• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

I think those look good. :thumbs:

Those Gurkha Micro Batch are VERY good. I normally can't stand Gurkha, but those things are gems. :love:
I’m almost ashamed to admit it, but that is a good cigar. Breedy sent me one blind a while back and I was really surprised when he told me what it actually was.

Since a majority of us have given input and things are fair in everyone's eyes, Brandon hope you didn't take any offense to my critique, I just got done with the Newbie pass 101 where Greg got us shaving pennies to trade fairly
laugh.gif
. Sounds good to me!

ps, our department is eliminating some FF positions and re-assigning the men to different aspects of the department.
ohmy.gif
What I did last year will no longer be around.

Since a majority of us have given input and things are fair in everyone's eyes, Brandon hope you didn't take any offense to my critique, I just got done with the Newbie pass 101 where Greg got us shaving pennies to trade fairly
laugh.gif
. Sounds good to me!

ps, our department is eliminating some FF positions and re-assigning the men to different aspects of the department.
ohmy.gif
What I did last year will no longer be around.

No offense taken at all. Like Jon said, I pm'ed him with my concerns about it being an over put. The Monster Series will always present a problem for passes if they are ran super strictly . On the whole they are not an insanely expensive cigar ($13 msrp), but with all the holla-bolla surrounding their release nothing will match them for rarity. I can name 3-4 different places that I could call and get VSG, ESG, GoF, etc... at reasonable prices right now and I could walk down the street and buy as much Opus and Anejo as I desired. Short of putting another Monster Series Cigar, Tat Black (depending on subsequent releases of the Tubos) , or an OR XXXXX, nothing will really match up.

Things are crazy around here too. It seems like every city sees the current economic conditions as an excuse to demand concessions from employees. We laid of 38 firefighters last September, to plug an alleged budget deficit. The city I worked for also offered a early buy out program and cut other programs last year. Now they are saying that they may need to trim the Fire Department some more if the Union is not willing to give some things up. It should be noted that my Departments authorized and budgeted strength is 392 and we are currently at 310.

Yippy Skippy, guess who is only 7 up from the bottom of the seniority list now :(

Hey Jon quick question about the patches. Are we putting just one in for you, or a few in and people grab one they want in exchange? I need to know how many uniform shirts I need to rape and pillage for patches! :whistling:

Alright, looks like the verdict on the P/Ts are in, and as suspected, they're fine. I'm not a hardnose bastared, but I just wanted to make sure y'all were good with it as well.

Also, please be sure to use the baggies to update the numbers for cigars. John put in some extra single baggies for me, so this should fix the problem. And, don't forget to update the pass notebook list, it makes things easier for your when you're rifling through the stock.

Hey Jon quick question about the patches. Are we putting just one in for you, or a few in and people grab one they want in exchange? I need to know how many uniform shirts I need to rape and pillage for patches! :whistling:

Keith, if you can, put as many as you want for the passers. If there is enough to go around, and there if enough interest, I want to put together packages at the end of the pass and send them out to the interested parties. If not, then yeah, I'll keep them for display!

CIGAR LIST:

1. P: DCM Stanford's 90th
  2. P: LFD Cameroon Lancero
  3. P: Don Carlos Lancero (Cedar Wrapped) take: britishfields
  4. P: Anejo No. 49
  5. P: Illusione Epernay
  6. P: Don Carlos Edicion De Anniversario Toro 2006 (DEAD :( )
  7. P: AF WOAM
  8. P: O.R. Tatuaje T110
  9. P: Opus X Petite Lancero 2005
  10. P: Oliva MB3 Robusto
  11. P: PLPC 2007
  12. P: Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006 take: LockOut
  13. P: AVO LE 2008
  14. P: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto
  15. P: Carlito Blend GOF Churchill 2005
  16. P: OR Drew Estates Liga Privada No. 9 Toro
  17. P: Illusione CG4 2007
  18. P: H. Upmann Mag 46 2008 take: LockOut
  19. P: Tatuaje Porkchop
  20. P: Tatuaje Drac
  21. P: Tatuaje Black Robusto (From Pete Johnson, OMGZ! :rolleyes: )
  22. P: Tatuaje Black Tubo
  23. P: Padilla 1968 EL 2009 Salomone
  24. P: Tatuaje Red Tubo
  25. P: Arturo Fuente BTL
  26. P: Opus X Perfecxion X 2005
  27. P: Oliva V Maduro Torpedo 2008
  28. P: Padron 1926 80th Maduro
  29. P: Padron 1964 "A" Maduro take: britishfields
  30. P: Padron 1926 40th Maduro
  31. P: Tatuaje Frank
  32. P: Arturo Fuente King B Tubo
  33. P: Opus X BBMF Natural 2007
  34. P: Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
  35. P: Anejo #77 Sharky 2008
  36. P: Opus X Forbidden X Toro 2004 (with the sweet black Opus X band!)
  37. P: 2009 Bolivar Especiales #2 (LockOut) take: britishfields
  38. P: LGC #4 1999 (LockOut)
  39. P: Bolivar Gold Medal Jun 2008 (LockOut)
  40. P: La Gloria Cubana #3 unknown month 2000 (LockOut)
  41. P: Bolivar Petit Belicoso 2009 EL. Jun 2009 (LockOut)
  42. P: Hoyo Depute Jan 2000 (LockOut)
  43. P: Punch RS12 sept 2000 (LockOut)
  44. P: Flor de Rafeal Gonzales Corona Extra Oct 2000 (LockOut)
  45. P: Opus X Lost City Lancero (britishfields)
  46. P: Cohiba Seleccion Reserva LE 2003 Piramide (britishfields)
  47. P: Opus X Double Corona 2006 (britishfields)

