• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

cvmfour said:
I never heard from Barney or others that Bradley returned the pass. It's AWOL somewhere ???
[snapback]164315[/snapback]​

It's NOT AWOL, texasaggie has it. Don't confuse the issue here.....

cvmfour said:
I really don't think he'll come back unless he pulls a "Phil."
[snapback]164322[/snapback]​

Whether he comes back or not is irrelevant. I really don't give a crap whether you think "he'll come back...."

What's relevant is where is the pass and where's it going?

Marcsheldon posted that he "99% sure that Barney has the pass" which I HIGHLY DOUBT If Brad had sent the pass to Barney, he would have posted here or asked someone to post here.

I have a HUGE problem with texasaggie pulling this crap.

I'll say it again, he owes this thread and this pass an explanation, pure and simple.

This is really the only thing I found in the thread that had any contact number for Bradley

Bradley Grace
jbradgrace@yahoo.com
713-397-4900

bfreebern said:
Just sh*t can the whole thread and locker up. Does anyone really care anymore? Barney is banned and texasaggie isn't gonna come back. They both deserved to be written off and this pass should be taken with them. Just my $.02 :D
[snapback]164316[/snapback]​

TFF!! Never mess with an Okie with a tiara on his head. :p Heck, I bet he shot J.R. Ewing for no good reason other than the fact that he was from Texas. :laugh: Of course Brandon could care less about TexasAggie. I don't care about him either. The real Aggie(now Cowboy) is bfreebern!. That's one bad cowpoke. :thumbs:

Keeping in the tradition of not letting anyone just get away with blatant irresponsibility, texasaggie's BS should not be allowed to just fade into the sunset and we all just forget about it.

I really don't think Barney cares one way or another whether or not he gets this pass back BUT I have two issues here:

1. It's unfair to say that "I'm 99% sure Barney got the pass back" because we have absolutely NO EVIDENCE to suggest that. Now some might think this is an opportunity to pile on Barney (which you know I'd never do :whistling: :laugh: ) but to suggest that Barney "probably" has the pass at this point is absolutely ridiculous. Hell, even I can't buy that :0

2. texasaggie should not be allowed to slime his way off the hook just because Barney's no longer a member here. texasaggie is acting MORE irresponsibly than Phil did with Moki's humidor accessories. At least the hundreds of dollars of merchandise that Phil had didn't "spoil" so to speak unlike cigars that if you let them sit around for nine months then decide you're going to get off your sorry a$$ to return will be dried out and ruined.

And yep, every now and then I plan on topping this thread until texasaggie gets back here and gives this thread the consideration of an update. I for one am completely disgusted by his irresponsibility and blatant disregard for someone else's property.

Inbox :: Message
To: cvm4
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:11 pm
Subject: gob
dude.... I don't have the gob!

brad still has it.

Barney has spoken

Theft is theft. :angry2: And I don't give a rat's ass if Brad has somehow justified in his mind that what he's doing is OK. I don't even give a flying f**k about the smokes anymore, I just want to see him act like a STAND-UP GUY and do the right thing.

Wish I knew what the law was where Brad is, but I'd guess this would go down as a t least a misdemeoner theft if he were reported to the law. And I think that's what he deserves!! :angry:

I really don't see a solution here at all. Other than calling the law on these two to investigate and see who is lying, I really don't see how this situation can be resolved. Anyone with other ideas? Just trying to offer a solution and perhaps to help shape the focus to a good resolution. Sorry to all parties involved on this one about how it ended. :(

I think it's time to call in the Texas Rangers! Chuck Norris wouldn't take any crap like this! :angry:

Isn't there anyone in that area that could just go get it and get this pass completed?

I dont like seeing anyone get shafted like this, banned or not, it's not right.

Man that would be cool as all he!! if one of our upstanding Texas folks showed up at his door demanding the box.

SFG75 said:
bfreebern said:
Just sh*t can the whole thread and locker up.  Does anyone really care anymore?  Barney is banned and texasaggie isn't gonna come back.  They both deserved to be written off and this pass should be taken with them.  Just my $.02  :D
[snapback]164316[/snapback]​

TFF!! Never mess with an Okie with a tiara on his head. :p Heck, I bet he shot J.R. Ewing for no good reason other than the fact that he was from Texas. :laugh: Of course Brandon could care less about TexasAggie. I don't care about him either. The real Aggie(now Cowboy) is bfreebern!. That's one bad cowpoke. :thumbs:
[snapback]164333[/snapback]​

LOL, you damn cornhusker :D Maybe texasaggie shot J.R. Ewing and that's the reason he's in hiding? OH, and leave the tiara out, it got me laid that night and that's all that matters :whistling:

LOL, you damn cornhusker :D Maybe texasaggie shot J.R. Ewing and that's the reason he's in hiding? OH, and leave the tiara out, it got me laid that night and that's all that matters :whistling:
[snapback]164465[/snapback]​

Oh Brandon.........................................

negative24.jpg

:sign: :sign:

Certainly, Texasaggie could be investigated and possibly arrested for the errant box pass - but here are some things to consider.

1) The request for an investigation would have to come from the "owner" of the pass, which would theoretically be Barney... I suppose you could make an argument that each of the participants owns a piece of the pass - but that would muck it up a bit more (what value did each of the victim's have - a super majority would have to want to prosecute, issues of venue, court appearances, etc.)....

2) What is the value of the missing contents? If the total is over $300 in most states, it becomes a Felony. However, felony prosecution in my state (Illinois) doesn't come right at the magic $300 number necessarily. Usually the prosecutors want something a little more substantial (> $500) to consider it a felony...

3) Whomever steps forward as the "owner" (this "shared" property) would most definitely have to live somewhere near our dear friend texasaggie - if they were to arrest him, it would be most likely be done in his home town. Otherwise, the police would not be so interested in pursuing texasaggie if there was little chance the victim would come to court. Conversely, if the charges were to be filed in the court local to the victim, it is unlikely the prosecutors office will seek a "Governor's Warrant" (seeking extradition) for texasaggie because he probably will not be a jailed on the offense (depending on his background).

4) Best suggestion - register a complaint with the National Fraud Complaint Center (http://www.fraud.org). This site was set up to address the growing number of fraud complaints similar to what texasaggie engaged in (i.e. auction fraud, work at home schemes, phishing, ID theft, etc.). Adding his information to the national database may result in his being prosecuted for multiple acts (if he is engaged in this on other boards). Also, the information is forwarded on to local law enforcement to investigate and arrest as appropriate (this, admittedly, is hit or miss).

My .02....

George

(edited for spelling - don't want CC mad...)

One problem with the police route.... I assume there were cubans included in the inventory.

Do you really want to go there? :whistling:

Perhaps Gregor22 is the pass host for this lick. He is the current gob benificiary. I would think he is the one that is the most on the outs from this. I wouldn't count on much from Barney even if he did get it given that hes banned and all.

Sinking low in a Texas toilet. Nothing going on here that can't be taken care of in "completed passes" section. Ditch this thing bruddah.

NA

Best suggestion - register a complaint with the National Fraud Complaint Center (http://www.fraud.org

What about the scumbags list?