• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Alright guys I've got to go through and make sure my previous P/T's are still there. I haven't checked it in a while cause I've been insanely busy at work... Thanks Ben! :thumbs: I'll have them up shortly guys. After approval I'll get it out to Sneeds Friday morning.

OK. Most of the ones I looked at the other week are still there.

P: Ashton VSG Enchantment / T: Tat Drac

This is the only one I might question because I don't know if the VSG matches the rarity of the Drac. Good job on your takes however, you left everything I'm wanting in the pass. :thumbs: :laugh:

Alright guys I've got to go through and make sure my previous P/T's are still there. I haven't checked it in a while cause I've been insanely busy at work... Thanks Ben! :thumbs: I'll have them up shortly guys. After approval I'll get it out to Sneeds Friday morning.

P: AF Hemi Masterpiece Maduro / T: AF Anjeo 77

P: Padilla 1932 Churchill /T: Tat Porkchop

Anyone...? Bueller... Bueller...

Rarity aside, you can get a Enchantment at Holts for $11.80 and the Drac's were $13. Like I said before, the Tat Monster series is going to present problems with equal rarity P/T's, specially in a tradition CC's for CC's and NC's for NC's pass. It is really hard to find a NC cigar that matches up on rarity and value. An AVO Companero is close, but lacks Pete's marketing blitz. Regional Editions of CC's might be closer and rarity could be argued due to source.

As it stands you almost have to over put for a Tat Monster series, at least in my humble opinion.

Hey guys, try to put some patches in the pass, and don't forget we're donating to two charities...

Alright guys I've got to go through and make sure my previous P/T's are still there. I haven't checked it in a while cause I've been insanely busy at work... Thanks Ben!
thumbs-up.gif
I'll have them up shortly guys. After approval I'll get it out to Sneeds Friday morning.

P: AF Hemi Masterpiece Maduro / T: AF Anjeo 77

P: Padilla 1932 Churchill /T: Tat Porkchop

Anyone...? Bueller... Bueller...

Rarity aside, you can get a Enchantment at Holts for $11.80 and the Drac's were $13. Like I said before, the Tat Monster series is going to present problems with equal rarity P/T's, specially in a tradition CC's for CC's and NC's for NC's pass. It is really hard to find a NC cigar that matches up on rarity and value. An AVO Companero is close, but lacks Pete's marketing blitz. Regional Editions of CC's might be closer and rarity could be argued due to source.

As it stands you almost have to over put for a Tat Monster series, at least in my humble opinion.

So Jon, are we holding onto the rule of NC for NC, especially like the Tat Drac? Can Q stick in a CC? Your pass, your rules buddy. Brandon has a good point about that cigar.

As for the patches question, I thought we were going to send Jon our patches straight to him and he'd distribute later to everyone? I can't seem to find the post about that or I'm just too frickin' lazy to read through it all tonight. Probably the latter
laugh.gif

I have enough patches for all of you so you can count on getting one from me. Once this is done, shoot me your addies and it'll make its way to you.

Ok well instead of the Drac, how about the Tat Red Tubo. Comparison Shopper puts it around $11.69 per. Also I'm going to have to take out the DCM because I just saw Floyd put one in. So let's try this:

P: AF Anejo #49 / T: Tat Porkchop

P: Ashton VSG Enchantment / T: Tat Red Tubo

If someone can let me know something by this afternoon, I'll get it out today.

Ok well instead of the Drac, how about the Tat Red Tubo. Comparison Shopper puts it around $11.69 per. Also I'm going to have to take out the DCM because I just saw Floyd put one in. So let's try this:

Look good to me.

Look good to me.

Again already got that one. :rolleyes:

Look good to me.

Again already got that one. :rolleyes:

Well yeah. There is always that.

Edit: I can solution this problem. Since Q is doing his puts/takes vitrual and the pass is headed to me anyway. I was planning on putting in a Tat Red Tubo, so he can take that one. Assuming of course everyone is cool with that. Jon?

Jon hasn't updated the pass list with your takes Jeff, so I didn't know it was taken already. I'm kinda having to blaze through the thread when I get a free second at work. If Jon agrees that it's ok Sneeds that would be cool of you. I've become a Tat whore lately so I want to get my hands on one of those!