Let's have a good pass, and hopefully Breedy doesn't whine too much for my taste. :D

Also, please be sure to use the baggies to update the numbers for cigars. John put in some extra single baggies for me, so this should fix the problem. And, don't forget to update the pass notebook list, it makes things easier for your when you're rifling through the stock.

Numbers.......I was told no math would be required!

Cigar list has been updated to reflect Brandon's P/Ts:

CIGAR LIST:

1. P: DCM Stanford's 90th
  2. P: LFD Cameroon Lancero
  3. P: Don Carlos Lancero (Cedar Wrapped) take: britishfields
  4. P: Anejo No. 49
  5. P: Illusione Epernay
  6. P: Don Carlos Edicion De Anniversario Toro 2006 (DEAD :( )
  7. P: AF WOAM
  8. P: O.R. Tatuaje T110 take: Breedy
  9. P: Opus X Petite Lancero 2005
  10. P: Oliva MB3 Robusto
  11. P: PLPC 2007
  12. P: Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006 take: LockOut
  13. P: AVO LE 2008
  14. P: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto
  15. P: Carlito Blend GOF Churchill 2005
  16. P: OR Drew Estates Liga Privada No. 9 Toro
  17. P: Illusione CG4 2007
  18. P: H. Upmann Mag 46 2008 take: LockOut
  19. P: Tatuaje Porkchop
  20. P: Tatuaje Drac
  21. P: Tatuaje Black Robusto (From Pete Johnson, OMGZ! :rolleyes: )
  22. P: Tatuaje Black Tubo
  23. P: Padilla 1968 EL 2009 Salomone take: Breedy
  24. P: Tatuaje Red Tubo
  25. P: Arturo Fuente BTL
  26. P: Opus X Perfecxion X 2005
  27. P: Oliva V Maduro Torpedo 2008
  28. P: Padron 1926 80th Maduro
  29. P: Padron 1964 "A" Maduro take: britishfields
  30. P: Padron 1926 40th Maduro
  31. P: Tatuaje Frank take: Breedy
  32. P: Arturo Fuente King B Tubo
  33. P: Opus X BBMF Natural 2007
  34. P: Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
  35. P: Anejo #77 Sharky 2008
  36. P: Opus X Forbidden X Toro 2004 (with the sweet black Opus X band!) take: Breedy
  37. P: 2009 Bolivar Especiales #2 (LockOut) take: britishfields
  38. P: LGC #4 1999 (LockOut)
  39. P: Bolivar Gold Medal Jun 2008 (LockOut)
  40. P: La Gloria Cubana #3 unknown month 2000 (LockOut)
  41. P: Bolivar Petit Belicoso 2009 EL. Jun 2009 (LockOut)
  42. P: Hoyo Depute Jan 2000 (LockOut)
  43. P: Punch RS12 sept 2000 (LockOut)
  44. P: Flor de Rafeal Gonzales Corona Extra Oct 2000 (LockOut)
  45. P: Opus X Lost City Lancero (britishfields)
  46. P: Cohiba Seleccion Reserva LE 2003 Piramide (britishfields)
  47. P: Opus X Double Corona 2006 (britishfields)
  48. P: OR San Cristobal Lancero (Breedy)
  49. P: Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lonsdale (Breedy)
  50. P: Ashton ESG 21 Year Salute (Robusto) (Breedy)
  51. P: Opus X Scorpio 2005 (Breedy)

Apologies on not getting this out for Donella yesterday Jon.

Pass list is updated, etc.

Put several layers of small bubble wrap on top of the cigars inside the tub to keep them secure inside. Players can remove a layer as the pass grows.

