• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Yeah, it has lost its fun. This thread probably needs to be put out of its misery.
I’d imagine this being more successful with a larger pool of people, especially since it would broaden the cigar diversity.

I’d imagine this being more successful with a larger pool of people, especially since it would broaden the cigar diversity.
I agree, but I feel like it's the same 8-10 of us granting each other's wishes and like you said, it always just ends up being "send me whatever. "

I've had whatever, I wish for things I haven't had, or had once and loved enough to want it again. That was/is the whole point of this thread and I feel like that's not what it is anymore.

I agree, but I feel like it's the same 8-10 of us granting each other's wishes and like you said, it always just ends up being "send me whatever. "

I've had whatever, I wish for things I haven't had, or had once and loved enough to want it again. That was/is the whole point of this thread and I feel like that's not what it is anymore.
Yes, it’s definitely the same few for sure. It’s a shame because it’s such a cool pif/idea! Maybe one day it’ll expand again..

Well I'm shipping today brother so keep the hope alive :p I like this thread but personally can't participate in rare CC's so will pitch in when I can.

Well I'm shipping today brother so keep the hope alive :p I like this thread but personally can't participate in rare CC's so will pitch in when I can.
I usually try to make sure I ask for a mix of true "wish" cigars and a couple of readily available ones.

Clint,
Package arrived this morning. Thank you for the generous selection. Can't wait to try them.

You're up.

IMG_1131.JPG You got it.

I'm not sure how hard this one will be but would love to smoke one of these bad boys (Zino Platinum) as it was probably one of the first cigars that got me hooked on this passion and CP. BTW, it doesn't have to be a 2009 but I do like the thicker guage (that's what she said).

Yo Nathan, you are the man!!! Such a sweet package of cigars. I can't wait to dive into the "for now" Boli. Matter of fact, think I will do that today :).

Thanks again for your generosity and you are up brother.