• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

For my wish I ask not for cigars, but for a donation to be made. One of our brothers (@drunkfish3 ) has a cousin who was just recently diagnosed with cancer. Her name is Stephanie. There is a Go Fund Me page to assist with medical costs that can either be found on Chester’s Facebook or I can PM you a link.

There is no set dollar amount. We are all kind and honorable here (all jokes aside) so I don’t feel it necessary to put a number out there. You can make the donation in your own name or from CigarPass, whichever you are more comfortable with.

For my wish I ask not for cigars, but for a donation to be made. One of our brothers (@drunkfish3 ) has a cousin who was just recently diagnosed with cancer. Her name is Stephanie. There is a Go Fund Me page to assist with medical costs that can either be found on Chester’s Facebook or I can PM you a link.

There is no set dollar amount. We are all kind and honorable here (all jokes aside) so I don’t feel it necessary to put a number out there. You can make the donation in your own name or from CigarPass, whichever you are more comfortable with.
This is easy. Done. Pm me the link and I’ll send back a receipt

Done

@Thoughts whatcha wishing for, good buddy? Aside from the obvious abundance of prostates to tickle? 😂😂
Like daylight savings time, I would like to come more than once a year.

I don’t really have any specific wish. I do remember something that was quite a bit of fun was doing blind reviews. So, I want someone to send me a 5 cigar blind review. Packed up with bands separated out, or you can hold onto them while I post the reviews on the boards.

just do me a favor, whoever grabs it, and put something on the envelope if you send it saying ‘do not open’. My long term memory is getting worse and worse...

I don’t really have any specific wish. I do remember something that was quite a bit of fun was doing blind reviews. So, I want someone to send me a 5 cigar blind review. Packed up with bands separated out, or you can hold onto them while I post the reviews on the boards.

just do me a favor, whoever grabs it, and put something on the envelope if you send it saying ‘do not open’. My long term memory is getting worse and worse...
I've got you! Will Ship Monday so I can devise an evil scheme <Cough> I mean get them ready

Hayden you covered a few of my wish lists. Thank you so much. If you are ever in NY it would be my honor to share a smoke with you in my garage or by the pool depending on the season. 👍👍
I’m glad to hear that brother!! I hope you enjoy them!

I will definitely hit you up when I’m out in your neck of the woods! 😎

Will launch tomorrow 940550369930006459759

2008 Cigar (Doesn't matter what, sons birth year)
DE T-52
Or just
Anything from Caldwell
Anything from Illusione
Anything from Tat
Anything from AF