• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

I'm sorry ladies - I was the recipient of a "defect"ive bomb... The FOG who sent it to me has swayed me over to the other side... I was in the neutral territory, but I have crossed over....

STUPID NOOBLETS

ggiese said:
I'm sorry ladies - I was the recipient of a "defect"ive bomb... The FOG who sent it to me has swayed me over to the other side... I was in the neutral territory, but I have crossed over....

STUPID NOOBLETS
[snapback]180612[/snapback]​

Newb to FOG in 4 months Dub-G :0

That must be some fast track program you signed up for :p

BrownDevil said:
ggiese said:

STUPID NOOBLETS
[snapback]180612[/snapback]​

Newb to FOG in 4 months Dub-G :0

That must be some fast track program you signed up for :p
[snapback]180621[/snapback]​

Sorry, Rob - you can't talk me out of it... I've joined the FOG side - don't care if I'm considered a newb or a FOG, I support the FOG's. I will defend the FOG's with all my strength, to the core of my being - I have sworn an oath...

And if any of the FOG's wish to call me names or humiliate me, I shall cheerfully accept their taunts, for they are wise.

Stupid Nooblets

LOL!! WEAK!!

BTW 2 more went out today!!
need to make room for more cigars !!

naiou175 said:
General preembargo I just wanted to report that there have been no hits in my area for a while now and I'm ready to reload so if you can pm me with a list of targets I am ready to fire.
[snapback]180402[/snapback]​

Billet assigned.

preembargo said:
naiou175 said:
General preembargo I just wanted to report that there have been no hits in my area for a while now and I'm ready to reload so if you can pm me with a list of targets I am ready to fire.

Billet assigned.
[snapback]180686[/snapback]​

What kind of "Billet" are you going to throw at him, Steel, Gold or Silver? :laugh: I'll take some GOLD this way. :laugh:

Wait, Wait, Wait, I see it was supposed to be a BULLET :laugh:

Dang, I am getting way too bored sitting around wearing these dam# neck braces ;)

PSTAN said:
preembargo said:
naiou175 said:

Billet assigned.

What kind of "Billet" are you going to throw at him, Steel, Gold or Silver? :laugh: I'll take some GOLD this way. :laugh:

Dang, I am getting way too bored sitting around wearing these dam# neck braces ;)
[snapback]180751[/snapback]​

PSTAN has jokes now :p

Hope that means you're feeling better after your surgery! Keep us all posted bro!
:thumbs:

Thanks, Feeling MUCH BETTER! I can even feel my arms and hands like I don't ever remember before surgery.

The evilist thing happened this evening in my boredom of pills and sleep. It was the DEVIL CBID!! I am going to have to bug the Doc on Thursday to see if I can smoke again, if not and if I win the bids I should have some decent and nice smokes waiting for when I can. That is if the wife doesn't see the total bill till after I can Drive away.

All noobs either grow up or leave. Welcome to the winners side!

ggiese said:
Sorry, Rob - you can't talk me out of it... I've joined the FOG side - don't care if I'm considered a newb or a FOG, I support the FOG's. I will defend the FOG's with all my strength, to the core of my being - I have sworn an oath...

And if any of the FOG's wish to call me names or humiliate me, I shall cheerfully accept their taunts, for they are wise.

Stupid Nooblets
[snapback]180672[/snapback]​

bfreebern said:
DAMN, I cook w/ it all the time and had no idea it was nicknamed that. What a dumbas*.

But I do like my description better :D
[snapback]180566[/snapback]​
Watch the Food Network more Brandon...specially Rachel Ray...she will get you cookin'

PSTAN said:
preembargo said:
naiou175 said:

Billet assigned.

[snapback]180751[/snapback]​

Stoopid Quasi-FOGs

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

One entry found for billet.

Main Entry: 1bil·let
Pronunciation: 'bi-l&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English bylet, from Middle French billette, diminutive of bulle document, from Medieval Latin bulla
1 archaic : a brief letter : NOTE
2 a : an official order directing that a member of a military force be provided with board and lodging (as in a private home) b : quarters assigned by or as if by a billet
3 : POSITION, JOB <a lucrative billet> 

Rob_k said:
bfreebern said:
DAMN, I cook w/ it all the time and had no idea it was nicknamed that.  What a dumbas*.

But I do like my description better  :D
[snapback]180566[/snapback]​
Watch the Food Network more Brandon...specially Rachel Ray...she will get you cookin'
[snapback]180787[/snapback]​

Well, I do admit to watching Rachel Ray. Something about her gets me going. I guess I've just never realized what it meant. Either that or I just blacked out in my dreams of her cooking me a 30 minute meal naked :whistling:

Just for you:

rachel2.JPG