Please remember to do this guys to prevent damage to the contents!!

Brandon, DC# 0308 2690 0002 2101 8358

Thanks again for accommodating Donella Jonathan!

Apologies on not getting this out for Donella yesterday Jon.

Pass list is updated, etc.

Put several layers of small bubble wrap on top of the cigars inside the tub to keep them secure inside. Players can remove a layer as the pass grows.

Please remember to do this guys to prevent damage to the contents!!

Brandon, DC# 0308 2690 0002 2101 8358

Thanks again for accommodating Donella Jonathan!

You're welcome and thank you for shipping this so quickly John. Also guys, there are TWO CONTAINERS in the pass, so if we have overflow, feel free to toss them in the other containter with the patches, pass list, supplies, etc.

Really quick update, Breedy has received the pass, and he should be turning it around in a few days.

I would like to address something that was brought up to me regarding turnaround time for this pass. I know we all work sh*t hours that are often unexpected, or shifts go on longer than we thought and there are things we can't avoid. That being said, I'm not expecting a superbly fast turnaround. Work your 12's, your 24's, or your 48's, then rest, see your family, THEN send it out.

As far as I'm concerned, your well-being and your family is much more important than some bulky pass box. Most passes sweat their guys to have a less-than-24-hour turnaround (unless your name is Fill), but the reason I picked you guys and asked you all is because I know the extremes we work in, so I don't expect everything to be in and out. The last thing you need is everyone on your pass thread asking 7 hours after the DC # showed as "received," "Dude, when are you going to ship?!?!?" You each have wives to nag you instead. :D

I will ask that although I champion this philosophy of work first, family second, Cigar Pass third, don't abuse this trust by keeping the pass for 3 weeks at a time or else I'll send Swissy knocking on your door armed with nothing but an ax, a beavertail cap, and a smile. :angry:

Yup. I have. Things look good. I'll get this out on Tuesday or once I hear back from Floyd.

Way to go Jon, thanks for keeping it real for me! Hey, speaking of real......................................................................................

airbags-airbags-fat-huge-large-tits.jpg

You know I gots to keep it real Dave!

Looks like there's a little change-up in the order of the pass, so bear with me and see if you can follow:

The pass is still going to Floyd (SKYDVNKD), who will do his P/Ts, and then ship it to Jeff101. Jeff will do his P/Ts and once they are approved, Q_the_Cop will do his P/Ts virtually. Once those get approved, Jeff will ship the pass to our Mystery Guest Passer, and Keith will ship his puts to our Mystery Guest Passer as well.

The Mystery Guest Passer will receive the pass as well as Keith's end, putting it in the pass and setting Keith's takes aside. The Mystery Passer will ship to Quarto, and I will go out to Charlie's place to check on the pass. Once there, I'll take Keith's takes out, and ship them to him. Does this sound right, or am I confusing myself as well?

Yeah sorry guys, a little hic-up means I'll have to do this virtually. So Jon let me get this straight. Once Jeff101 gets his P/T's approved, I share mine (get approval) and send my puts to Mister Mystery?

If I'm reading it right that sounds good to me!

Again sorry about the switcheroo guys.

Thanks Jon!

Crap! I just noticed I'm over 1000 posts! Well so much for a 1000 post contest... Maybe something before this pass is over. ;)

HAPPY THOUSAND POST DAY TO ME!

Does that make me a FOG now? :laugh:

Yeah sorry guys, a little hic-up means I'll have to do this virtually. So Jon let me get this straight. Once Jeff101 gets his P/T's approved, I share mine (get approval) and send my puts to Mister Mystery?

If I'm reading it right that sounds good to me!

Again sorry about the switcheroo guys.

Thanks Jon!

You got it Keith! Yeah, it was a bit confusing, but hey, that's what friends are for... :laugh:

Crap! I just noticed I'm over 1000 posts! Well so much for a 1000 post contest... Maybe something before this pass is over.
wink.gif

HAPPY THOUSAND POST DAY TO ME!

Does that make me a FOG now?
laugh.gif

Congrats on the 1000 mark Keith!

As for the pass, if I could follow word for word what you were saying Jon does that mean I suffer from mental instability too?!
sign.gif

Crap! I just noticed I'm over 1000 posts! Well so much for a 1000 post contest... Maybe something before this pass is over.
wink.gif
HAPPY THOUSAND POST DAY TO ME!Does that make me a FOG now?
laugh.gif
Congrats on the 1000 mark Keith!As for the pass, if I could follow word for word what you were saying Jon does that mean I suffer from mental instability too?!
sign.gif

Ya it does...lol... :sign: