• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

She does have her eye on that Boli LE as she thinks it's pretty much the only girlie cigar in the lot.......................... She hasn't smoked a Boli before.

:laugh: Oh man John, if you can find something to trade for it (I'm sure ya can) and give it to her, I want a photo-by-photo documentation of her smoking it, including all the shades of green she turns!!! She's such a trooper! :laugh:

Take all the time you need buddy, and if you see anything you like, you're more than welcome to it my friend.

Very funny you Cheeky Munkey's! lol

Well we went through the pass and John says that #6, the DCA Toro has a problem with the head being broken beyond trade and needs to be pulled. He says you might be able to smoke it carefully when it gets back Jon.

He says these look like they might be approved. I must say that this is a lot of work and it sure is hard figuring out what for what.

T: #3 Don Carlos Lancero.......................................P: Opus X Lost City Lancero
T: #37 Bolivar Especials #2 RE Germany.............P: Cohiba Seleccion Reserva LE 2003 Piramide
T: #29 Padron 1964 A Maduro.....................................P: Opus X Double Corona 2006

Let me know so I can get hubby to send this out to the next player. Thanks Jonathan. Wish I had more time to play Gentlemen.......School calls though, and I will not have a life for another three months. Cheers!

Bastages, all of you! I'm just hoping that with this pass, I can finally upgrade everything to some nicely aged WO tubos, so if you've got them, I'm your huckleberry!

So, is anybody else getting their ass kicked by shift work lately? Well, anybody else besides ol' Salty Dog Jimbo here. I bet he gets preferential treatment like the youngbloods going out and getting him his ice cream, making coffee runs for him, wiping the corners of his mouth with a napkin after dinner, and making his bed every morning...
sign.gif
He claims that he works, but it sounds like he lives like a king to me...
whistling.gif

Oh and John, you know I almost sh*t myself when you handed me that cigar and told me what it was. I'm trying to figure out when to smoke it dude, you blew my ass off!

I haven't been on my 24-hr shifts since Sept. '09 since I've been doing a stint in the departments prevention bureau working 40hrs M-F. I actually miss shift work just because of the excitement different alarms bring and the thought of directly helping people in need. Hopefully, in a month or 2, I can get a transfer and jump on a ladder truck. Until then, I just STFU and answer the phone!
sign.gif

*and what's this British Fields says? ya got broke dick cigars in your pass?
unsure.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She does have her eye on that Boli LE as she thinks it's pretty much the only girlie cigar in the lot.......................... She hasn't smoked a Boli before.

:laugh: Oh man John, if you can find something to trade for it (I'm sure ya can) and give it to her, I want a photo-by-photo documentation of her smoking it, including all the shades of green she turns!!! She's such a trooper! :laugh:

Take all the time you need buddy, and if you see anything you like, you're more than welcome to it my friend.

Very funny you Cheeky Munkey's! lol

Well we went through the pass and John says that #6, the DCA Toro has a problem with the head being broken beyond trade and needs to be pulled. He says you might be able to smoke it carefully when it gets back Jon.

He says these look like they might be approved. I must say that this is a lot of work and it sure is hard figuring out what for what.

T: #3 Don Carlos Lancero.......................................P: Opus X Lost City Lancero
T: #37 Bolivar Especials #2 RE Germany.............P: Cohiba Seleccion Reserva LE 2003 Piramide
T: #29 Padron 1964 A Maduro.....................................P: Opus X Double Corona 2006

Let me know so I can get hubby to send this out to the next player. Thanks Jonathan. Wish I had more time to play Gentlemen.......School calls though, and I will not have a life for another three months. Cheers!

Dammit...the DCA Toro is my FAVORITE cigar ever. That really bums me out... If John could shoot it back to me, I'd appreciate it. As far as the puts, they look great! Thank you for playing, and yes, I am a cheeky monkey!

I'll get this updated and packed up for her tomorrow Jon. She'll be leaving at 4am and will not be back for a couple of days. I'll send a PM to the next player and get this back out.

Some bubble wrap will go in the tub to secure the cigars from floating around anymore. Looks like there's a good bit of space inside.

No worries Jon, I'll stick another one in for ya! You want me to send it to Brandon or Floyd?

I'll get this updated and packed up for her tomorrow Jon. She'll be leaving at 4am and will not be back for a couple of days. I'll send a PM to the next player and get this back out.

Some bubble wrap will go in the tub to secure the cigars from floating around anymore. Looks like there's a good bit of space inside.

Muchos gracias my friend! Excellent turn-around!

No worries Jon, I'll stick another one in for ya! You want me to send it to Brandon or Floyd?

Send it Floyd if you don't mind. Thank you sir!

BREEDY, you're up!

