• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Geez guys, you catch me in a not ready mode, just for a day but I did want to respond to the pass. Give me 24 hours to get my chit straight and I will put something out here. And brother Gavin, thank you for the opportunity, very unexpected but very appreciated. Now let me go find my skittle under Nicks refrigerator and see what I can come up with.

Well, four hours later and after having dinner with the smell of German Xmas cookies floating around I feel reasonably inspired to give this a go.

The very simple one.. I am a maduro whore. If you think its good, would love to give anything a try.

Padron 2/3000 is a dandy

Padron '64 Anni.

Red Meat cigar.... because I have never had one.

Street Taco

LFD, just about anything with ligero

Note: Please no ISOM because I have a chit palate and it would be a waste

And if you like it and think I need to try it, anything else is just dandy. I am surprised enough to be able to get this, so I am thankful for whatever is received. Thank you brothers.

Well, four hours later and after having dinner with the smell of German Xmas cookies floating around I feel reasonably inspired to give this a go.

The very simple one.. I am a maduro whore. If you think its good, would love to give anything a try.

Padron 2/3000 is a dandy

Padron '64 Anni.

Street Taco

And if you like it and think I need to try it, anything else is just dandy. I am surprised enough to be able to get this, so I am thankful for whatever is received. Thank you brothers.
Ed it would be my honor to pick this up

Padron 2/3000 is a dandy

Padron '64 Anni.

Street Taco

Sorry for the delay. This is coming your way https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9405811206213368753459

I pass my wish to Chad @CBoukal who is doing an amazing job for the second year in the row running Secret Santa !!!!

Wow Dan @CgarDan I really appreciate this! I have as much fun running it as you guys do playing. I am glad everyone is happy with the results!!!

My wish - Anything from the below vendors
Roma Craft
Backbird
Ferio Tego
Caldwell

Well Daniel, you didn't give my hair gel a chance to dry, so I will wait on arrival. Thanks for the update.

Time to fess up. The package arrived today from my friend Dan @CgarDan. The man packs a lot of goodies into a bag and this was no exception. What to say except a most sincere thank you for the many surprises and numerous sticks I have never seen, less smoked. It is going to be wonderful to try the surprises after they rest properly. Thank you all for the opportunity to be part of the PIF and wishing you all a happy holiday.

Time to fess up. The package arrived today from my friend Dan @CgarDan. The man packs a lot of goodies into a bag and this was no exception. What to say except a most sincere thank you for the many surprises and numerous sticks I have never seen, less smoked. It is going to be wonderful to try the surprises after they rest properly. Thank you all for the opportunity to be part of the PIF and wishing you all a happy holiday.
Enjoy in good health 👍