• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

CONTEST.

This is for a half box of WOAM's from 2006. Pass participants ONLY (since y'all are the one's having to wait for my sorry @$$.) Each passer is allowed ONE guess per shift (every 8 hours. I'm a cop, not a fireman! :thumbs: ) I'll give clues once a day. "Edited" post guesses will be disqualified. Winner will be the first one to post the correct answer. Enough rules.

In 2006, Michelle and I went to a Dude Ranch, for vacation. (It was a very cool place with great owners and ranch hands) The Dude Ranch is in the Northwest (in an attempt to narrow it down for y'all). I want the name of the Ranch, along with the owners names. If guesses are made, that will help identify the State, area, etc, I'll call them to everyones attention, so we can eventually figure this out.

Clue #1: They have a pool!

CigarChallenge.jpg

Floyd T.

PS: This is the best contest I could come up with. I suck at this kind of stuff! :whistling:

It's the Rim Rock Dude Ranch owned by Gary and Dede Fales.

For those of you that say I'm not in the pass, I'm #7 Mystery Guess Passer. Jon can verify.

well, aside from being busy, when I googled "wyoming dude ranches" a TON of links popped up
ohmy.gif

Thanks for the contest though Floyd.

CONTEST.

This is for a half box of WOAM's from 2006. Pass participants ONLY (since y'all are the one's having to wait for my sorry @$$.) Each passer is allowed ONE guess per shift (every 8 hours. I'm a cop, not a fireman! :thumbs: ) I'll give clues once a day. "Edited" post guesses will be disqualified. Winner will be the first one to post the correct answer. Enough rules.

In 2006, Michelle and I went to a Dude Ranch, for vacation. (It was a very cool place with great owners and ranch hands) The Dude Ranch is in the Northwest (in an attempt to narrow it down for y'all). I want the name of the Ranch, along with the owners names. If guesses are made, that will help identify the State, area, etc, I'll call them to everyones attention, so we can eventually figure this out.

Clue #1: They have a pool!

CigarChallenge.jpg

Floyd T.

PS: This is the best contest I could come up with. I suck at this kind of stuff! :whistling:

For those of you that say I'm not in the pass, I'm #7 Mystery Guess Passer. Jon can verify.

I verify no such thing. In fact, who is this BSneed51 guy? Go post an intro you newbie!!!

Jeff, YOU'RE UP! Post your P/T's so we can get this ball rolling again! Floyd, I PM'd you Jeff's info...

ETA: Looks like Sneeds wins a half a box of WOAM! Nice sleuthing dude... That being said, you still owe us a contest now that you've told on yourself...

Floyd I'm gonna say the Triangle C near Jackson Hole. Owned and operated by the Garnicks.

Thanks for the contest.

I verify no such thing. In fact, who is this BSneed51 guy? Go post an intro you newbie!!!
ETA: Looks like Sneeds wins a half a box of WOAM! Nice sleuthing dude... That being said, you still owe us a contest now that you've told on yourself...

Sorry to blow my cover Jon, but I love me some WOAM. Don't worry I've got a great contest in mind.

Yep! I'd say that was worth blowing your cover over!

Ready and waiting for the pass. I will take a look at the list and post my p/t as soon as I can working today till noon then back on Sunday night for a detail. I also might be a little late on the turn-around on this come back to 12 hour graveyards Wed night 18th till Monday the 22.

The box was shipped earlier today. DC# 03082040000165238004. Jon, my puts/takes are as stated in the earlier post. Thanks for letting me play and again, to all, my apologies for the delays.

Rim Rock Dude Ranch is correct. :thumbs: They are great folks and the ranch is top notch. I'd recommend them to anyone. You wouldn't be disappointed. :thumbs:

BSneed, PM me your addy and I'll box 'em up.

Floyd T.

The box was shipped earlier today. DC# 03082040000165238004. Jon, my puts/takes are as stated in the earlier post. Thanks for letting me play and again, to all, my apologies for the delays.

Rim Rock Dude Ranch is correct. :thumbs: They are great folks and the ranch is top notch. I'd recommend them to anyone. You wouldn't be disappointed. :thumbs:

BSneed, PM me your addy and I'll box 'em up.

Floyd T.

PM sent. Thanks again for the contest. Like I said in my PM, I've looked at pictures of so many dude ranches the last couple days that I can't decide now if I want to visit one, or go out and shoot every horse I see. :laugh:

Well, since I had to ruin Jon's surprise, and subsequent contest to guess the mystery passer, I will be hosting a contest of my own coming up in a couple of days.

Well since we now know who the "mystery passer" is..............Welcome Brent! The question is who's side you planning on joining?

The guys that will break your arm or the guys that can "set" it?
laugh.gif

Ok guys here we go

take#52 DC maximus Put Fuente Fuente Opusx (Power Ranger)
take#24Tatuaje Red tubo Put L.G. Lusitano
take#55 La Aurora Lancero Put Illusione MK

Let me know guys.

Ok guys here we go

Let me know guys.

Looks good to me!

Ok guys here we go

Let me know guys.

Looks good to me!

So send it on or wait for a few other to chime in?

Well, I approve them, so... Now we just gotta have Q_the_Cop weigh in, but go ahead and send it to Sneeds. Once it gets to Brent, the pass will slow down considerably because he's got Phil's pass to deal with, he's gotta wait for Q's end to show up, and then he can send it to Quarto.

Well, I approve them, so... Now we just gotta have Q_the_Cop weigh in, but go ahead and send it to Sneeds. Once it gets to Brent, the pass will slow down considerably because he's got Phil's pass to deal with, he's gotta wait for Q's end to show up, and then he can send it to Quarto.

Just so both you and Q know, if he takes anything I want I’m going to smoke it first and send him a pile of ashes in a box. But since there is only 1 cigar I’m dying to take out of your pass let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

Also, since I’m up next there will be a contest posted in the next day or two. Keep checking the thread.

Its on the way DC# 0308 0070 0000 9341 6182. I was really hoping to see more patches in the pass. If any of you that did not include some in the pass could you send me one for my collection.

Alright guys I've got to go through and make sure my previous P/T's are still there. I haven't checked it in a while cause I've been insanely busy at work... Thanks Ben! :thumbs: I'll have them up shortly guys. After approval I'll get it out to Sneeds Friday morning.

OK. Most of the ones I looked at the other week are still there.

P: Ashton VSG Enchantment / T: Tat Drac

P: AF Hemi Masterpiece Maduro / T: AF Anjeo 77

P: Padilla 1932 Churchill /T: Tat Porkchop

Anyone...? Bueller... Bueller...

what's the point of arguing with a man and his gun?

:laugh:

I gots no issues with them...