• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Brent, I received the package today, and thank you for your generosity! A great selection of my "type" of cigars ;)

ClemTigers said:

That was quick.  Thanks.   

PM Sent
Tracking number will be provided tomorrow

Here is your tracking number: 9405903699300253089521

I really want to get my hands on some Opus X Magnum O's, Viaje Full Moon, Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro(Big Time Wish!!), Opus X Angel Shares, Padron 50th, Ashton ESG 22 year salute, Behikes or other higher end CC's.

My ultimate wish would be for Clemson beat the crap out of the Seminoles next Saturday to get revenge for last year's debacle. If anyone can do that then I will provide some BBMF's to that person.

Should I not wish too high? Winston won't be playing the first half so do I owe someone a BBMF or two?

ClemTigers said:

That was quick.  Thanks.   

PM Sent
Tracking number will be provided tomorrow

Here is your tracking number: 9405903699300253089521

I really want to get my hands on some Opus X Magnum O's, Viaje Full Moon, Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro(Big Time Wish!!), Opus X Angel Shares, Padron 50th, Ashton ESG 22 year salute, Behikes or other higher end CC's.

My ultimate wish would be for Clemson beat the crap out of the Seminoles next Saturday to get revenge for last year's debacle. If anyone can do that then I will provide some BBMF's to that person.

Originally i posted this.

Someone has to have one of these selections for our brother here :p

I've got a Tatuaje TAA and an Avion, though not in the Vitola mentioned....might could, come up on that vitola though...

And, an odd or end that could be appreciated.... :whistling:
Should have no issues hitting you with some fine sticks...

Let me know...I'd be glad to pay it forward...

Edit: I got your TAA Tatuaje '13, '14, and Avion Reserva.... + a Surprise or two....

Dog Rockets on their way!

Fedex:

:thumbs: