• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Jon, I'll be sending you those patches come Tuesday. I'll be heading to our department store tomorrow to pick up some gear, so I will be getting the patches at the same time. I figure I'll pick up about 12 patches, that should be enough for everyone.

Patches for me as well bud. :thumbs:

Hello Jonh,

DC/:

RR481699745ES

from: http://www.correos.es/contenido/13-MenuRec2/01-MenuRec21/2010_c1-LocalizadorE.asp

Greetings

Excellente! I await your package.

I'll update some things on the pass tonight, get a head count of who wants what, then get to shipping.

Thanks again Jon! Great idea for a pass. Good first run for ya... I stayed quiet to see if you'd screw it up :whistling:

Hey fellas just wanted to apologize for my absence. Life got a little crazy between two jobs and some family problems. Hopefully everyone here is well. Now time to read the 18 pages or so i missed.

No worries Lockout. Still waiting on Andros' end... Andros, did you send it?

Good morning,

in line, waiting time of those sticks.

A greeting and thanks Jonh

Label/Receipt Number: RR48 1699 745E S
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item was delivered at 11:20 AM on May 12, 2010 in MURRIETA, CA 92563.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Delivered, May 12, 2010, 11:20 am, MURRIETA, CA 92563
Inbound International Arrival, May 08, 2010, 3:34 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.

Jonh all right?
Sticks have come to Spain?

Greetings

Label/Receipt Number: RR48 1699 745E S
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item was delivered at 11:20 AM on May 12, 2010 in MURRIETA, CA 92563.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Delivered, May 12, 2010, 11:20 am, MURRIETA, CA 92563
Inbound International Arrival, May 08, 2010, 3:34 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.

Jonh all right?
Sticks have come to Spain?

Greetings

??? That's weird... PM sent.

Okie dokie, looks like it's time to send these patches and shirts off and call this pass COMPLETED!

We raised $100 for the NLEOMF, and $20 for the NFFA! Great job everybody. I've got two AK Fire Dept. shirts and one Honolulu FD shirt as well. I've got four complete sets of patches (Hemet PD, Honolulu Fire, Anchorage Fire, Akron FD, and Monroe PD), one other set of patches minus the Honolulu FD patch, 3 sets of Monroe, Anchorage, and Akron patches, and 3 sets of Monroe PD and Akron FD patches.

My mind is going in my old age, so please LMK if ya want patches and/or shirts (we only have three FYI) on here and I'll be getting these out to everybody on Wednesday/Thursday!

Also, Andros, PM me your address so I can get your stuff out to you. We'll figure out the post office thing later. :thumbs:

Hey Jon, I would like a set of Hemet, Achorage and Akron FD patch if ya got a spare.

Since this Flaming Piggies Pass is done I would like to thank you for inviting me and hosting it with your prized possessions! On my first pass headed by Greg, I was off island and didn't get to see what a pass looked like on your doorstep. Glad I got to actually see it and damn, to see some of those smokes in the baggies was awesome!

Hope you light up some of those trades the boys stuck in your pass, I know I've burned a couple and they were good shit!

Much mahalos,

Dave

Glad I had CP come up on the screen, i've been waiting since all day for it to stay stable while i wrote something.

Thanks for letting me butt my way into your pass. Had a good time following it. I also want to say thanks to all of you guys for the service you provide. Oh, Jon if you didn’t notice, my pass finished first. :laugh:

You're welcome gents, I had a good time with this first pass. A little busier than expected, but I think I'll be doing another one soon enough.

And Brent, FU!

Jonh good afternoon,

as it going? have the package in your hands now?
The information I hit the other day but as you see above is U.S.. POSTAL

You've already sent my sticks?

Regards

Jonh good afternoon,

as it going? have the package in your hands now?
The information I hit the other day but as you see above is U.S.. POSTAL

You've already sent my sticks?

Regards

LOL, like I told you in PM, I'm sending the packages out today... ??? Jesus Christ, have some patience. I haven't even got your stuff yet.

Thanks again Jon, you naked upper lip freak!

I grabbed the patches I was interested in, so nothing needed on my end. Thanks for a fun pass... great idea BTW.

Thanks again Jon, you naked upper lip freak!

I grabbed the patches I was interested in, so nothing needed on my end. Thanks for a fun pass... great idea BTW.

Oh okay cool, then I'll just be sending what I've got!

Keith, Brandon, Floyd, Jeff, and Dave be looking for something in the mail in the next few days.

ETA: Antonio, your package is enroute.

ETA: Funds have been sent to NLEOMF!

ETA: John, your package is enroute. This baby has been a LONNNNNNG time coming! DC# 9405503699300245609180

ETA: Jim, the shit that John sent you that you were SUPPOSED to get out of the pass, is coming back at you. :angry: You lazy bastard. DC #9405 5036 9930 0245 7147 30

I will edit this post as I finish up some more things. ;)

Y'all are a bunch of expensive f***ing dates!! :laugh:

All the packages have been sent out, so you boys should be getting some stuff in the mail here shortly.

Andros, your package was $28 bucks shipped! :0 Also, I got your package (finally) and word of advice, please pack them a bit better next time. Like seriously. Maybe in a ziploc or sealed bag and with some more cushioning. They're dried out and damaged.

Check this thread out for the next time you ship: Cigar Shipping 101 (Moki's Site)

Your fellow BOTLs won't hate you if you follow the idea that you're shipping very delicate product that is crossing multiple continents, and also loses humidity over time.

there was something special for me in there? How could I miss her?

:p

Thanks JonBoy!

Sorry Jonh,

do not understand why it took so long to deliver the package because the U.S. Postal website puts all the way from the 12th of May.

I really am

Regards