share a smoke with a friend and they'll just "get it." Just let me know why you picked that one.

Hope this isn't too "out there."

Let's have some fun. Thanks for picking me, Nick!

Alright lets see....my wish list is small as I've narrowed down what I like and keep those in stock but...

Shots in the dark:
I'd love to try a Davidoff Chef's Edition- any year
Your absolute favorite ISOM that is smoking perfect right now
Any Opus X that you swear by- I got my hands on a few years ago and I was never sold on them, but maybe I just wasn't ready yet. I'd love to have my mind changed or confirmed.

Beyond that-
A cigar you'd love to share with me the same way you'd share a pour from a special bottle of bourbon, your favorite beer, or your top cigar pick for that time you know you're going to get to share a smoke with a friend and they'll just "get it." Just let me know why you picked that one.

Hope this isn't too "out there."

Let's have some fun. Thanks for picking me, Nick!
I've got this one. I think I can get it out Monday.

Great! I hope you enjoy them.
I think the idea is to request a single stick and a few backups. But I can't seem to send a single. I try but more just keep falling into the package!
My wish is for one of the following:

1) Padron black label TAA 89 2016 or 2019
2) Punch regios
3) Partagas Maduro
4) Quai D'orsay
5) something good from Warped, BLTC, or Illusione

I think the idea is to request a single stick and a few backups. But I can't seem to send a single. I try but more just keep falling into the package!

2) Punch regios
3) Partagas Maduro
4) Quai D'orsay
Don’t have anything from 1-3 for sure. Might have 4 and definitely plenty of 5. If that works and nobody steps up by the weekend I can do my best to fill the wish

2) Punch regios
3) Partagas Maduro
4) Quai D'orsay
On its way. Hope you find something there that you like