Edit: I can solution this problem. Since Q is doing his puts/takes vitrual and the pass is headed to me anyway. I was planning on putting in a Tat Red Tubo, so he can take that one. Assuming of course everyone is cool with that. Jon?
Thanks Andros! :laugh: Yeah, that sounds fine Brent.

Jon hasn't updated the pass list with your takes Jeff, so I didn't know it was taken already. I'm kinda having to blaze through the thread when I get a free second at work. If Jon agrees that it's ok Sneeds that would be cool of you. I've become a Tat whore lately so I want to get my hands on one of those!
Sorry bud, I've been on top of it on updating, but even I get busy. Sometimes you heathens have to actually READ the thread of the pass you're in. :rolleyes: Your P/Ts are better now that they've been reworked, and Sneeds you're up!

Pass is here. Went through it and all looks good. I'm working out a few last puts/takes and I'll post them up shortly.

Well jeez Jon!!! It's not like you're dealing with the Roethlisberger case... LIKE I AM!!!! Update your damn pass list! :laugh:

Seriously, you guys have no idea what I've been going through the past few weeks. I haven't been home before 8 or 9 (supposed to be off at 4). On the weekends I have to drive all over GA for interviews... (not all college students here live in Milledgeville). I have to go out of town Sunday for more interviews! I check this thread when I can, and it's just to see what was posted last, and to play speed-read catch up. I'll do better next time guys! I promise! :thumbs:

Here are some of my puts and takes. I may still add a couple more as I mull them over.

Take: #54 Cohiba Siglo III Put: RyJ Churchill
Take: LGC #4 Put: Partagas Churchill de Luxe '99
Take: Illusione MK Put: 858 Rosado
Take: LFD Cameroon lancero Put: Tat Red Tubo

Contest

Alright, since Jon is still mad that I blew my cover as the mystery passer, I guess I'll at least post up a contest.

Since all of you guys get to see and hear some pretty crazy stuff I want to hear your best story. Each pass participant gets to post 1 story of the craziest, weirdest, funniest thing you've ever had happen to you when on duty. I obviously can't verify that your story happened to you and not someone you know, but we will use the honor system. This contest will run until next Friday night. After that myself, and maybe a few other CPers will help me judge the best story.

WHo has the box right now? I need you to look in the donation envelope for the NLEOM. See if there is a check in there, from me. I have it listed in my check register but the check that's listed is still in the check book. :whistling: I told you guys I had my head in my @$$. ;) Let me know. If there isn't one in there, I can forward this to the next passer. Thanks.

Floyd T.

WHo has the box right now? I need you to look in the donation envelope for the NLEOM. See if there is a check in there, from me. I have it listed in my check register but the check that's listed is still in the check book. :whistling: I told you guys I had my head in my @$$. ;) Let me know. If there isn't one in there, I can forward this to the next passer. Thanks.

Floyd T.
It's in there. Let me know if you need a check # or anything.

.... ??? Pass fail! Well, I was waiting to se if anyone wanted to weigh in on your P/Ts, but they look fine to me buddy.

Hey Brent, DC# 0309 0330 0000 0742 6489

Like an idiot I had sealed the box before, then remembered I forgot to put patches in it. I'll forward some to Jon before the pass is concluded.

.... ??? Pass fail! Well, I was waiting to se if anyone wanted to weigh in on your P/Ts, but they look fine to me buddy.

I'm not well versed on the CC pricing so I can't comment on those. The others look OK to me though.

Contest

Alright, since Jon is still mad that I blew my cover as the mystery passer, I guess I'll at least post up a contest.

Since all of you guys get to see and hear some pretty crazy stuff I want to hear your best story. Each pass participant gets to post 1 story of the craziest, weirdest, funniest thing you've ever had happen to you when on duty. I obviously can't verify that your story happened to you and not someone you know, but we will use the honor system. This contest will run until next Friday night. After that myself, and maybe a few other CPers will help me judge the best story.

Guess no one wants to go first. There has to be a fireman that has a funny cat in the tree story.