• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

gibu said:
Well actually it was a little late in comming since it should have been a 10 second thing rather then having to wait for the next morning.  Now I'm going to have to assemble a team of experts to go through the tapes looking for any cut's, breaks, or other edits, before I can report my findings to the commision.    :)

I'm no expert so from what I can tell it looks authentic enough.

Say, how long does it take to set up an email account on yahoo anyway??  Would it take say over night perhaps to recieve a confimation email and be ready to then email an AOL account??..........  :p
[snapback]162360[/snapback]​

yeah...thats why its dated the 19th ya simp...

i got the email address from ricmac25 a while ago when the box became missing. then again, maybe i AM texasaggie...maybe i'm also gibu...its all a fu**ing conspiracy man...

servebig said:
i got the email address from ricmac25 a while ago when the box became missing.

Yes he did. And I got it from texasaggie when he was in our MMGB that he disappeared from.

ricmac25 said:
servebig said:
i got the email address from ricmac25 a while ago when the box became missing.

Yes he did. And I got it from texasaggie when he was in our MMGB that he disappeared from.
[snapback]162379[/snapback]​

OMG!! So Barny's been Texasaggie all this time and the address associated with that email address has to just be a simple re-mail dummy drop! I knew it!!!

gibu said:
OMG!! So Barny's been Texasaggie all this time and the address associated with that email address has to just be a simple re-mail dummy drop! I knew it!!!
[snapback]162410[/snapback]​

double up on the meds bro...

I know that Barney is banned now, but I'm still curious as to where the pass is? ???

cvmfour said:
I know that Barney is banned now, but I'm still curious as to where the pass is? ???
[snapback]163777[/snapback]​

Ask him; you know where to find him Cliff.

Oh and Cliff, you have something on your chin...... :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Oh and Cliff, you have something on your chin...... :laugh:
[snapback]163782[/snapback]​

Was that really called for Leebo? Clearly baiting right there...You remember what Rod said ;)

Cliff, that's BS!

You know you've been over at CigarMeekly kissing Barney's arse....

Just calling it like I see it :laugh:

Who ever has Barney's/Servebigs pass, return it to him immediately so we can be done with this.

Thank you,
Rod

Top for texasaggie.

Brad, this is gettting ridiculous, return the pass to Barney. There is no excuse for you going almost TWO MONTHS without posting especially since you've had this pass for almost a month.

Freakin' LOSER :angry: :angry2:

coventrycat86 said:
Top for texasaggie.

Brad, this is gettting ridiculous, return the pass to Barney. There is no excuse for you going almost TWO MONTHS without posting especially since you've had this pass for almost a month.

Freakin' LOSER :angry: :angry2:
[snapback]164244[/snapback]​

i dont think texasaggie has this pass anymore. im 99% certain that barney has it now, unless there has been a post somewhere that i havent seen.

marcsheldon said:
coventrycat86 said:
Top for texasaggie.

Brad, this is gettting ridiculous, return the pass to Barney.  There is no excuse for you going almost TWO MONTHS without posting especially since you've had this pass for almost a month.

Freakin' LOSER :angry:  :angry2:
[snapback]164244[/snapback]​

i dont think texasaggie has this pass anymore. im 99% certain that barney has it now, unless there has been a post somewhere that i havent seen.
[snapback]164257[/snapback]​

WHOA, I highly doubt that. I'm 100% sure that texasaggie still has it otherwise he would have posted here that he either sent it on its way or returned it to Barney.

One way or the other, Bradley owes this thread and this board a post telling us what's going on.

Until he does, it should be assumed he has stolen the pass.

I never heard from Barney or others that Bradley returned the pass. It's AWOL somewhere ???

Just sh*t can the whole thread and locker up. Does anyone really care anymore? Barney is banned and texasaggie isn't gonna come back. They both deserved to be written off and this pass should be taken with them. Just my $.02 :D