• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The doors are off, mail ladies pregnant, and I cant find my dog!!!

ConDaddy

Well I just wanted to start by saying, this all started with me offering to grant with wish of a Fellow brother. Then this guy we all know and love called @jfields jumps in and is like do you really want to mess him up?! Well I'm always down for the destruction of someones mailbox so I like sure lets do this!! Well we coordinate our bombs to the brother and both arrive yesterday. Hurray great feelings all around, our brother Aaron is happy and joyful. Story should end here right?!?

Well FUCK ME!!! I decide that its safe to go outside when all of a sudden there is this shockwave that absolutely rips the doors off my house. I see the mail lady on the ground rolling around in discomfort, and well guess what looks to be a USPS box sitting there all shiny like nothing happened. Well you go and try to do something nice for a brother and this guy just takes it to the next level. More Sephora for the wife is on the way because if you know @jfields you know these were just your everyday Ghurka ceegars.

Thank you soo much brother, this was way too much and hope someday I can pay it back or pay it forward!!

Not 100% sure how the mail lady got pregnant, she did say her name was Mary and had just been holding the package next to her stomach when she delivered. I can only assume?!?

Awesome! Well-played shenanigans, my friends!

Nice job John!!!!! Great target. Sounds like Steve is in the market for an additional humidor.

Great to see this happen, maybe you should get together with @Eqwhipped , he can do windows, you can do doors and maybe get a better discount together?
That's a great idea, bet we can get a group discount!!! Awesome hit, this place is just overflowing with generosity.

Nice hit! If he didn’t have room for the cigars, he’ll make the room!