• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Empire Strikes Back...the pass

Can you also update the main list with Andy's P/T's so I don't have to keep jumping from the main list to his posted P'T's? Yea, I know I can be a little hard to get along with at times. :blush:

I will get the box repacked tonight. I sent Jonesy a pm to see if he is ready. If so, I will ship it tomorrow.

So your taking the A ?

I'll eat the "A". And the Jonesman is ready...

Jonesy, Here is your DC#0103 8555 7496 8056 8880

sSW_xwing.gif
5472.gif
Here's his DC# Brian. I'll work on getting my P/T's sometime tonight. :thumbs:

riiiight... just making sure someone was paying attention... :whistling:

Can you also update the main list with Andy's P/T's so I don't have to keep jumping from the main list to his posted P'T's? Yea, I know I can be a little hard to get along with at times. :blush:

very demanding... :)

Pass order and stick list updated..

Alright, here we go:

45) God of Fire Carlito Robusto
78) Davidoff Diademas Fina

51) Anejo 55
79) Opus X Perfecxion X

62) Cabaiguan Guapos Maduro
80) AVO 80th

63) Casa Fuente Pyramid #2
81) Padron 80th maddie

82) Punch Punch BLP DIC07

Let me know what you think! :thumbs:

Alright, here we go:

78) Davidoff Diademas Fina

51) Anejo 55
79) Opus X Perfecxion X

80) AVO 80th

81) Padron 80th maddie

82) Punch Punch BLP DIC07

Let me know what you think! :thumbs:

45) God of Fire Carlito Robusto ($20)
78) Davidoff Diademas Fina ($22) - GOOD

51) Anejo 55 ($9.75)
79) Opus X Perfecxion X ($12) - GOOD

62) Cabaiguan Guapos Maduro ($11)
80) AVO 80th ($15) - GOOD

63) Casa Fuente Pyramid #2 ($26)
81) Padron 80th maddie ($30) - QUESTIONABLE - You obviously tower over MSRP, but there may be a bit of rarity mismatch being the CF can only be obtained from 1 source.. Open for discussion.

82) Punch Punch BLP DIC07 - MUCH APPRECIATED

Nice P/T's

81) Padron 80th maddie ($30) - QUESTIONABLE - You obviously tower over MSRP, but there may be a bit of rarity mismatch being the CF can only be obtained from 1 source.. Open for discussion.

I'm not as seasoned a smoker as some but being that they bouth can be obtained with a little hunting I think its good. If not over putting.

I'm not as seasoned a smoker as some but being that they bouth can be obtained with a little hunting I think its good. If not over putting.

The only place the Casa can be obtained from is Casa itself. The Padron can be purchased at 2 B&M's local to us.. and many online retailers. No doubt it has MSRP, but just a bit iffy with the rarity.

The only place the Casa can be obtained from is Casa itself. The Padron can be purchased at 2 B&M's local to us.. and many online retailers. No doubt it has MSRP, but just a bit iffy with the rarity.

Marc (the Marc in this pass) told me his shop gets a shipment of Casa Fuentes every quarter. I have yet to see it as they were sold out when I picked up the pass but if it's true there are other places to purchase these...

My .02...
I do not consider Casa Fuentes rare.
They are always available at Casa Fuente.
So you can always get them.
This makes them not that rare in my opinion.

JFRs aren't available everywhere.
Does that make them more rare?

With a few phone calls and I can get JFRs or CFs.

-Rob

My .02...
I do not consider Casa Fuentes rare.
They are always available at Casa Fuente.
So you can always get them.
This makes them not that rare in my opinion.

JFRs aren't available everywhere.
Does that make them more rare?

With a few phone calls and I can get JFRs or CFs.

-Rob

ok, maybe rare is the wrong word here. How about limited avail. to people outside of Vegas? I also have never heard of anyone getting shipments of CF. But then again, I have never asked. Very interesting...

If my memory serves me correctly Brian, didn't we already have this debate in the "A New Hope Pass?" A quick search may turn up how it was handled last time. (Hint: It was one of my trades.)

I do believe that we reaffirmed that a cigar consistently produced and available for purchase year round is really not all that rare...I believe you and I even exchanged pm's over this exact type of scenario last time...

If my memory serves me correctly Brian, didn't we already have this debate in the "A New Hope Pass?" A quick search may turn up how it was handled last time. (Hint: It was one of my trades.)

I do believe that we reaffirmed that a cigar consistently produced and available for purchase year round is really not all that rare...I believe you and I even exchanged pm's over this exact type of scenario last time...

I'm pretty sure someone suggested that logic and it was dismissed because of their inexperience, with the trade ultimately being vetoed. YMMV

I don’t feel the Casa Fuente really deserves a bump in price because although it is only available in Vegas, anyone can buy pretty much as many as you could ever want. And if you really want a few it’s very easy to post a thread in the BST saying you’d like some and either one of the Vegas members will hook you up or someone else is bound to be going soon.
This has been typed and cut/pasted from Word because my keyboard will only type backwards on CP right now. WTF is going on?

I don't feel the Casa Fuente really deserves a bump in price because although it is only available in Vegas, anyone can buy pretty much as many as you could ever want. And if you really want a few it's very easy to post a thread in the BST saying you'd like some and either one of the Vegas members will hook you up or someone else is bound to be going soon.
This has been typed and cut/pasted from Word because my keyboard will only type backwards on CP right now. WTF is going on?

This is!

Have you tried facing the other way?

I don’t feel the Casa Fuente really deserves a bump in price because although it is only available in Vegas, anyone can buy pretty much as many as you could ever want. And if you really want a few it’s very easy to post a thread in the BST saying you’d like some and either one of the Vegas members will hook you up or someone else is bound to be going soon.
This is how I've treated them in any of my passes, or have seen them treated in others passes. There's not a whole lot of "rarity" involved in these other than having someone grab some for you. Normally as long as the put is better in value, you don't see them turned down.

BTW, they are available on the internet through CigarsDirect.com if you really want some without going to Vegas.....you will pay more when they have them in stock though. Just a FYI that they are sold outside Casa Fuente.

Ok guys, after reading previous post's and a majority of the comments here I have had some time to digest this, regurgitate, play with it a bit and come to a conclusion..

78) Davidoff Diademas Fina - GOOD

51) Anejo 55
79) Opus X Perfecxion X - GOOD

80) AVO 80th - GOOD

81) Padron 80th maddie - GOOD

82) Punch Punch BLP DIC07 - THANKS !!

Very nice P/T's Brian.. Sorry for the confusion.. Just wanted to get clarification.. again.

Good deal. Now, if this thing gets to me tomorrow, it will probably be best for me to hang onto it until Tuesday and put the contents in my cabinet. I'm on nightshift tomorrow night, mail usually doesn't get here until after 3 pm, I leave for work @4:45 ish, will get home at 6 am and then sleep most of the day and do it again. Monday is a holiday or I'd make sure I could get up and ship it out Sat. morning, but it would be best not to sit around in a warehouse from Sat through Tuesday. This way I can take the proper time to do a good inventory without trying to rush through it in an hour and get it right back out. Even if I could quick turn it tomorrow, it still sits somewhere Sunday and Monday before it goes the rest of the way Tuesday. Now that I've thoroughly confused the hell out of everyone that just read this, Brian, you want me to sit on this until Tuesday morning? :laugh: .