• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Thanks Jon

When you give me the ok I send the sticks to the address to your profile

Greetings

Cuando me des el ok enviare los palitos a la direccion de tu perfil

Un saludo

Antonio

by google traslator

Antonio, if you can find a way to rework the Tat black robusto with a cheaper stick, or go for something higher in the pass, that's up to you. If not, then I say your P/Ts are all good!

Goodnight

No problem Jon, sending preparare agreed with the sticks.

Regards

Well done Andros, everything looks good to me. While the put may be way over on the Black, if that is what you want ultimately, it is up to you. :thumbs:

Jon, great pass my friend, and thank you for letting me be part of it. I know it isn't completely finished yet, but it is close. I'm looking forward to the next one! :D

Ok, pass arrived safe and sound - found it this morning when I got off shift. unfortunately I got hammered at work and never got a chance to even THINK about puts/takes. Had an interesting call tho... suicide by (dry chem) fire extinguisher! :0

I'll see about looking over what is there while I'm in Homer fishing, but most likely it'll be Monday after I get back with the boat since I'll need to physically go mining in my humi's to see what the hell I still have worthy.

On a side note... who wants what? Since a number of you have already gotten the pass, you won't have as much chance to get an Anchorage Fire goodie. If someone wants a patch or t-shirt, lemme know which and size on the shirt and I'll either send them to Jon to pass around with other things he may be getting or I'll just send direct.

Jim, I would love a patch to go in the collection. I was under the impression that we were including them in the pass and Jon was passing them on. If you have a extra shirt that would be nice X-L.

Ok,
back after towing my boat back 250 miles thru the mountain passes (wheeeeeeee)

I'll go thru the pass this evening and post my puts/takes. Hopefully I still have something worthy buried in the deep recesses of my humis

As far as the patches etc, I have no problem sending them on to Jon... it's just hard to get stuff to guys that have already had the pass and I gotta ask what y'all want! I'll pass them to Mr. PassMaster Jon and let him sort them out :p If anyone else gets to reading this and wants one lemme know and I'll get it in for ya.

No sweat Jimbo, just toss the patches in, and then I'll be mailing them to everyone at the end of the pass!

ok, been a crappy couple of days - Mary is out of the hospital now (fine- don't ask :rolleyes:) and I have not really had the time, energy or sleep in the last couple of days so I'm gonna make this SHORT and SWEET.

Take:
#75 Tat Boris

Put:
2004 Carlito God of Fire Churchill
2006 OR Tat Noella Reserva Oscuro
LFD Dbl Ligero Camaroon Lancero (PuffStuff special!)
LFD Dbl Ligero Oscuro Lancero (PuffStuff Special!)

any issues, lemme know. I'll throw patches in the pass, and mail off some shirts once I get them to Jon and he can sort it all out!

Glad to hear your wife is doing fine now Jim, as for the P/T's looks good to me!

Same here! Thanks for playing Jimbo, I'm sorry that Mary was in the hospital but I'm glad she is okay. ;)

Cool... I'll have it out first thing. Thanks for dragging me out of retirement - now I'm going back! :laugh:

The Mary thing was one of those expected/unexpected things. Day surgery that had a few complications that resulted in extra time, stress and bills. Women!

Cool... I'll have it out first thing. Thanks for dragging me out of retirement - now I'm going back! :laugh:

The Mary thing was one of those expected/unexpected things. Day surgery that had a few complications that resulted in extra time, stress and bills. Women!

Yeeeahhh, but you love her so much! If you didn't, you'd have said, "Bitches!" :laugh: Thanks alot for helping me out Jim, and thank you for playing sir!

So Andros is a virtual passer, correct? so the pass is headed home? You ready Jon?

Looks like the pass is coming to a close. OP is updated, still waiting on Andros' end. I will be tallying the donations when the pass comes back, and let you all know. Last I checked, there was a sizeable amount for NLEOMF, and $20 for NFFA! My work is not yet done, so once the pass comes back, I'll be composing all the patches and stuff and start sending it out.

What I do need is those who want patches/shirts/pens/whatever was thrown in there to post in the thread so I can get a head count.

So Andros is a virtual passer, correct? so the pass is headed home? You ready Jon?

Oh, I am MORE THAN READY! Send her here!

Ok, running to HQ to get the t-shirts. Already put about 5-7 patches in. With luck I'll get it out today, but at the latest tomorrow. Depends on traffic and if I get cornered by any Chiefs. (I'm good at Chief avoidance maneuvers)

Ok, sorry. Pass is going back out today. I ran a call Weds with a cop buddy I know and he was supposed to bring me a couple of APD shirts to throw in the pass but he never stopped by the station yesterday (damn unreliable coppers!:rolleyes:)

If I end up getting them after all I'll let y'all know and first come first serve on them.

I'll have a DC number once I get back from the PO

PS - I took out a couple of patches, and a tshirt since there is no need to have it come back to me after it was in my hands already! I added 7 patches and 3 XL AFD shirts for those that requested them. jon can add them to the patches and mail them since it's his pass :p

EDIT: DC #0308 3390 0001 3873 3832

Sweet! Thanks for playing Jim, and I did get the vmail. I took out the moolah when it got to Quarto's just in case it got lost in the mail or damaged, so I guess that will be the grand totals for the donations! Thanks alot for playing dude!

Patches please!!! OR if you man up and come to Padron you can just hand them to me.