• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

:sign: Don't think some of these newblets have figured out what a bomb IS yet? I do admire the fact they keep trying, though, futile as it may be. :sign:

WOW Some one Bomb me. The whole from House was chared. I am still picking up the frontyard The mail box was in the neigbors yard. Time to make another armored mail box Who ever Bombed thanks

Matty_Vegas said:
I tried to Bomb Coventrycat86 and failed horribly...must plan a second strike
[snapback]181342[/snapback]​

Nah you didn't at all. You sent me a great "Hot Potato" which kinda caught me off guard. :0 :0 :0

I haven't been around much lately because of a variety of things, mostly getting one of my stupid Jaguars running again. It blew a head gasket last August and with the political campaign season last fall, I didn't even start working on it until December. So while I had it all apart, I fixed a few other things like some damaged paint in the engine compartment, some front end work and so forth and so on. My goal was to get the car running for this weekend because I have a Jaguar Club event to attend on Sunday so I've been flat out with all my spare time in the last few weeks getting this thing done. Well if miracles don't happen, I got it done this afternoon and once I got the bugs worked out (Gee, why is it only running on four of six cylinders? ANSWER: Because the alleged Jaguar "mechanic" {that would me ME :laugh: } mixed up two of the spark plug wires :laugh: DOH!!!!) it's FINALLY back on the road :thumbs:

AND, in order for me to do Matty's Hot Potato justice, I had to wait forever and a day for some cigars to arrive in the mail.

The only thing left for me to do is to figure out who's the next victim?

Thanks Matty for the great "Hot Potato" I will do this baby some justice and turn it around in a few more days :thumbs:

I've seen guys on CW do these "Hot Potatos" and they are fun :thumbs:

Sorry again for the delay :(

Oh, Oh, .....pick me, pick me.......over here! The fat guy with the beer in one hand and the cigar in the other! :p

Really, good to hear ya got your car running, just make sure you take it off the blocks before trying to drive it away! :whistling:

JV

camaroon4me said:
Really, good to hear ya got your car running, just make sure you take it off the blocks before trying to drive it away! :whistling:
[snapback]181370[/snapback]​

That would be Classic! :p

Finally a newbie who knows how to bomb! :thumbs: Thanks Swissy - you have officially made me a double-agent. :sign: :p Hmmm, who target next...

Silly newbies-newer-than-me. :sign: Targets selected, ordinance loaded. Launching today or tomorrow...
Better reinforce your mailboxes and warn the postman....

:whistling:

mrjinglesusa said:
Finally a newbie who knows how to bomb! :thumbs: Thanks Swissy - you have officially made me a double-agent. :sign: :p Hmmm, who target next...
[snapback]181481[/snapback]​

huh? What? What're you talking about?? I deny any knowledge of which you speak... :whistling:

bfreebern said:
Swissy had good mentors ;)
[snapback]181482[/snapback]​

now... who COULD you be speaking of?

Nice going, bandaid boy (you know who you are...) :angry:

You put an eye out with that bomb of yours. Local emergency services were totally taxed by the effects of the scorcher that hit the house today - I pointed the finger north... You're in big trouble, fella, if the local ESDA director gets his hands on you!!! :laugh:

Thanks!!! Very much appreciated :thumbs:

As I was leaving town today the post man came, and KA-BOOM! Bombed by Swissy :thumbs: and my dog was bombed, too. Hydro and I are, both, were shaken up, but some how made it out okay. Hey, Swissy, thanks so much!

Ree

ggiese said:
Study that FOG weaponry, there, bandaid boy!!! It reminds me of something along the order of the island of Jamaica wanting to build cruise missles - AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]181129[/snapback]​

Hmmm... did I hear a missle countdown with reggae music in the background?

;)

ree ree robusto said:
As I was leaving town today the post man came, and KA-BOOM! Bombed by Swissy :thumbs: and my dog was bombed, too. Hydro and I are, both, were shaken up, but some how made it out okay. Hey, Swissy, thanks so much!

Ree
[snapback]181592[/snapback]​

NP... but Amber and Porter are still waiting for the promised reward for sharing their fav treats! (those are Yummie Chummies by the way. My guys like 'em so much their treat word is no longer 'cookie' or 'treat' but "chummy"!)

Enjoy- both of ya!

BOOM! This one hurt. A lot. A FOG I targeted with a nuke returned fire and blew me away. I thought mine was good, but damn, these FOGs know what they are doing - don't underestimate them. Forget being a double agent - I am only targeting newbies from this point on. I can't compete with these FOGs. Period. Thank you - you know who you are (and so do I, PM sent). :thumbs:

You're not far enough up there yet to start playing with the FOGs. Maybe you can be a F*ckin' Adolescent Guy seein as your sorta in between. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mrjinglesusa said:
BOOM! This one hurt. A lot. A FOG I targeted with a nuke returned fire and blew me away. I thought mine was good, but damn, these FOGs know what they are doing - don't underestimate them. Forget being a double agent - I am only targeting newbies from this point on. I can't compete with these FOGs. Period. Thank you - you know who you are (and so do I, PM sent). :thumbs:
[snapback]181640[/snapback]​

Forget being a double agent - I am only targeting newbies from this point on.  I can't compete with these FOGs.  Period. 

Wimp! :laugh:

I'm doing research and going back into the humidor for next weeks FOG target ..... buahahahahahah

:cool: