• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Sorry boys, been abit busy. I think Quarto is up next, I still have to update the first post yaddah yaddah, and Brent has to ship to Charlie here soon AFAIK.

Looks like this was delivered to the Mystery Guest Passer #2 yesterday, I would expect to see his puts/takes very soon.

Also, I've been busy all weekend. I will review the 3 stories posted and see if I can come up with a winner.

Guys, just a heads up. I've got a seriously busy work week and school week coming up, so forgive me if I am late on updates. Just bear with me, pay attention to the thread on people's P/Ts, and I'll be designating John as the resident P/T's approver.

I will hopefully be back into the swing of things here in a few days... :thumbs:

Pass has been received and I am in the process of inspecting it now. Here are my proposed P/T's

T: #47 Opus X Lost city Lancero P: #66 Don Carlos Edicion De Aniversario
T: #11 PLPC 07 P: #67 QdO Coronos Claro
T: #39 BGM 08 P: #68 Punch Robusto RE Swiss 05
T: #63 858 Rosado P: #69 Anejo #50

I talked to Jon about putting a Opus Shark from 04 or 05 from the fun box in for the BBMF he was fine with it but I would love to get others thoughts on it before I make a final decision on it.

Pass has been received and I am in the process of inspecting it now. Here are my proposed P/T's

T: #47 Opus X Lost city Lancero P: #66 Don Carlos Edicion De Aniversario
T: #11 PLPC 07 P: #67 QdO Coronos Claro
T: #39 BMG 08 P: #68 Punch Robusto RE Swiss 05
T: #63 858 Rosado P: #69 Anejo #50

I talked to Jon about putting a Opus Shark from 04 or 05 from the fun box in for the BBMF he was fine with it but I would love to get others thoughts on it before I make a final decision on it.

:laugh: LMAO at Jim!

Looks good!

The only thing I see Josh is the DCA's sell for around $27.00 and $28.00, while the Lost City Lancero's sell for $30.00

I would say to go for it on the Opus since the Shark is from the fun box set. Especially if Jon's cool with it..............It's his pass. :)

What's a BMG? :sign:

The Sharky for the BBMF works for me Josh, and as far as the DCA for TLC Opus goes, I've paid upwards of $32 to $35 for them, I wasn't aware that they could be had cheaper. I checked Jack Schwartz and the DCAs sell between $27 and $28 while the Opus Lancero sells for $29.90. I'm not going to be a stickler, so I will approve it.

Also, here is the updated cigar list, so pay attention on your number por favor:

CIGAR LIST:

1. P: DCM Stanford's 90th
  2. P: LFD Cameroon Lancero take: BSneed51
  3. P: Don Carlos Lancero (Cedar Wrapped) take: britishfields
  4. P: Anejo No. 49 take: SKYDVNKD
  5. P: Illusione Epernay
  6. P: Don Carlos Edicion De Anniversario Toro 2006 (DEAD :( )
  7. P: AF WOAM
  8. P: O.R. Tatuaje T110 take: Breedy
  9. P: Opus X Petite Lancero 2005
  10. P: Oliva MB3 Robusto
  11. P: PLPC 2007 take: Napa Smokes
  12. P: Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006 take: LockOut
  13. P: AVO LE 2008
  14. P: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto
  15. P: Carlito Blend GOF Churchill 2005
  16. P: OR Drew Estates Liga Privada No. 9 Toro
  17. P: Illusione CG4 2007
  18. P: H. Upmann Mag 46 2008 take: LockOut
  19. P: Tatuaje Porkchop take: Q_the_Cop
  20. P: Tatuaje Drac
  21. P: Tatuaje Black Robusto (From Pete Johnson, OMGZ! :rolleyes: )
  22. P: Tatuaje Black Tubo
  23. P: Padilla 1968 EL 2009 Salomone take: Breedy
  24. P: Tatuaje Red Tubo take: Jeff1101
  25. P: Arturo Fuente BTL
  26. P: Opus X Perfecxion X 2005
  27. P: Oliva V Maduro Torpedo 2008
  28. P: Padron 1926 80th Maduro
  29. P: Padron 1964 "A" Maduro take: britishfields
  30. P: Padron 1926 40th Maduro
  31. P: Tatuaje Frank take: Breedy
  32. P: Arturo Fuente King B Tubo
  33. P: Opus X BBMF Natural 2007 take: Napa Smokes
  34. P: Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
  35. P: Anejo #77 Sharky 2008
  36. P: Opus X Forbidden X Toro 2004 (with the sweet black Opus X band!) take: Breedy
  37. P: 2009 Bolivar Especiales #2 (LockOut) take: britishfields
  38. P: LGC #4 1999 (LockOut) take: BSneed51
  39. P: Bolivar Gold Medal Jun 2008 (LockOut) take: Napa Smokes
  40. P: La Gloria Cubana #3 unknown month 2000 (LockOut) take: SKYDVNKD
  41. P: Bolivar Petit Belicoso 2009 EL. Jun 2009 (LockOut)
  42. P: Hoyo Depute Jan 2000 (LockOut)
  43. P: Punch RS12 sept 2000 (LockOut)
  44. P: Flor de Rafeal Gonzales Corona Extra Oct 2000 (LockOut)
  45. P: Opus X Lost City Lancero (britishfields) take: Napa Smokes
  46. P: Cohiba Seleccion Reserva LE 2003 Piramide (britishfields)
  47. P: Opus X Double Corona 2006 (britishfields) take: SKYDVNKD
  48. P: OR San Cristobal Lancero (Breedy) take: SKYDVNKD
  49. P: Gurkha Micro-Batch Liga TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lonsdale (Breedy)
  50. P: Ashton ESG 21 Year Salute (Robusto) (Breedy)
  51. P: Opus X Scorpio 2005 (Breedy)
  52. P: Padron '64 A (SKYDVNKD)
  53. P: Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4 2006 (SKYDVNKD) take: Jeff1101
  54. P: Cohiba Siglo III 2003 (SKYDVNKD) take: BSneed51
  55. P: La Aurora Lancero Camaroon (SKYDVNKD) take: Jeff1101
  56. P: Fuente Fuente Opus X Power Ranger (Jeff1101)
  57. P: LG Lusitano (Jeff1101)
  58. P: Illusione MK (Jeff1101) take: BSneed51
  59. P: Anejo #49 (Q_the_Cop)
  60. P: Ashton VSG Enchantment (Q_the_Cop)
  61. P: Tatuaje Red Tubo (BSneed51) take: Q_the_Cop
  62. P: Hemingway Untold Story Maduro (Q_the_Cop)
  63. P: Romeo y Julieta Churchhill (BSneed51)
  64. P: Partagas Churchill de Luxe '99 (BSneed51)
  65. P: 858 Rosado (BSneed51) take: Napa Smokes
  66. P: Don Carlos Edicion De Aniversario (Napa Smokes)
  67. P: QdO Coronos Claro (Napa Smokes)
  68. P: Punch Robusto RE Swiss 05 (Napa Smokes)
  69. P: Anejo #50 (Napa Smokes)
  70. P: 2005 Opus X Shark (CFCF Fun Box) (Napa Smokes)

Cool Thanks for letting me Play Jon, :sign: :laugh

I'll get this in the mail to you today or tomorrow.

Pass is boxed up and on its way to the PO. I will post the DC later tonight once it has been officially mailed. The Dates on the cigars are
QdO coronas Claro from 02
Anejo #50 from 04
Punch Robo from 05
Shark from 05

DC# 420906309101785091401484000187

Just waiting to hear back from CRQUARTO that he is ready for this to be sent to him or confirmation from Jon to send it anyways.

Sorry guys for not giving this the attention it warrants, as Jon knows things have gotten a bit rough for me as of late due to being blindsided by something major. Pass has been received and looks good, I'll get my takes/puts up asap though I may need a couple days to get this out the door, if that is ok with Jon.

Sorry guys for not giving this the attention it warrants, as Jon knows things have gotten a bit rough for me as of late due to being blindsided by something major. Pass has been received and looks good, I'll get my takes/puts up asap though I may need a couple days to get this out the door, if that is ok with Jon.

Hey dude, TAKE YOUR TIME for sure. In fact, I need to jet out there to put something in it for Swiss from John, so its gonna come to a bit of a hold here.

Hey dude, TAKE YOUR TIME for sure. In fact, I need to jet out there to put something in it for Swiss from John, so its gonna come to a bit of a hold here.

Umm... say what? ???

And did anyone win the contest?

Umm... say what? ???

And did anyone win the contest?

Don't shoot the messenger man! Your quarrel is with John, not me!

IDK about the funny story contest, Brent?

Ummm.......I totally forgot about that. I'll read them over again tonight, and pick a winner. Sorry guys, completely my fault.

As pennance, you must send me the beer you have waiting for me.

Alright, I re-read the 3 entries again. Jim, your story makes me laugh. I can see you guys ready to go with some big beastly animal, only to see a yapping rat come around the corner. 4cbln, your story grosses me out, and that's one part of the job you guys do that I could not deal with.

Jeff101, your story is the winner. Any story that involves teenagers pissing their pants is a winner in my book. And then for your partner to sell you out to the station like that is classic. So Jeff, PM me your addy and I'll get a prize pack out to you.

I told you I would hold that beer in my cellar until you came for Padron. You don't make the event, then no beer for you. I'll send you plenty of pictures of all of us having a great time without you though. :laugh:

Alright, I re-read the 3 entries again. Jim, your story makes me laugh. I can see you guys ready to go with some big beastly animal, only to see a yapping rat come around the corner. 4cbln, your story grosses me out, and that's one part of the job you guys do that I could not deal with.

Jeff101, your story is the winner. Any story that involves teenagers pissing their pants is a winner in my book. And then for your partner to sell you out to the station like that is classic. So Jeff, PM me your addy and I'll get a prize pack out to you.

I told you I would hold that beer in my cellar until you came for Padron. You don't make the event, then no beer for you. I'll send you plenty of pictures of all of us having a great time without you though. :laugh:

And then you can send it home with me for my 21st!