AAAARGH! Sorry Jon, I got the stick, but when I went in the garage for the small shipping box, I found out I used them all for the holidays.
sad.gif

I got a long day tomorrow, so shipping will be on Thursday. I PM'd Floyd for his addy.

You go get some ZZZZZZ's so you can be nice and cheerful in the morning!
smile.gif

Damn, this thing is moving along now! :thumbs:

Work for me is screwed up lately Jon, but not because of the bad guys....let's just say that admin is really putting our noses to the grinder. They have literally run all of our civilian employees out of our unit, that's how bad it is. Things are getting really, really ugly.

Damn, this thing is moving along now! :thumbs:

Work for me is screwed up lately Jon, but not because of the bad guys....let's just say that admin is really putting our noses to the grinder. They have literally run all of our civilian employees out of our unit, that's how bad it is. Things are getting really, really ugly.

Dude, things took a turn for the worse today. Remember this incident I told you about? Yeah well, they did it again in a different way with a booby-trap and it wasn't targeting a building. It seems that now they'll settle just for an individual cop here or there. It pisses me off how "of the deep end" its become, and yet we still have people that say our Police Officers and Deputies are "corrupt," and "power hungry." Try walking a day in our shoes is all I can say.

AAAARGH! Sorry Jon, I got the stick, but when I went in the garage for the small shipping box, I found out I used them all for the holidays.
sad.gif

I got a long day tomorrow, so shipping will be on Thursday. I PM'd Floyd for his addy.

You go get some ZZZZZZ's so you can be nice and cheerful in the morning!
smile.gif

I pm'd my addy however, I'm requesting you hold it til Saturday or Monday. I'll be out of town and don't want it gettin here too soon, and sitting on the porch. :thumbs: I'll take care of it when it arrives.

Also, depending how quickly this gets turned around with Breedy, I may need him to hold it for an extra day. I have "Hiring Practices" training at the Academy, and I'll be out of town, next week, on Tuesday and Wednesday. Soulddog, we can discuss it as it gets closer. Apologies in advance. :whistling:

Floyd T.

In contact with Jfields, will dig through the Vinotemp and get some P/T's up in a bit

Geez Jon thats some bad stuff. Cant even walk into your office or out to the car without having to worry about being blown up. You work in the Ghetto...lol..j/k! :sign:

Here we go.....

T:)O.R. Tatuaje T110 P) OR San Cristobal Lancero

T:) Padilla 1968 EL 2009 Salomone P) Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lonsdale

T:) Tat Frank P) Ashton 21 Year Salute (Robusto)

T:) Opus X Forbidden X Toro 2004 P) Opus X Scorpio 2005

Let me know what you guys think

I will stand by until some others weigh in on these...

Oh, and :points and laughs: at Floyd. Gotta love being a Sergeant sometimes, eh? :D

Here we go.....

T:) Padilla 1968 EL 2009 Salomone P) Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lonsdale

I was amazed the Padilla sold for the same price point as the Gurhkha, although it's not in stock anymore. Does it make it rarer now?
I think the ESG robusto is too much of an overput ($17-$19) versus the Tat Frank ($13). Even though the Frank is not sold anymore, I think only a buck or two above MSRP is where it's at now. Unless..............the paint thinner smell brings it back to $13.
laugh.gif

I don't know jack about Opus prices so I won't even go there.

Here we go.....

It's all so close, it would be petty to deny these IMO, unless someone sees something I don't.
The Frank is rarer, but the ESG out prices it by a long shot.
The T110 trade seems fair
I thought about having Britishfields do the exact same trade for the Forbidden X last night, but wasn't 100% sure, so I scratched it. These usually come in sets so it's hard to put an exact price. I say let it go.

I think the ESG robusto is too much of an overput ($17-$19) versus the Tat Frank ($13).

This is why I want a couple people to weigh in on this, because A.) I don't want to set a precedent that anyone can snag a rare cigar as long as they "overput" for it, and B.) I don't want people thinking my sole goal is to "upgrade" my stock by putting "reasonably priced readily available at the time but no longer made" cigars, and then having people overput an insane amount of clams just to take it. I've put some of my most precious sticks in this thing, and I'm not looking for crazy puts for takes, and I'm not looking to upgrade. As Breedy told me in PM, he couldn't think of anything along the cigar's line of price and rarity to put for it besides a Boris, which is essentially the same cigar with a white band.

I've spoken to John and Breedy about this, and the consensus seems that these work. Anyone else have any qualms?

Naw, look ok to me too.

Sorry been silent as of late - lots going on and all. Budget cuts are a bitch! Thank God for seniority and booze :laugh:

I think those look good. :thumbs:

Those Gurkha Micro Batch are VERY good. I normally can't stand Gurkha, but those things are gems. :love: