• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

ETA: John, your package is enroute. This baby has been a LONNNNNNG time coming! DC# 9405503699300245609180

ETA: Jim, the shit that John sent you that you were SUPPOSED to get out of the pass, is coming back at you. :angry: You lazy bastard. DC #9405 5036 9930 0245 7147 30

:laugh:
I think I gave Jon that package back in Feb. I bet he regrets saying "Sure! No problem, I'll get it to Jim for you."

Thanks for the sweet package Jon! I've been wanting to try that beer for some time now. :love:

Thanks for the shirt and patches Jim. I have to go wash before I wear now. I might get a drunk in public violation if I wear it now. :laugh: :whistling:

You're welcome dude. I'm pretty pissed off that a few things broke, AND USPS stole my cigars. :angry:

Anybody else get their stuff?

Cool beans. Trying to get this moved to "Completed."

alrighty then. Just got the patches today Jon.

Thanks for letting me play!

Well, looks like this thing is officially done. Thanks to everyone who played, hope you guys had as good of a time as I did. I look forward to next years! :thumbs:

Definately had some fun in the pass, learning and sharing stories with the guys!
thumbs-up.gif

Can't wait for next year Jon, count me in!