• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Empire Strikes Back...the pass

The pass arrived today, and the box was smashed and ripped. Of all the cigars, the only one damaged was the Opus "A". It is a total. Cracked from the band to the cap, cracked in two parts of the middle, and at the foot. Also the humidity is at 75%. I will let the sticks breath and repack in a fresh box. I will take the "A" and chalk it up to bad Juju.

Here are the pix.

box.jpg

stick.jpg

The pass arrived today, and the box was smashed and ripped. Of all the cigars, the only one damaged was the Opus "A". It is a total. Cracked from the band to the cap, cracked in two parts of the middle, and at the foot. Also the humidity is at 75%. I will let the sticks breath and repack in a fresh box. I will take the "A" and chalk it up to bad Juju.

Here are the pix.

box.jpg

stick.jpg

Andy, thanks for the pix. I will take the A out of circulation if you want to take something else...

Let me know.

Brian

Goddammit.

I was so close to leaving that one in the coffin due to its size but figured it would be okay.

I'll see about tracking down another one for you.

Hey Andy, if that's too cracked for you to smoke, I'll take it. ;)

Looks like a fun pass guys!

I will get the box repacked tonight. I sent Jonesy a pm to see if he is ready. If so, I will ship it tomorrow.

I'm a little tipsy and in a funny mood, so I figured I'd comb through my hard drive and post a bunch of my Star Wars related pictures.

This is the first half of the ones I came up with--I'll wait until the thread reaches another page before loading the rest so that it doesn't unduly tax bandwidth, load times and whatnot...

yodastabby.jpg

vaderportapotty.jpg

vaderdayoff.jpg

vader.jpg

tusken.gif

stormtrooperhotel.jpg

starwars-band.jpg

starwars_giantmag.jpg

You're missing the caption on that stormtrooper on the bed pic, "I had friends on that Death Star..." :laugh:

I reboxed the pass and it went out this morning...

Jonesy,

Receive the pass you will.
6458.gif